Gore Affair

Oh man that's rough. Larry David was a big financier on that stupid inconvenient truth movie.

If I was a woman, I'd give up sex altogether before I would go to bed with a guy like Al Gore. That is, unless he was going to give me a "Noble Piece Prize".

I just heard on Hannity that Al Gore was having an affair... An Affair.. AL Gore?

And with a fellow environmentalists wife..... Larry Davids... Oh the horror..

People reports that an agent for Laurie David has denied a tabloid report claiming that Al Gore’s marriage broke up because of the producer and former wife to Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Larry David. “This report is completely, patently false,” David’s agent told People. “I have no idea where it started from or why, but it is absolutely, positively, and patently untrue.” Al and Tipper Gore announced their separation June 1.

Laurie David denies Al Gore affair allegations | EW.com

Not Al Gore .. how inconvenient

Last edited:
link???

seems rightwingnuts are overly concerned with who people bonk...

but only if those people are left of center.

otherwise, they think it's mean to ask questions.

:cuckoo:

Me.. I have a hard time believing it... Hannity's guest, the Daughter of Hugh Hefner and editor of Playboy as I recall says it's multi sourced and true.. I still can't believe it.... ((in fact I feel kinda silly posting it))

Last edited:
The only person who should care where gore sticks his dick is his wife. And she is divorcing him.

Forum List

Back