Gore Affair

You'd think Al Gore would be screwing like a rabbit with the world coming to an end soon and all. Maybe he figures the end will come before the divorce is final.

October 21 2012..... Well.. the country will be bankrupt by then...

Why the children lumpy? They aren't the ones sleeping and fucking him. The only person who should care about where he is sticking his dick is his wife.

Righteous example ....beside Al was pretty tough on Clinton's Cigar tricks and such... then there is the husband, their family..

maybe al figured out that stuff happens sometimes.

and it's never good to be too moralistic because anyone can end up on the wrong side of the moralizing.

why is it that it amuses certain types of people to talk about the cigar thing? is that like a cheap rush or something?

Just being historically accurate.. Should I have mentioned the other stuff instead?

Why the children lumpy? They aren't the ones sleeping and fucking him. The only person who should care about where he is sticking his dick is his wife.

Righteous example ....beside Al was pretty tough on Clinton's Cigar tricks and such... then there is the husband, their family..

maybe al figured out that stuff happens sometimes.

and it's never good to be too moralistic because anyone can end up on the wrong side of the moralizing.

why is it that it amuses certain types of people to talk about the cigar thing? is that like a cheap rush or something?

yes

The only person who should care where gore sticks his dick is his wife. And she is divorcing him.

His wife and .......the children

Oh my, what happened to "family values", that thing that cons make such a big deal about.

Rush, newt, Mccain and so many others exude what family values are all about. "The sanctity of marriage" is so important to them.

LOL the reason for the amicable separation is MONEY. Shes taking the very large pay out.

i sure wouldn't want to stay with someone who didn't want me anymore if i were her. so i'd say that after 40 years, a pay out is the way to go.

I agree and I hope she takes him for a fortune.

I will say one thing, at least they had the class and sense to file for divorce before it all hit the tabloids.

Absolutely.

Al and Tipper Gores personal life shouldn't be anyones concern but theirs.

I just heard on Hannity that Al Gore was having an affair... An Affair.. AL Gore?

And with a fellow environmentalists wife..... Larry Davids... Oh the horror..

People reports that an agent for Laurie David has denied a tabloid report claiming that Al Gore’s marriage broke up because of the producer and former wife to Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Larry David. “This report is completely, patently false,” David’s agent told People. “I have no idea where it started from or why, but it is absolutely, positively, and patently untrue.” Al and Tipper Gore announced their separation June 1.

Laurie David denies Al Gore affair allegations | EW.com

Not Al Gore .. how inconvenient

Betraying one's spouse, seems to be the accepted norm in politics and Hollyweird, especially. They have many more temptations and the amount of money they own or power they have, seems to lessen their loyalty to their loved ones....

link???

seems rightwingnuts are overly concerned with who people bonk...

but only if those people are left of center.

otherwise, they think it's mean to ask questions.

:cuckoo:

Backatcha. Seems only leftwingnuts can be gay and/or screw anything that doesn't get out of their way.

Otherwise, it's inconsequential.

:eusa_angel:

link???

Have you gone bonkers in Yonkers?

link???

Any man who cheats on his wife has a character flaw. How can we trust what he says if he will lie to his wife?

boy where the hell have you been, he cheats cause she don't put out enough. or so I'm told.

link???

Any man who cheats on his wife has a character flaw. How can we trust what he says if he will lie to his wife?

boy where the hell have you been, he cheats cause she don't put out enough. or so I'm told.

Who cares? If I WAS married to Tipper OR Hillary I'd be out looking for something I could leave the lights on with.:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Who cares? If I WAS married to Tipper OR Hillary I'd be out looking for something I could leave the lights on with.:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

daddy bush felt the same way about barbara.

Yes, for 12 years or so.

that's what they say.

and amazingly, democrats didn't impeach him for it.... and the press didn't ask him about it... and no one deposed him over it.

i wonder if he'd have admitted it with barbara standing there. :eusa_whistle:

daddy bush felt the same way about barbara.

Yes, for 12 years or so.

that's what they say.

and amazingly, democrats didn't impeach him for it.... and the press didn't ask him about it... and no one deposed him over it.

i wonder if he'd have admitted it with barbara standing there. :eusa_whistle:

And I've yet to see a nasty, ugly, pic of Barbara or Laura posted up here by Dems. We're just too classy for that sort of thing.

I just heard on Hannity that Al Gore was having an affair... An Affair.. AL Gore?

And with a fellow environmentalists wife..... Larry Davids... Oh the horror..

People reports that an agent for Laurie David has denied a tabloid report claiming that Al Gore’s marriage broke up because of the producer and former wife to Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Larry David. “This report is completely, patently false,” David’s agent told People. “I have no idea where it started from or why, but it is absolutely, positively, and patently untrue.” Al and Tipper Gore announced their separation June 1.

Laurie David denies Al Gore affair allegations | EW.com

Not Al Gore .. how inconvenient

Betraying one's spouse, seems to be the accepted norm in politics and Hollyweird, especially. They have many more temptations and the amount of money they own or power they have, seems to lessen their loyalty to their loved ones....

Politicians are worse because they pass laws that can affect people. Damn hypocrites. Especially the ones who pass anti gay legislation and it turns out they get their freak flag on without the wife. The ones who make the most noise almost always have something or someone in their closets. :doubt:

Forum List

Back