GOP Super Tuesday II prediction thread

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Okay, here's how this little game works. State your win predictions for each of the candidates, Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Kasich below. You can even try your hand at predicting the numbers if you want. I'll go first:

CdjchPcUAAAhYnh.jpg

Trump wins:

Florida over Cruz
North Carolina over Cruz
Illinois over Kasich
Northern Mariana Islands over Rubio

Cruz wins:

Missouri over Trump

Kasich wins:

Ohio over Trump

Rubio wins:

Zilch.

Last edited:
Rubio will deserve zilch!

Imagine being so beholden to Repub elite masters, that he tells his followers in Ohio to vote for someone else while still in the race. Disgusting!
Hopefully, this spells the end of his political career; tho' I'm sure Romney has a nice perk private sector job set up for him.

What will be the theme going into the Illinois election tomorrow? I have a feeling that little stunt by Bernie's Brownshirt Buddies will give Illinois to Trump, but may allow for Trump to give Kasich a run for his money in Ohio.

As a result, Cruz will have to fight for his life in Missouri. But if Cruz fails to win Ohio and Florida, it won't matter what he gets in Missouri. Not winning any of the winner take all states could devastate his campaign.

Trump wins Florida, NC, Missouri and Illinois on Tuesday night.

On Wednesday morning, Trump hopefully wins Ohio...but Kasich could hold the line and take the state by a frogs hair.

Florida - Cruz
North Carolina - Trump
Illinois - Cruz
Northern Mariana Islands - Rubio / Kasich / Cruz
Missouri - Trump
Ohio - Cruz or Kasich

1 or 2 win to Donald Trump I wanted ....

And Cruz at least 2 victory or 1 or 2 more.

Justice for Ted Cruz celebrite over Trump.

Donald Trump won in Florida. Cruz in second place. Over 400 and 300 votes two of the best !!

Forum List

Back