GOP, the party of high morals can be proud of

Rational people have ethical standards that are based on careful consideration of harm vs help, not externally imposed patriotic truisms and faith based commandments, those are the thoughts of other people who lived in different times and circumstances. Morals are not necessarily virtuous or ethical especially when they cause more harm than good in the world.

Etiquette is that you quote the entire post

I was never one for other people's etiquette. Especially when I often quote and directly reply to several segments of people's posts. If that offends you, I suggest you enter the real world and realize how petty it is to call such a thing "etiquette."

Oooohhhh I am SO offended by your rebellion against mb protocol.:lmao:

The American Left will never forgive Ronnie for defeating their home team so badly they had to abandon Eastern Europe and left them no choice but to complete their takeover of the Democrat Party

Boo Fucking Hoo

Do you guys actually believe the bullshit you write?

Do you believe the bullshit of the OP?

You know, complaining about someone elses morals while ignoring the morals of your own side?

So you snippied it and answered it anyway? Really?:cuckoo:

Seeing as you have nothing to offer other than dishonest gripes and complaints, why don't you go see if you can find something that can actually make you happy? That way, you can do something with your life other than bitch for the sake of bitching. You sound like a 13 year old girl on her period.

:lol::lol::lol:

I really thought this thread was going nowhere. But thanks to the whining and crying of the ultr-rights on the board, its life has surpassed my wildest presumption...You giuys break me up! :clap2: Thanks...I guess

Better to have morals and fail to attain them than to have none to start with.

Eh, I have to disagree. When a person fails to attain their own morals, they are no better than the person with no morals. But they've made their own situation worse by having been judgmental enough to formulate those morals in the first place. Thus, they have the greater offense.

gee thx, you gonna chase some money changers later? :rolleyes:

I really thought this thread was going nowhere. But thanks to the whining and crying of the ultr-rights on the board, its life has surpassed my wildest presumption...You giuys break me up! :clap2: Thanks...I guess
Since we have surpassed your expectations? Does that mean you're leaving like Fail-And-Won't- Go has threatened to do but still shows up?

The American Left will never forgive Ronnie for defeating their home team so badly they had to abandon Eastern Europe and left them no choice but to complete their takeover of the Democrat Party

Boo Fucking Hoo

You know, complaining about someone elses morals while ignoring the morals of your own side?

I think I stated my opinion in another post. ;)
No party is morally superior, and the OP is just an attempt to piss the right off. Of course we have had a few righties come in here preaching how the GOP must have more morals.

Since we have surpassed your expectations? Does that mean you're leaving like Fail-And-Won't- Go has threatened to do but still shows up?

You going to meltdown soon?

I know you are but what am I. Lol
the fact that their beloved savior, Ronald Reagan was the first and only President who was previously divorced.
:clap2:
Was Ronald Reagan the first president to get divorced

Newt is trying to break that record...many, many times over.

i think he's the perfect person to talk about the sanctity of marriage. :eusa_whistle:

No way....

BJ Clinton is the poster child for "Marriage Sanctity"....

I think I stated my opinion in another post. ;)
No party is morally superior, and the OP is just an attempt to piss the right off. Of course we have had a few righties come in here preaching how the GOP must have more morals.

I thought the lefties claiming higher moral ground were funnier...:lol:

You going to meltdown soon?
No. Why? Were you hired here to keep score?

The thing about morals is that someone else always decides what is moral, it is a following activity, something a true individualist would not put up with.

Decide your own personal ethics/morals and stand or fall on your own mindset and when it Rome, do as the Romans. :)

Forum List

Back