GOP supports welfare for Farmers, not the poor

How about not giving free shit to anyone. Chew on that Leftytoons.

The far right wouldn't go for it. Giving free stuff and handouts to their corporate cronies is what keeps the GOP running.

Like the left is any better. You'll fight tooth and nail to cut military spending...but fight to keep that base or plant in your district running.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...icare-prime-health-care-program-targeted.html

You were saying?

Gee, I wonder if any liberal here feels like giving generously to the poor. Oh that's right, they won't. Using the poor and less fortunate for political gain. How low you've sunk.

we should give the poor food, shelter, and training so they can get a job.

but GOPers hate the idea of free job training to the poor.

No such thing as free

A skilled workforce translates into an improved economy.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

I do not support any corporate subsidies. And I also believe we need to reinstitute welfare to work.

People who get welfare have to work. It's part of the requirement.

Not sure about white people. I bet this guy didn't have to work:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U"]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]

Poor Richard's News - Obama administration issues order gutting Clinton?s welfare reform
Yesterday the Obama administration gutted those federal work rules, ignoring the will of Congress by issuing a policy directive that allows the Department of Health and Human Services to waive the work requirements for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program.

:eusa_shhh:

That's complete Bullshit.

Fact check: Romney's welfare claims wrong - CNN.com

3 Reasons Why Republican Governors Asked the President to waive the work requirement for their Welfare Programs

The Republican presidential campaign of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is knowingly misleading the American people about President Barack Obama “gutting welfare reform” in a series of TV ads that falsely say the president is eliminating the work requirement so that “they just hand you your check.” The lie earned the Romney attack ad a maximum Pinocchio status from all nonpartisan fact-checkers, yet Romney pollster Neil Newhouse acknowledges that whether or not the ad is true is immaterial because “we’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers.”

You make it too easy. Repeating lies. It's makes all right wingers look as stupid as fuck.

People who get welfare have to work. It's part of the requirement.

Not sure about white people. I bet this guy didn't have to work:

Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube

Poor Richard's News - Obama administration issues order gutting Clinton?s welfare reform
Yesterday the Obama administration gutted those federal work rules, ignoring the will of Congress by issuing a policy directive that allows the Department of Health and Human Services to waive the work requirements for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program.

:eusa_shhh:

That's complete Bullshit.

Fact check: Romney's welfare claims wrong - CNN.com

3 Reasons Why Republican Governors Asked the President to waive the work requirement for their Welfare Programs

The Republican presidential campaign of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is knowingly misleading the American people about President Barack Obama “gutting welfare reform” in a series of TV ads that falsely say the president is eliminating the work requirement so that “they just hand you your check.” The lie earned the Romney attack ad a maximum Pinocchio status from all nonpartisan fact-checkers, yet Romney pollster Neil Newhouse acknowledges that whether or not the ad is true is immaterial because “we’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers.”

You make it too easy. Repeating lies. It's makes all right wingers look as stupid as fuck.

14773b2971c73b-43.-Pinocchio.jpg

A farm bill that only has farming in it. What a novel concept. Maybe they can put together a defense bill that only has defense in it and a food stamp bill that only has food stamp stuff in it.

The GOP helps rural white people first. Then gets the vapors when their racism is mentioned.

The GOP helps rural white people first. Then gets the vapors when their racism is mentioned.

Where do you stand on cheese subsidies? I mean, that velveta crap is bad for kids health. Why should the government be giving it away for free, distorting market prices and destroying the health of the poor?

Where do you stand on cheese subsidies? I mean, that velveta crap is bad for kids health. Why should the government be giving it away for free, distorting market prices and destroying the health of the poor?

You didn't point out the "real" issue. "The GOP helps rural white people first." That is simply not true. The GOP helps business. They help move American jobs to China. They apologized to BP. There are no Americans in the Middle Class or among the poor the GOP helps except by accident.

Someone got their information from the Al Sharpton show.
Then banged that out on his keyboard just as fast as his fingers could just to
get out his I hate those righty whiteys rant.

Someone got their information from the Al Sharpton show.
Then banged that out on his keyboard just as fast as his fingers could just to
get out his I hate those righty whiteys rant.

And yet, you don't provide information that says otherwise. No surprise there, right?

Do you ever stop lying? Do you even have the capacity to tell the truth? I think not. You just keep on reciting your liberal bullshit like a mantra.

Pitiful.

So *sigh* one more time the truth must be told.

FB%20Pie%20Chart.gif

The GOP loves welfare, just their welfare. Everyone else can go to hell.
You really hate it when someone else marches in with the facts, which tarnishes your little Happy Talk for the prevarication that it is.

Tough bananas.

Your comrade's party baloney has been revealed by @tinydancer.

:muahaha:

Last edited:
the Democrats love the poor when they can USE them against others..

none of these people ever wondered why is their FOOD STAMPS in a farm bill?

are that many farmers STARVING?

They don't give a crap about any of this, they are just using it for their hate and lies..

these elected asses use anything to put their PORK into and then we have TO PAY FOR IT..what's sickening is these people like the OP and rdeanie NEVER questions their party..that is why these elected asses are starting to think they are OUR MASTERS

Last edited:
House passes farm bill; strips out Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program

GOP To Poor: Let Them Eat Cake | The Jewish Week

If there ever was such a breed as compassionate conservative it appears to be extinct.

The man who engineered this anti-compassionate move -- Fox News called the vote a "major victory" for him -- during Succoth, the festival of the harvest, was Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA), the lone Jewish Republican in the 113th Congress. It was his idea to remove food assistance from the farm bill so Republicans could vote for billions in farm subsidies while giving the back of their hand to the poor.

Republicans who get farm subsidies are targeted

Forum List

Back