GOProud! New Homosexual Republican Group

• Banned
  • Banned
Homosexuality is disgusting. They place their penises into anuses.

That is revolting.

I am relatively liberal, but am 100 percent against homosexuality.

Should we harm them? NO.

Should we refuse to hire them? NO.

Should we discriminate against them? NO.

Should we accept gay marriage? Hell no!

God Himself says it's WRONG.

I refuse to accept it. I am a liberal Christian who is pro-life and pro man/woman marriage, and have no will to accept gay BEHAVIOR, Republicans OR Democrats.

Love the sinner, not the sin.

That said, there are a LOT of gay Republicans, and many are leading the party.

Go to GOOGLE and do a search for JEFF GANNON. There are a lot of unanswered questions about who he was with in the Bush Whitehouse for TWO YEARS.

Somebody let him in over and over (more than two hundred times, occasionally overnight). The story was swept away.

Somebody in the Bush Administration, who was consistently at the Whitehouse daily, was inviting Jeff Gannon, the gay reporter/gay prostitute to the Whitehouse everyday for two years.

The story died.

Who was it? Bush, Rove? McClellan?

You?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Homosexuality is disgusting. They place their penises into anuses.

That is revolting.

I am relatively liberal, but am 100 percent against homosexuality.

Should we harm them? NO.

Should we refuse to hire them? NO.

Should we discriminate against them? NO.

Should we accept gay marriage? Hell no!

God Himself says it's WRONG.

I refuse to accept it. I am a liberal Christian who is pro-life and pro man/woman marriage, and have no will to accept gay BEHAVIOR, Republicans OR Democrats.

Love the sinner, not the sin.

That said, there are a LOT of gay Republicans, and many are leading the party.

Go to GOOGLE and do a search for JEFF GANNON. There are a lot of unanswered questions about who he was with in the Bush Whitehouse for TWO YEARS.

Somebody let him in over and over (more than two hundred times, occasionally overnight). The story was swept away.

Somebody in the Bush Administration, who was consistently at the Whitehouse daily, was inviting Jeff Gannon, the gay reporter/gay prostitute to the Whitehouse everyday for two years.

The story died.

Who was it? Bush, Rove? McClellan?

You?

Well, someone in the Republican Whitehouse was indulging in the party's dirty little secret.

Why don't these guys just be honest about their sexuality? Oh....that's right, Republicans don't elect openly homosexual people. Makes for a whole lot of closet gays.

I'll take an honest homosexual over a lying, self hating, hypocritical cock sucker anyday.

I'd say this Gannon guy would make for an interesting discussion about closet homosexual republicans.

Mmmm, Jeff Gannon (also known as Jimmy Guckert, or whatever his real name is.

jeff-gannon1.jpg

Fake name, real gay.

The Republican Party is VERY gay. It's one of the biggest "secrets" in Washington. Everybody winks and looks the other way.

Gay women? Yep, they're Democrats and want gay marriage.

Most gay men? Angry lads who love other lads, love being Republican, and don't really want gay marriage. They use it as a tool. Everyone knows that the vast majority of gay men are not Monogamous. The vast majority of gay men engage in swinging and other disgusting behavior.

Should we, as Christians, love them and accept them? YES.

Should we, as Christians, persecute them and harm them? NO.

But should we accept this disgusting behavior? NO WAY.

Some say (and I believe them) that Abraham Lincoln was gay. It is a documented fact that when his wife was out of town that he had men sleeping in his bed with him at the Whitehouse. Some say, "well, that was normal for the times."

B.S. That was only normal for poor men traveling, who stopped at an inn overnight. A president in the Whitehouse, with dozens of rooms, had no reason to have a buddy sleep in bed with him.

I think Lincoln was gay.

And maybe others do too. Afterall, the leading gay Republican group is called the Log Cabin Republicans.

Heck of a coincidence.

Last edited:
GayPatriot » Out With Log Cabin, In With GOProud

Gay Patriot, The Internet Home of the Gay Conservative, recently launched it's new web site and campaign for gay Republicans.

I for one, am so happy to see these proud republicans stand up and be gay.

What's your point, lefty? Got a problem with gays, do you? Or is it just Republican gays? Hypocrite.

I'd rather see them stand up and be men, or women, regardless their cause, than be a sellout, cheap propagandist like you.

jeff-gannon1.jpg

Fake name, real gay.

The Republican Party is VERY gay. It's one of the biggest "secrets" in Washington. Everybody winks and looks the other way.

Most gay men? Angry lads who love other lads, love being Republican, and don't really want gay marriage. They use it as a tool. Everyone knows that the vast majority of gay men are not Monogamous. The vast majority of gay men engage in swinging and other disgusting behavior.

Some say (and I believe them) that Abraham Lincoln was gay. It is a documented fact that when his wife was out of town that he had men sleeping in his bed with him at the Whitehouse. Some say, "well, that was normal for the times."

B.S. That was only normal for poor men traveling, who stopped at an inn overnight. A president in the Whitehouse, with dozens of rooms, had no reason to have a buddy sleep in bed with him.

I think Lincoln was gay.

And maybe others do too. Afterall, the leading gay Republican group is called the Log Cabin Republicans.

Heck of a coincidence.

Yeah. I have read letters that Lincoln wrote to his "buddies". Sounded pretty gay.

The evidence is overwhelming that what you say is true. There is some kind of underlying problem with closeted gay men that drives them into the republican party. They seem to want to dictate standards of moral behavior. Maybe in hopes to find a "cure" for themselves? I don't know what it is but I do know that what you say is true. The republican party is the party of hush - hush gay sex.....all the way to the top.

GayPatriot » Out With Log Cabin, In With GOProud

Gay Patriot, The Internet Home of the Gay Conservative, recently launched it's new web site and campaign for gay Republicans.

I for one, am so happy to see these proud republicans stand up and be gay.

What's your point, lefty? Got a problem with gays, do you? Or is it just Republican gays? Hypocrite.

I'd rather see them stand up and be men, or women, regardless their cause, than be a sellout, cheap propagandist like you.

I'd much rather they didn't pander to the homophobes and then go home and have homosexual intercourse.

Don't you want to know who these people are that you're electing? When you vote for a guy because you don't approve of homosexuality and he tells you that he doesn't and then he gets caught blowing a gay prostitue in an alley, you don't feel like you got duped?

Gunny, if a guy or girl is gay, I don't care, so long as they aren't hypocritical liars. But when you've got homophobes foolled into voting for the party of homosexuality, someone needs to get you straightened out as far as who these people are you're voting for.

It's not the homosexuals gunny. Homosexuals usually don't have anything to be ashamed of. It's the perverts you gotta look out for.

There is no big secret in the Democratic party about being gay. There is a big secret in the republican party because as I have shown you, it rises above homosexuality and into other areas of taboo perversion.

Democrat Gay = Progressive Rights
Republican Gay = Conservative Hypocrite

Funny how false labels change things for the weak minded.

No...you're quite missing the nature of the crime.

Democrat gay = I told you I was gay.

Republican gay = I am not gay.....oh wait....I know it's hard to understand me with a penis in my mouth.......I am not gay.

Republican gay = Homosexuality is wrong. (But damn I love it)

jeff-gannon1.jpg

Fake name, real gay.

I think Lincoln was gay.

Heck of a coincidence.

Yeah. I have read letters that Lincoln wrote to his "buddies". Sounded pretty gay.

The evidence is overwhelming that what you say is true. There is some kind of underlying problem with closeted gay men that drives them into the republican party. They seem to want to dictate standards of moral behavior. Maybe in hopes to find a "cure" for themselves? I don't know what it is but I do know that what you say is true. The republican party is the party of hush - hush gay sex.....all the way to the top.

I thought lefttards like you supported gays? Make up your mind, loser. This is a perfect illustration that you are nothing but a partisan hack.

jeff-gannon1.jpg

Fake name, real gay.

I think Lincoln was gay.

Heck of a coincidence.

I thought lefttards like you supported gays? Make up your mind, loser. This is a perfect illustration that you are nothing but a partisan hack.

Only in your little mind.

I know you're angry Gunny. You're threatening to send me away so you don't have to read. Stick your fingers in your ears Gunny. LA LA LA LA......republicans aren't gay........don't ask don't tell......LA LA LA LA

It's hypocritical Gunny. You know exactly what the issue is. It isn't gays or straights. It's morally compromised hypocrites. It's people fooling YOU into thinking they don't like homosexuals, but they are homosexuals. They don't use me Gunny. They use the Republican base. They tell you what the homophobes want to hear and over and over we catch them with their homosexual pants down.

I don't have any problem with gay cons.

I'm sure many of you think I'm, a homophobic headcase but I'm really not. I have my feelings about things but I wouldn't stop anyone from pursuing their right to happiness. No way.

Homophobic is a term that is misused.

A homophobic person is someone who is afraid of gays. I doubt there are many people who are actually afraid of gays.

The issue is not gay people. I accept all people.

What I do NOT accept is the following:

1. Gay behavior.

2. Republicans who are gay, but make false claims about being against it.

Yes, open gays are honest people, worthy of respect. I don't agree with their behavior, but at least they aren't hypocritical liars.

Gay Republicans who lie about their sexuality, and then use sexuality for their political causes are complete and total hypocrits.

Face it: The Republican Party has a ton of closeted gay men. Nobody with a sense of reason denies this.

Forum List

Back