GOP, the party of high morals can be proud of

I was just wondering if he was calling Clinton a child molester. I have heard others say this.
The guy who is cheating hound dog, but he has never been proven to be a molester.

Yes, but if he was, all you libturds would defend him to the hilt.

Sure we would.:cuckoo:

Some of you guys have issues, and really need to step back a little.

Why not? You made excuses for rape, sexual assault and adultery.

Better to have morals and fail to attain them than to have none to start with.

Depends on what you call morals.

Let him die.

Applauding executions.

Don't seem like morals anyone I would want to know would share. But I see you as sharing these morals. And, calling it "good".

:eusa_shhh: That kind of murder is okay. They just ignore that part of the Bible.
Compassion is also not high on their list either... They don't mind helping someone out, but they better be a certain way and meet a certain criteria.

Yes, but if he was, all you libturds would defend him to the hilt.

Sure we would.:cuckoo:

Some of you guys have issues, and really need to step back a little.

Why not? You made excuses for rape, sexual assault and adultery.

I did, where?
I might have on adultery, because it is not our business what goes on in someone's marriage. I am pretty sure I didn't make excuses for sexual assault or rape, but go right ahead with your crazy bullshit.

Who is talking about molesting children?:cuckoo:

bripat9643

I was just wondering if he was calling Clinton a child molester. I have heard others say this.
The guy who is cheating hound dog, but he has never been proven to be a molester.

Who knows why bripat threw that drivel in there. Making reality from fantasy is a strange game.

Clinton is a man who had a deal with his wife but who got caught both ethically and morally. Ethically for using his office and morally for getting caught actually using his office....

But cheating? That's between those two and Clinton made it clear that he and his wife had an understanding that oral sex was not sex.

Between them.

I don't hold him to anything more than his ethics and morality of the office and in the office. Child molesting? That's insane imo.

bripat9643

Who knows why bripat threw that drivel in there. Making reality from fantasy is a strange game.

Clinton is a man who had a deal with his wife but who got caught both ethically and morally. Ethically for using his office and morally for getting caught actually using his office....

But cheating? That's between those two and Clinton made it clear that he and his wife had an understanding that oral sex was not sex.

Between them.

I don't hold him to anything more than his ethics and morality of the office and in the office. Child molesting? That's insane imo.
My personal opinion.......Hilary didn't care, and has never cared. He is the great and powerful Oz and she is the man behind the curtain. I think she knew what she wanted in college, and saw Bill has a way to get it. If it wasn't for her, he would have never been President. IMO
Do I think what he did was right? No way.

Between them.

My personal opinion.......Hilary didn't care, and has never cared. He is the great and powerful Oz and she is the man behind the curtain. I think she knew what she wanted in college, and saw Bill has a way to get it. If it wasn't for her, he would have never been President. IMO

So you're saying her book was all bullshit...?? She wasn't pissed at BJ for getting his BJ from a pudgy intern?

Between them.

So you're saying her book was all bullshit...?? She wasn't pissed at BJ for getting his BJ from a pudgy intern?

She was probably pissed he got caught.

She was probably pissed he got caught.

:lol:

You are naive...lol

Last edited:
Better to have morals and fail to attain them than to have none to start with.

Eh, I have to disagree. When a person fails to attain their own morals, they are no better than the person with no morals. But they've made their own situation worse by having been judgmental enough to formulate those morals in the first place. Thus, they have the greater offense.

Human beings are mortal. We all make mistakes - I appreciate that might come as a shock to you... it means that your Messiah has and will make mistakes. If you would prefer to live without morals, that is your call. I will continue to strive to attain mine.... you are free to live an immoral life... as long as you do not affect others with your amoral behavior.

Moron.

Yes, we are mortal. But the better word would have been fallible, which means capable of making mistakes. I have never heard it suggested that human mortality predisposes us to making mistakes. In fact, it is rumored that the mortality came as about as the result of a human mistake.

Last edited:
the fact that their beloved savior, Ronald Reagan was the first and only President who was previously divorced.

Newt is trying to break that record...many, many times over.

So math isn't one of your strong points.

Newt's had TWO divorces compared to Reagan's one.

This is not many times over, this is ONE time over.

Not seeing divorces as immoral. We weren't in those marriages, we don't know how much the failure of those marriages should be assigned to what partner.

Nor does it really make a difference. We're voting for a president, not a husband.

Here's the thing. People change. He was married to his first two wives for 19 years each.

Are you the same person you were 19 years ago? I'm not.

Sometimes married people grow together, sometimes they grow apart.

Well, I do know that those folks who profess loudly to try and live a ‘good’ morally straight life out number those that don’t by a HUUUGGGGGE margin, so, I’d say by and large it’s a good thing to at least try.

As far as hypocrisy, be it from politicians , whomever, NO ONE I have ever heard of goes into their marriage planning to cheat, so, they took vows and are just as big a hypocrites as anyone else the slanted media coverage not withstanding.
Its always easy pointing the finger, from both sides, I don’t enjoy schmaltzy preachers/preaching’s either, but in the end we all or that is a huge portion of us aspire to try and live according to a moral code and keep our promises.

The common out used when a certain sect gets caught out in some moral morass is; “ I never espoused family values or preached morality so I am ‘less’ guilty and deserve some type of obviation over anyone else who has is, I am not a hypocrite”…

ok then so you’re not a hypocrite, but you’re still a pederast, or cheater, or whatever, that’s an argument in mitigation, not much else, you are still what you are, the hypocrite thing is just a smoke screen to protect them from the same punishments/recriminations due them, for the exact same offense.

I don’t think that child who has been molested feels any better or worse if his molester spoke against the very same thing he or she now does.

Forum List

Back