UPI Poll Shows Obama Support Drops Significantly

There is defintely reasons for it.

1. The 787 BILLION dollar stimulus bill that he rushed through & told us there were no "earmarks" in it, that the senate didn't even read before signing.

2. The 450 BILLION dollar Ominus bill that was loaded with over 9000 earmarks--from both democrats & republicans.

3. Obama's 3.7 TRILLION dollar budget--that his own CBO states is non-sustainable.

4. The cap & trade proposal--that will add $2000 to every household electric bill each year.

5. Obama declaring that waterboarding is torture--taking away the #1 most productive tool our CIA had to stop terrorist attacks before they happen. Then threatening the previous administration for a legal attack & inferring they committed a criminal act by waterboarding the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks--when they were breaking up planned attacks here in the U.S--therefore saving American lives--UNBELIEVABLE

In fact--this has been the WORST 100 day sprint a President has ever had. It's a nightmare.

Even last night on Obama's home media network MSN--PMS--an online poll gave him an F for his first 100 days--geez imagine where he is going to be at in the next 100 days.

Maybe--that teleprompter is getting real old in American public opinion.

Last edited:

1. The 787 BILLION dollar stimulus bill that he rushed through & told us there were no "earmarks" in it, that the senate didn't even read before signing.

2. The 450 BILLION dollar Ominus bill that was loaded with over 9000 earmarks--from both democrats & republicans.

3. Obama's 3.7 TRILLION dollar budget--that his own CBO states is non-sustainable.

4. The cap & trade proposal--that will add $2000 to every household electric bill each year.

5. Obama declaring that waterboarding is torture--taking away the #1 most productive tool our CIA had to stop terrorist attacks before they happen. Then threatening the previous administration for a legal attack & inferring they committed a criminal act by waterboarding the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks--when they were breaking up planned attacks here in the U.S--therefore saving American lives--UNBELIEVABLE

In fact--this has been the WORST 100 day sprint a President has ever had. It's a nightmare.

Even last night on Obama's home media network MSN--PMS--an online poll gave him an F for his first 100 days--geez imagine where he is going to be at in the next 100 days.

Has he started to curtail his use of that teleprompter yet?

Could be all the ...untruths...he has told.

No way... if he does that, his speaking turns into this... yeah... the liberals hero.... ppphht.... :eusa_hand:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MyW9e5QdWxk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MyW9e5QdWxk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Now they are talking about releasing those god awful pictures of that horrific waterboarding, enraging the radicals in the middle east, they will be watching Al Jezere 24-7 . chanting death to America, death to America. Hopefully they don't get ahold of any Americans so they can torture them too, by cutting off their heads with dull knives. What a guy that Obama is, in the middle of a war on terrorism to release interogation documents, now releasing pictures, then gonna file lawsuits, what a rock star, unfortunately not a very good President. Boy, do I feel safe now knowing that he is watching out for all of us.:lol:

Now they are talking about releasing those god awful pictures of that horrific waterboarding, enraging the radicals in the middle east, they will be watching Al Jezere 24-7 . chanting death to America, death to America. Hopefully they don't get ahold of any Americans so they can torture them too, by cutting off their heads with dull knives. What a guy that Obama is, in the middle of a war on terrorism to release interogation documents, now releasing pictures, then gonna file lawsuits, what a rock star, unfortunately not a very good President. Boy, do I feel safe now knowing that he is watching out for all of us.:lol:

He doesn't know any better.... blame the morons that voted for him.

Trust me. I do blame them. I am taking down liscense numbers of people with Obama stickers. When it all blows up they will be the first ones I visit.
Mind you that I will not start anything toward making it all blow up. But if it does. I will just start at the first door and keep on trucking.

I'm not sure. Has he referanced the Special Olympics lately?

Since January 2009 President Obama has seen his support descend quickly.

A recent UPI poll shows the US President now firmly in the mid-50% range, a far cry from the still recent days when he regularly polled near 70%

Poll finds strong public support for Obama - UPI.com

:eusa_whistle:

So what are ya gonna do? Call for impeachment? The country went far right of center for 8 years; now it's going left again. Deal with it. Oh, btw, here's ALL THE POLLS. Check out FOX. :eek:

Obama: Job Ratings

1. Yes there were "earmarks." But I find it incredible that the Republicons were making so much noise about "not reading the stim bill" when in fact they apparently had all the time they needed to cherry pick out those "earmarks." If they hadn't READ IT, how would they know they were there?

3&4. The budget bill hasn't even been debated yet. Health care and energy are included that bill. A compromise is already in conference on the health care aspect because Republicans know they are doomed if they just-say-no on this. And it is looking more and more like cap and trade will be nixed for now as too costly and too complicated.

5. Waterboarding IS torture and IS non-productive. Go to the hundreds of postings in other threads for solid, credible, linked proof.

The MSNBC straw poll was a fucking joke. A friend of mine called me and said that in a matter of 60 seconds, the NOs increased from around 600 to 6,000, so it was clear that every Con out there watching MSNBC texted or phoned their buds and told them to vote. Straw polls do not represent accurate numbers, and that's why.

TELEPROMPTER TELEPROMPTER TELEPROMPTER TELEPROMPTER TELEPROMPTER TELEPROMPTER -- grow up. It's a non-issue.

The 20%er "Ain't gunna do Nuthin' but bitch and complain" Club
has spoken.
Thanks for your input. Duly noted. Now if you're just going to be whiney pests and refuse to be of any assistance, just shut up and stay out of the way, will ya ?
The responsible citizens have work to do, fixing the mess Bush left.
The rancid piles of crap he and the worthless GOP made smells and looks worse every damn day.
Go outside and play make believe with your little group of low quality pals.

Trust me. I do blame them. I am taking down liscense numbers of people with Obama stickers. When it all blows up they will be the first ones I visit.
Mind you that I will not start anything toward making it all blow up. But if it does. I will just start at the first door and keep on trucking.

Oh goody, a whole new batch of homegrown terrorists.

Forum List

Back