GOP to jobless: Drop dead

And Rick what don't you want the govt to be doing right now that they do?
maybe since this country is built around the purpose of making money maybe we should stop charging the majority of the people whom only used what this country has to give for the most part for them selfs and their families.

If not for the need of business with the idea of making wealth we would not have the people living in this country we do now.
There wouldn't be a need for 90% of what we use our taxes for now.

the truth people is over 80% of the gains in wealth in this country since Reagen and the start of tax cuts have went to the top 1%.
Now if this isn't a transfer of this country's wealth to a very small group, then what is it?
And do you think that this 80% that was sucked out by the top 1% was produced by by only them, or was it that they used the other 99% to create it, but believe the haves have the right to have more.
Where are you people getting screwed, where are you suffering?

The top 1% pays like 22% of their "total income" in tax of any kind.
yet leaving 78% to live on, which they need maybe 5% of to live on and the rest they used to invest, save or improve their own self interest.
The average guy in the bottom 80% end up paying close to 30% of their total income in some form of tax, leaving them 70% to live their liefs and support their families of which it takes over 100% of whats left and they go into debt being one of the instruments that the rich use to make themselves rich and richer.

Now I ask again who is getting screwed?

And Rick what don't you want the govt to be doing right now that they do?
maybe since this country is built around the purpose of making money maybe we should stop charging the majority of the people whom only used what this country has to give for the most part for them selfs and their families.

If not for the need of business with the idea of making wealth we would not have the people living in this country we do now.
There wouldn't be a need for 90% of what we use our taxes for now.

the truth people is over 80% of the gains in wealth in this country since Reagen and the start of tax cuts have went to the top 1%.
Now if this isn't a transfer of this country's wealth to a very small group, then what is it?
And do you think that this 80% that was sucked out by the top 1% was produced by by only them, or was it that they used the other 99% to create it, but believe the haves have the right to have more.
Where are you people getting screwed, where are you suffering?

The top 1% pays like 22% of their "total income" in tax of any kind.
yet leaving 78% to live on, which they need maybe 5% of to live on and the rest they used to invest, save or improve their own self interest.
The average guy in the bottom 80% end up paying close to 30% of their total income in some form of tax, leaving them 70% to live their liefs and support their families of which it takes over 100% of whats left and they go into debt being one of the instruments that the rich use to make themselves rich and richer.

Now I ask again who is getting screwed?

People like you who fixate on what other have. But, fixate away while the rest of us get on with our lives. And note to self, covetousness is not an attractive trait.

come on everyone. This post has much greater meaning than his other crap. You can tell because he used a large font, funny color and bolded most of it.

And we all know that if the unemployed died the unemployment rate would go down, so OBVIOUSLY, we don't want the unemployed to die, b/c it's more inportant to make obama look bad than fix the economy.
[/
B]

And there is "strategery" to think of. Dead folks vote for Democrats after all.

Have any brighter ideas dumbass? I'm sure yawning is the best option to lower the deficit :rolleyes:

I don't know why this is difficult for you. I am serious. What is so difficult about understanding that the only way to eliminate the deficit and pay off our debt is to: CUT SPENDING!

Ill even make it big so it's obvious:

CUT SPENDING

This is the only way the deficit can be eliminated. Increasing taxes doesn't help because the people who have the money can afford to move themselves and the money elsewhere causing economies to stall. Meaning that less revenues go to the government at higher tax rates than lower ones.

Now you can continue to pretend that you have no clue what other alternatives we have. Or you can stop being a dumbass and look at the real solution to the problem instead of playing pathetic political ping pong with other partisan morons.

not to mention the unemployed and poor people don't create jobs....demand for goods and services does.....you need money to buy goods and servcies....

Thats a facking strawman, nobody ever said poor people create jobs, but neither are the richest 2% for whom the Repugs want the taxcuts for, why insist on doing shat that doesn't work?

but wtf....give the government all your money so they can build schools and roads and shit in third world countries ..... why americans let thier government send billions around the world while this places goes to hell in a hand basket is beyond me....

Give the rich tax cuts to send jobs overseas and tax cut money into offshore ban accounts, screw job creation.

Edumucate yourself before spewing talking points.
Love that 2% crap.
Clueless. Totally clueless.

Thats a facking strawman, nobody ever said poor people create jobs, but neither are the richest 2% for whom the Repugs want the taxcuts for, why insist on doing shat that doesn't work?

Since you seem to think your well knowledgible in this area, how do you create jobs?

Taxes is the only way, that the rest of us can recoup any of the cost to produce the wealth that the top 1% has the been able to suck off the top.

It's like get them all bitching about who got the extra soda cracker to go with their glass of water as the rich walk off with the STEAK and POTATOES laughing at the rest of us as they complain in jest about the size of all them crackers.

Since you seem to think your well knowledgible in this area, how do you create jobs?

Dont hold your breath for an answer....
But I have one....

Let the desire of the business owners to grow and make money create the jobs.

Enough siad.

There is a way to cut the deficit, put people to work, you know what, spend some of the 2 trillion dollars sitting on the sidlines in the business coffers.
where are the jobs dumbasses, you want to keep in place a reason that hasn't worked, saying if we keep it the way it is now, it will work this time.
well since the last 770 billion give away that was supposed to cut jobs wasn't spent doing that, how about returning it?
Either put up or shut up people, I'm tired of your lies about it's all about creating jobs. Create some JOBS with the 770 billion you already got for that purpose, but DAM IT stop LYING.
It has nothing to do with creating jobs, it's all about IT"S MINE, not your's, and it has nothing to with I need it for job creation. It's mine and I don't think I need to share it with anyone.

"Just be trueful, LIARS"

Last edited:

Dont hold your breath for an answer....
But I have one....

Enough siad.

there needs to be a demand .... and money to purchase that demand .... i am sure the avreage consumer has pent up demand...they have not been able to buy shit for three years...so give the consumer money.... i am sure they will use it to buy things or retire debt thus freeing up capital....

nah......

RIGHT(LOL).

I agree, but tax cuts play no part in it other than allowing them to risk for big rewards using money that we gave them. and if they fail so what it didn't hurt them, we paid for it.

RIGHT(LOL).

I agree, but tax cuts play no part in it other than allowing them to risk for big rewards using money that we gave them. and if they fail so what it didn't hurt them, we paid for it.

what business do you own?

Democrats so love the unemployed they want as many people as possible to have the experience.

Rabbi nailed it, Dems: the Party of Fuck you!

What business do you own? If you spent more time running it and less time on here you would have made our own difference.

The truth is that 2/3's of the business that are started each year are NON employee companies. They are set up to change income to a differnt source determination, not create jobs but cut taxes and relieve them of liability.
and most of them last 2 years or less.

What business do you own? If you spent more time running it and less time on here you would have made our own difference.

The truth is that 2/3's of the business that are started each year are NON employee companies. They are set up to change income to a differnt source determination, not create jobs but cut taxes and relieve them of liability.
and most of them last 2 years or less.

So what is your point? And what business is it of yours anyway?

Very few of those businesses earn more than $250,000 in profit

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Tax rates are based on individual's incomes, not how much profit a business makes.

No matter how much the profit is...it belongs to the companies not Government. These Statists really need to learn this.

actually it belongs to the shareholders / owners of the company.... then that profit is dibursed to the shareholders and owners....and then the individual pays taxes on it at the individula rate rather than the corporate rate....

No matter how much the profit is...it belongs to the companies not Government.

Are you saying the cost of running the country does't belong to everyone which there is only one way to provide that, through taxing.

well I'm not for wars, so you pay for them. I'm not for prisons either, you take care of that one. and I don't do much traveling so you take that one on also, roads, airports and schools are yours also. I'm sure there are other things.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Tax rates are based on individual's incomes, not how much profit a business makes.

No matter how much the profit is...it belongs to the companies not Government. These Statists really need to learn this.

actually it belongs to the shareholders / owners of the company.... then that profit is dibursed to the shareholders and owners....and then the individual pays taxes on it at the individula rate rather than the corporate rate....

And what is a company but those that take risk to invest ? ;)

Forum List

Back