GOP Success: We removed Saddam and replaced him with Islam

Wow. You ignored:

Let's look at what iran and iraq have in common:

Both base legislation on Islam.

Both say no laws that contradict islam may be passed.

Nobody is surprised.

And? Two points of comparison and they're exactly the same? Hello?
Iraq has free elections. Candidates are not chosen by mullahs.
Iran has fixed elections. Notice the rioting after the last one. And the candidates were chosen by mullahs.
See the difference now, dickhead?

Yes they are exactly the same. If you had ever gotten off your ignorant pale horse and stumbled into even whispers of information twilight you would see both nations base their laws on islam and both nations proclaim no law that contradicts islam may be passed. That is a theocracy you short brained ass stain.

Ya know. You're just too damn stupid and foul mouthed to deal with anymore. I hope your gay lover comes back to you and your attitude improves. In teh meantime, buh bye.

And? Two points of comparison and they're exactly the same? Hello?
Iraq has free elections. Candidates are not chosen by mullahs.
Iran has fixed elections. Notice the rioting after the last one. And the candidates were chosen by mullahs.
See the difference now, dickhead?

Yes they are exactly the same. If you had ever gotten off your ignorant pale horse and stumbled into even whispers of information twilight you would see both nations base their laws on islam and both nations proclaim no law that contradicts islam may be passed. That is a theocracy you short brained ass stain.

Ya know. You're just too damn stupid and foul mouthed to deal with anymore. I hope your gay lover comes back to you and your attitude improves. In teh meantime, buh bye.

Rotfl! What a fucking crybaby diaper diving dumbass. When you know you're wrong you turn on the Niagra Falls tears and hope your whining causes a flood that will wash away the facts that prove your as ignorant as Oprah is "community centered."

Didn't we just get done with why you shouldn't keep embarrassing yourself? You should have adhered to sound advice.

Iraq is a theocracy because a relgious doctrine is the foundation......fuck that....the def of a theocracy has been posted several times and punks like you ignore it.

You may have gotten done with me in your addled mind, but, not in reality where I reside.

But, I enjoyed establishing that you don't know what the fuck you're even talking about. :clap2:

Catholicism is the state religon of Italy.

Your link is bogus and uninformed, obviously as the Vatican's influential role in Italy resulted in the law in the Italian penal code compelling the placement of crucifixes in all public buildings and the teaching of Catholicism in all public schools.

The Vatican remains highly influential in Italian domestic and foreign policy.

Catholicism is the dominant religion in Italy.

Catholicism is the state religion of Italy.

Your knowledge of Italy is limited to a lousy link you desperately Googled?

Sorry, hun, you are PWNED. Now, take a Midol.

Didn't we just get done with why you shouldn't keep embarrassing yourself? You should have adhered to sound advice.

Iraq is a theocracy because a relgious doctrine is the foundation......fuck that....the def of a theocracy has been posted several times and punks like you ignore it.

You may have gotten done with me in your addled mind, but, not in reality where I reside.

But, I enjoyed establishing that you don't know what the fuck you're even talking about. :clap2:

Your silly little linky is bogus and uninformed, obviously as the Vatican's influential role in Italy resulted in the law in the Italian penal code compelling the placement of crucifixes in all public buildings and the teaching of Catholicism in all public schools.

Your silly little linky is bogus and uninformed, obviously as the Vatican's influential role in Italy resulted in the law in the Italian penal code compelling the placement of crucifixes in all public buildings and the teaching of Catholicism in all public schools.

You're a stoopid fuckwad. Of course Catholicism is influential but that doesn't mean it is the official state religion as you claimed. You haven't provided a single link showing italy has a state religion and you won't because you're a dishonest ****.

Ignore it again you lying bitch:

"While preserving that recognition, in 1984, Italy and the Vatican updated several provisions of the 1929 accords. Included was the end of Roman Catholicism as Italy's formal state religion."
Italy

Go ahead and prove me right again about how bad this board sucks because it's flooded with ignorant and dishonest fuckers like you who ignore even the most obvious of facts.

You're a stoopid fuckwad. Of course Catholicism is influential but that doesn't mean it is the official state religion as you claimed. You haven't provided a single link showing italy has a state religion and you won't because you're a dishonest ****.

"While preserving that recognition, in 1984, Italy and the Vatican updated several provisions of the 1929 accords. Included was the end of Roman Catholicism as Italy's formal state religion."
Italy

Go ahead and prove me right again about how bad this board sucks because it's flooded with ignorant and dishonest fuckers like you who ignore even the most obvious of facts.

Everyone with 5 working brain cells knows of the Vatican's overwhelming influence in Italy.

By Italian law, crucifixes must be displayed in all public buildings and Catholicism must be taught in Italian public schools.

Sorry, sweetie, Catholicism is the state religion of Italy.

Now, run along. I hate humiliating you in public.

Italy

Everyone with 5 working brain cells knows of the Vatican's overwhelming influence in Italy.

By Italian law, crucifixes must be displayed in all public buildings and Catholicism must be taught in Italian public schools.

I get it now. You're an insane **** that can't address basic facts.

I get it now. You're an insane **** that can't address basic facts.

You don't, however, get that you've been PWNED. Now, you know, shit-for-brains. :clap2:

You don't, however, get that you've been PWNED. Now, you know, shit-for-brains. :clap2:

You dumbfuck. I've posted two links proving italy has no official religion and all you've done is ignore the facts and claim I got pwned. You're fucking douche juice.

Your links are BOGUS, dopey. I lived in Italy for three years. You live at home with your parents.

Go play video games, kid. You're among knowledgeable adults.

You dumbfuck. I've posted two links proving italy has no official religion and all you've done is ignore the facts and claim I got pwned. You're fucking douche juice.

Your links are BOGUS, dopey. I lived in Italy for three years. You live at home with your parents.

you certainly seem to have memorized a bunch of crap from books which give you knowledge, but your childish bigotry limits your understanding and eliminates wisdom from your actions so for you to claim adulthood is laughable (or pitiable i suppose to someone who cares about you)

The US State Dept is bogus? Tell ya what dumbass....go ahead and post a link from Italy's government proclaiming it has an Official State religion.

The reason ***** like you do this shit on a forum is because in flesh life you're a quivering coward so you overcompensate.

Instead of posting excuses...just post the link stating Italy has an official State religion. Oh, and Vatican City is not in Italy.

The US State Dept is bogus? Tell ya what dumbass....go ahead and post a link from Italy's government proclaiming it has an Official State religion.

The reason ***** like you do this shit on a forum is because in flesh life you're a quivering coward so you overcompensate.

Instead of posting excuses...just post the link stating Italy has an official State religion. Oh, and Vatican City is not in Italy.

The State Department is one of the most ill-informed divisions of the government.

You're equally ill-informed, which is why you desperately Google links.

Hillary Clinton, after all, is currently running it.

Now, run to mommy. It's breast-feeding time.

The State Department is one of the most ill-informed divisions of the government.

The reason children like you must resort to Googling for your information, such as Italian society, is you're living at home with mummy and duddy.

Go play in the sandbox. You're embarrassing yourself, kid

The reason children like you must resort to Googling for your information, such as Italian society, is you're living at home with mummy and duddy.

LOL, sucks being humiliated in public for being a dimwit, eh, chat room superhero? You're coming unhinged over the rather obvious fact that Catholicism is the state religion of Italy.

D'oh.

Kid, you need a shrink badly. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

LOL, sucks being humiliated in public for being a dimwit, eh, chat room superhero? You're coming unhinged over the rather obvious fact that Catholicism is the state religion of Italy.

D'oh.

are you at it again, you psycho?

don't you realize how ridiculous you are when you duck questions entirely, come back with a pile of unrelated shit claiming to prove your point and failing that start with the most redundantly pitiful attempts at character assassination i have ever seen in almost 30 years of hanging out on these boards?

do your parents know what you are doing? when was the last time your meds were adjusted?

D'oh.

are you at it again, you psycho?

don't you realize how ridiculous you are when you duck questions entirely, come back with a pile of unrelated shit claiming to prove your point and failing that start with the most redundantly pitiful attempts at character assassination i have ever seen in almost 30 years of hanging out on these boards?

do your parents know what you are doing? when was the last time your meds were adjusted?

Shouldn't you be exercising instead of posting, lardass? :lol:

Forum List

Back