Gore Bails On Cophenhagen

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
Gore cancels personal appearance in Copenhagen - Washington Times

Former Vice President Al Gore on Thursday abruptly canceled a Dec. 16 personal appearance that was to be staged during the United Nation's Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen, which begins next week...

...Pajamas Media founder Roger L. Simon and independent filmmaker Lionel Chetwynd — both members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and Oscar nominees — have called on the Academy to rescind Mr. Gore's Oscars in light of the Climategate revelations.

"In the history of the Academy, not to my knowledge has an Oscar ever been rescinded. I think they should rescind this one," Mr. Simon said Thursday.
Hmm

Former Vice President Al Gore on Thursday abruptly canceled a Dec. 16 personal appearance that was to be staged during the United Nation's Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen, which begins next week...

...Pajamas Media founder Roger L. Simon and independent filmmaker Lionel Chetwynd — both members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and Oscar nominees — have called on the Academy to rescind Mr. Gore's Oscars in light of the Climategate revelations.

"In the history of the Academy, not to my knowledge has an Oscar ever been rescinded. I think they should rescind this one," Mr. Simon said Thursday.
Hmm

If Gore is actually cancelling, this would indicate even he understands the far-reaching implications of this climategate scandal.

Where are the liberal jesters in here who were repeatedly attempting to spin climategate as a minor discretion by just a few rogue scientists?

Alas, this scandal is goes far deeper, and is of much greater importance than they would wish to believe...

It is indeed true!! Al Gore, the prophet of global warming, has cancelled on Copenhagen!!!!

___

Gore cancels climate lecture in Copenhagen
(AP) – 2 hours ago

COPENHAGEN — Climate campaigner Al Gore has canceled a lecture he was supposed to deliver in Copenhagen.

The former vice president and Nobel Peace Prize winner had been scheduled to speak to more than 3,000 people at a Dec. 16 event hosted by the Berlingske Tidende newspaper group.

The group says Gore canceled the lecture Thursday, citing unforeseen changes in his schedule.

Gore spokeswoman Kalee Kreider says the decision was made because of "all the events going on with the summit." Dec. 16 is a key date for the meeting because that's when the ministerial segment starts.

Chief editor Lisbeth Knudsen says it's a "great disappointment" that Gore canceled and that all tickets will be refunded.

The Associated Press: Gore cancels climate lecture in Copenhagen

Al Gore Cancels Climate Lecture in Copenhagen

COPENHAGEN -- Climate campaigner Al Gore has canceled a lecture he was supposed to deliver in Copenhagen.

The former vice president and Nobel Peace Prize winner had been scheduled to speak to more than 3,000 people at a Dec. 16 event hosted by the Berlingske Tidende newspaper group.

The group says Gore canceled the lecture Thursday, citing unforeseen changes in his schedule.

FOXNews.com - Al Gore Cancels Climate Lecture in Copenhagen

Good! I'm Glad he knows he's been caught...

ALGORESCIENCE.jpg

(Image: EIB )

BY the way? OwlGore Sings...

We Blinded You With Science <Click To Listen

(Parody Courtesy Of EIB)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:lol:

Am I the only one that thinks its Ironic that Al Gore can forsee Global Warming, but Cannot Keep a Schedule One Week in Advance because of "Unforseen Schedule Changes?"

I'm goning to make a prediction:
:eusa_whistle:
Al Gore will be changing his schedule....A Lot.

As if an Oscar has never been given to a fiction.

Now the question remains...will OBAMA bail as well?

Nope, Obama will be there in full campaign mode as per normal. As long as his teleprompters are working he will deliver a complete incoherent speech about himself and beg forgiveness for America and our cluttering up the planet.

Now the question remains...will OBAMA bail as well?

Nope, Obama will be there in full campaign mode as per normal. As long as his teleprompters are working he will deliver a complete incoherent speech about himself and beg forgiveness for America and our cluttering up the planet.

i can tell you this much...If he goes thereand still spouts the same nonsense after 'ClimateGate', and signs into Kyoto, and then 'Cap And Tax'?

It will indeed be his 'Waterloo'...

As if an Oscar has never been given to a fiction.

But OwlGore's Sleeper was based on an outright LIE that affects REAL PEOPLE and the ECONOMY on a GLOBAL SCALE.

*I* Applaud their effort. And I hope GORE loses his NOBEL as well...

Last edited:
Can you feel it happening people?...The beginning of the end. Just like a house of cards,Obama,Gore. The list will continue to grow.
The truth will always come out. The smiles on the faces of Biden,Pelosi,Reed,Barny Frank will soon be gone.

Hmm

will i get my $1209 back!?!?!?!?!?