GOP, the party of high morals can be proud of

I thought the lefties claiming higher moral ground were funnier...:lol:

But I personally enjoyed California Girl. The woman treats everyone like they are beneath her, but she has more morals.
We all do it, but I think the worst thing one can do is believe someone is beneath them.

meh... Your bias is showing...

CG could post the time and temperature and you'd argue it....

Sure. :lol:
But if I did, she would dismiss it with a " lay of the weed".
Which is exactly what I am talking about.

:lol::lol::lol:

I really thought this thread was going nowhere. But thanks to the whining and crying of the ultr-rights on the board, its life has surpassed my wildest presumption...You giuys break me up! :clap2: Thanks...I guess
Since we have surpassed your expectations? Does that mean you're leaving like Fail-And-Won't- Go has threatened to do but still shows up?

You going to meltdown soon?

He needs a few more shots first.

Now they CARE about divorce. forget Clinton getting blow jobs behind Hillary's back while in the oval office. and just what was so MORAL about her sticking with the hound dog husband.??

my gawd, crack me the hell up.

Better to have morals and fail to attain them than to have none to start with.

Eh, I have to disagree. When a person fails to attain their own morals, they are no better than the person with no morals. But they've made their own situation worse by having been judgmental enough to formulate those morals in the first place. Thus, they have the greater offense.

Human beings are mortal. We all make mistakes - I appreciate that might come as a shock to you... it means that your Messiah has and will make mistakes. If you would prefer to live without morals, that is your call. I will continue to strive to attain mine.... you are free to live an immoral life... as long as you do not affect others with your amoral behavior.

Moron.

i know you blame someone else
when you get wind
but if you cover your ass
with the same old song
you might as well be queefing
queefing with a walk-man on

Personally I don't care about someone's personal moral failings.

JFK and Clinton were both ten times the President tham W Bush.

If Bush had been even half the President Clinton was I would have ordered a dozen blowjobs for him.
Interesting...since BOTH practiced infidelity.

You sure you want to anchor yourself to inmorailty?

I'm not "anchoring" myself to anything. It's their business and has nothing to do with being President.

Now....You sure you want to anchor yourself to being judgemental?

That is how I feel. As long as it isn't illegal, or a child who cares. Many men cheat, many men send women pics of their penis, cheat on their wives with men, hookers, and interns. It is none of my business as long as they get their job done.
Well, I guess hookers are illegal, but I don't think they should be. LOL

Now they CARE about divorce. forget Clinton getting blow jobs behind Hillary's back while in the oval office. and just what was so MORAL about her sticking with the hound dog husband.??

I think someone should count how many righties mentioned Clinton in response to the OP. :lol:

the fact that their beloved savior, Ronald Reagan was the first and only President who was previously divorced.
:clap2:
Was Ronald Reagan the first president to get divorced

Newt is trying to break that record...many, many times over.

I'm unsure why this is relevant now but since you brought it up. He was a Democrat when he divorced his wife, not a Republican. But seriously who cares?

Political party Republican Party (1962–2004)
Other political
affiliations Democratic Party (Before 1962)
Spouse(s) Jane Mayfield Wyman (1940-48)
Nancy Davis (1952–2004)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan

Last edited:

I think someone should count how many righties mentioned Clinton in response to the OP. :lol:

Why?

Pointing out leftist hypocrisy is fucking funny as hell...:lmao:

True Story...:thup:

Of course, no one has mentioned how Newt cheated on his wives and according to the first wife he brought up divorce while in the hospital which he denies. Who knows what the truth is, but he did cheat on her.
Then he cheated on the second one with a House of Rep staffer during the time Clinton was dealing with the Monica mess. This staffer later became his third wife after he divorced the second one. And didn't the second one get diagnosed with MS right before he decided to divorce her?

You defend Newt by bringing up Clinton, when neither one is better than the other. Furthermore, if one wants to get their rocks off that is their business, just don't try to act like you are better than me.

Last edited:
Better to have morals and fail to attain them than to have none to start with.

Depends on what you call morals.

Let him die.

Applauding executions.

Don't seem like morals anyone I would want to know would share. But I see you as sharing these morals. And, calling it "good".

Of course, no one has mentioned how Newt cheated on his wives and according to the first wife he brought up divorce while in the hospital which he denies. Who knows what the truth is, but he did cheat on her.
Then he cheated on the second one with a House of Rep staffer during the time Clinton was dealing with the Monica mess. This staffer later became his third wife after he divorced the second one. And didn't the second one get diagnosed with MS right before he decided to divorce her?

You defend Newt by bringing up Clinton, when neither one is better than the other. Furthermore, if one wants to get their rocks off that is their business, just don't try to act like you are better than me.

"I know you are, but what am I?..:lol:"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4400953-post57.html

:eusa_shhh:

I was just wondering if he was calling Clinton a child molester. I have heard others say this.
The guy who is cheating hound dog, but he has never been proven to be a molester.

Yes, but if he was, all you libturds would defend him to the hilt.

Why?

Pointing out leftist hypocrisy is fucking funny as hell...:lmao:

True Story...:thup:

While pointing out the rights hypocrisy is even funnier.
True Story! ;)

I wish I could find this gif I saw the other day. It is of two men, and one asks when they are going to get started on the anti gay legislation and other man answers, " After we take a bath".
We had a mayor here who while a republican state senator tried to pass anti gay legislation. While he was our mayor it was discovered he was having relations with men. I didn't agree with the lynching he received, and he did receive one. And it was all organized by some crazy bitch here in town who didn't like that he was gay. They even accused him of molesting boys. The FBI got involved, he was recalled, and he later died of cancer. After he died he was clear of all charges in regards to molesting boys.

I personally think, we should stay out of lives of politician for our sake, and their families sake. How do you think Newt's kids feel, or Chelsea Clinton? I would hate to hear about my dad getting a blow job everywhere I went.

This is one of my favorite quotes.
"If everybody in this town connected with politics had to leave town because of chasing women and drinking, you would have no government."
Barry Goldwater

Read more: Barry Goldwater Quotes - BrainyQuote

"I know you are, but what am I?..:lol:"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4400953-post57.html

:eusa_shhh:

Did you not read the second paragraph? My point is, in response to the OP almost every right winger brought up Clinton. In kind of sounded like they were excusing Newt because of what Clinton did.
Both are cheating assholes, both cheated on their wives with interns/staffers. They don't like the OP but do the very thing they dont like about it.

Forum List

Back