GOP Success: We removed Saddam and replaced him with Islam

Italy has no State religion you ignorant asswipe.

Religion in Italy - Italy Religion - seeitalia.com

You obviously are not informed of basics so why keep embarrassing yourself?

I lived in Italy, fool.
The placement of crucifixes in public buildings and the teaching of Catholicism in public schools in Italy is the law.

Furthermore, the Vatican plays a very influential role in setting Italian policy.

Thus, I'm sorry to have to tell you that you are PWNED.

Lol.....you provide not a shred of evidence, ignore the link I posted, then claim I got pwned? Lol!

I just presented the evidence of Italy being a country dominated by Catholicism.

That you have a mental disability is your problem, not mine

cocksucking cowfart
fucking turd tucker

I laughed until I split my sides.

Except Iraq is not a theocratic Islamic government. You obviously have it confused with Iran. Again.
What is it with you that you cannot tell the difference, despite having them pointed out numerous times? Are you just testing the board? Are you being intentionally stupid? Or is it mental?

OK, ONCE AGAIN, READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. LET ME SAY THAN AGAIN. READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:

Theocracy
A form of government which defers not to civil development of law, but to an interpretation of the will of a God as set out in religious scripture and authorities.

Legal Definition of Theocracy

Iraqi Constitution:

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

Iraq's religious leaders urge strong voter turnout

"You must go to the voting centres because it is your duty," said Sheikh Abdulrahman al-Jorani, Sunni imam of the Al-Hai mosque in the central city of Baquba,

Ahmed al-Safi, a representative of Grand Ayatollah Ali Husseini al-Sistani, the nation's top Shiite cleric, said the election was a "huge vital issue", essential to ensuring that Iraqis can "draw their own future."

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the Shiite head of the State of Law Alliance who this week boasted he was "certain" of victory, was due to give a news conference later on Friday in a final push to win support.

France24 - Iraq's religious leaders urge strong voter turnout

Even secular politicians describe themselves by their Religious sect. Imagine, "Mormon Mitt Romney" or "Baptist Lindsey Graham" every time their names were spoken.

And then, it's the religious leaders who pull the strings, EXACTLY like Iran.

I'm just curious. Why do Republicans believe Iraq is not a theocracy? Their government, their leadership, their constitution, everything says they ARE, but Republicans say they AREN'T.

Merely repeating the same discredited talking points over and over is not argumentation. Sorry. Your ticket has been punched.
Iraq is not a theocracy. Mullahs do not run the country.

Because they elect a president. Like in Iran. But their constitution clearly spells out who runs the country.

Except Iraq is not a theocratic Islamic government. You obviously have it confused with Iran. Again.
What is it with you that you cannot tell the difference, despite having them pointed out numerous times? Are you just testing the board? Are you being intentionally stupid? Or is it mental?

OK, ONCE AGAIN, READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. LET ME SAY THAN AGAIN. READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:

Theocracy
A form of government which defers not to civil development of law, but to an interpretation of the will of a God as set out in religious scripture and authorities.

Iraqi Constitution:

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

"You must go to the voting centres because it is your duty," said Sheikh Abdulrahman al-Jorani, Sunni imam of the Al-Hai mosque in the central city of Baquba,

Ahmed al-Safi, a representative of Grand Ayatollah Ali Husseini al-Sistani, the nation's top Shiite cleric, said the election was a "huge vital issue", essential to ensuring that Iraqis can "draw their own future."

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the Shiite head of the State of Law Alliance who this week boasted he was "certain" of victory, was due to give a news conference later on Friday in a final push to win support.

Even secular politicians describe themselves by their Religious sect. Imagine, "Mormon Mitt Romney" or "Baptist Lindsey Graham" every time their names were spoken.

I'm just curious. Why do Republicans believe Iraq is not a theocracy? Their government, their leadership, their constitution, everything says they ARE, but Republicans say they AREN'T.

Merely repeating the same discredited talking points over and over is not argumentation. Sorry. Your ticket has been punched.

Iraq is not a theocracy, however, it's not a democracy, either.

There is a reason there is only one Muslim country that bears any resemblance to a democracy, which is Turkey. Islam is an inherently fascist ideology that views democracy as a Western form of government. Islam is patently opposed to the adoption of Western ideas. For this reason, Iraq will likely go the way of the other failed Muslim countries.

Theocracy

Iraqi Constitution:

Article 2:

There is a reason there is only one Muslim country that bears any resemblance to a democracy, which is Turkey. Islam is an inherently fascist ideology that views democracy as a Western form of government. Islam is patently opposed to the adoption of Western ideas. For this reason, Iraq will likely go the way of the other failed Muslim countries.

I just don't get the people here. The Iraqi constitution says they are a theocracy. By the definition of theocracy, they ARE a theocracy. The country is publicly and openly under Sharia Law. That makes them a "theocracy".

And yet, for some unknown reason, they are not a theocracy.

I think it's just difficult to face that Americans died to create a right wing Islamic Theocracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lived in Italy, fool.
The placement of crucifixes in public buildings and the teaching of Catholicism in public schools in Italy is the law.

Furthermore, the Vatican plays a very influential role in setting Italian policy.

Thus, I'm sorry to have to tell you that you are PWNED.

Lol.....you provide not a shred of evidence, ignore the link I posted, then claim I got pwned? Lol!

I just presented the evidence of Italy being a country dominated by Catholicism.

That you have a mental disability is your problem, not mine

Changing your claim doesn't help anything. You claimed Italy has a State Religion and it does not.

Theocracy

Iraqi Constitution:

Article 2:

Didn't we just get done with why you shouldn't keep embarrassing yourself? You should have adhered to sound advice.

Iraq is a theocracy because a relgious doctrine is the foundation......fuck that....the def of a theocracy has been posted several times and punks like you ignore it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI]YouTube - America - Fuck Yeah![/ame]

I just don't get the people here. The Iraqi constitution says they are a theocracy. By the definition of theocracy, they ARE a theocracy. The country is publicly and openly under Sharia Law. That makes them a "theocracy".

And yet, for some unknown reason, they are not a theocracy.

I think it's just difficult to face that Americans died to create a right wing Islamic Theocracy.

They don't care Americans died to change a middle eastern secular government into an islamic theocracy. All they care about is avoiding their responsibility in supporting the agendas that made it happen.

Wait.........that isn't it either because they never accept responsibility for any fuck up.

All they care about is avoiding their flat out fucking ignorance at the height of the information age. All these years they've been bitching about islam yet they are the supporters of an agenda that gave extremists the power to oppress in a nation they claimed we are "liberating."

If the "we are here as Liberators" didn't work for Britain almost 100 years ago what makes anyone think we would be any different?

Didn't we just get done with why you shouldn't keep embarrassing yourself? You should have adhered to sound advice.

Iraq is a theocracy because a relgious doctrine is the foundation......fuck that....the def of a theocracy has been posted several times and punks like you ignore it.

I guess Argentina is a theocracy too for the same reason.:cuckoo:

Look up "Democracy" and note the necessity for free and periodic elections. That fits Iraq and does not fit Iran.

Look up "Democracy" and note the necessity for free and periodic elections. That fits Iraq and does not fit Iran.

Argentina doesn't have a State religion you lying fuck. Even if a nation has a State religion it doesn't mean it is a theocracy.

Look at the fucking Iraq constitution dumbfuck. It says no law may be passed that contradicts Islam. Your attempt to nitpick on protocols between iraq and iran only reveals your continued ignorance and denial of facts. Iran has several elections and for a long time had the lowest voting age in the world....which was 15.

What's next in your bag of pathetic attempts of deflection?

Argentina doesn't have a State religion you lying fuck. Even if a nation has a State religion it doesn't mean it is a theocracy.

Look at the fucking Iraq constitution dumbfuck. It says no law may be passed that contradicts Islam. Your attempt to nitpick on protocols between iraq and iran only reveals your continued ignorance and denial of facts. Iran has several elections and for a long time had the lowest voting age in the world....which was 15.

Wow. You prove my point and attack me. You really are clueless, aren't you?
Yes, just because a country has a state religion does not make it a theocracy. Blinding flash of the obvious for most people, I know.
There is no "nitpicking" between Iraq and Iran. The two are like chalk and cheese. Iran is a theocracy. It is run by mullahs. Iraq is a democracy. It has free and fair elections. That is all the difference that is relevant here.

Yes, just because a country has a state religion does not make it a theocracy. Blinding flash of the obvious for most people, I know.
There is no "nitpicking" between Iraq and Iran. The two are like chalk and cheese. Iran is a theocracy. It is run by mullahs. Iraq is a democracy. It has free and fair elections. That is all the difference that is relevant here.

Argentina does not have a state religion as you claimed you douche soaking enema drinker.

Let's look at what iran and iraq have in common:

Both base legislation on Islam.

Both say no laws that contradict islam may be passed.

Both have free elections.

What else ya got you fart squirting squid?

Argentina does not have a state religion as you claimed you douche soaking enema drinker.

Both have free elections? I think you've had one too many grease gun enemas. First sign of trouble, btw, is you start to enjoy them.

Both have free elections? I think you've had one too many grease gun enemas. First sign of trouble, btw, is you start to enjoy them.

Iraq and Iran both have "free elections". But the candidates are chosen by the clergy.

Your tenacity is inspiring. If only repeating the same thing over and over again could make it true.

Wow. You ignored:

Nobody is surprised.

You may have gotten done with me in your addled mind, but, not in reality where I reside.

But, I enjoyed establishing that you don't know what the fuck you're even talking about. :clap2:

Catholicism is the state religon of Italy.

You may have gotten done with me in your addled mind, but, not in reality where I reside.

But, I enjoyed establishing that you don't know what the fuck you're even talking about. :clap2:

Catholicism is the state religon of Italy.

Lol....I've already posted a link proving Italy has no offical state religion you fucking dog snot booger juice.

I'm guessing you are so immensely ignorant you have no idea why Vatican City is not in Italy.

(I can almost hear dumbasses laughing and thinking I'm completely insane for making that comment.....and their ignorance is the first born of their arrogance.)

Wow. You ignored:

Nobody is surprised.

And? Two points of comparison and they're exactly the same? Hello?
Iraq has free elections. Candidates are not chosen by mullahs.
Iran has fixed elections. Notice the rioting after the last one. And the candidates were chosen by mullahs.
See the difference now, dickhead?

Wow. You ignored:

Nobody is surprised.

And? Two points of comparison and they're exactly the same? Hello?
Iraq has free elections. Candidates are not chosen by mullahs.
Iran has fixed elections. Notice the rioting after the last one. And the candidates were chosen by mullahs.
See the difference now, dickhead?

Yes they are exactly the same. If you had ever gotten off your ignorant pale horse and stumbled into even whispers of information twilight you would see both nations base their laws on islam and both nations proclaim no law that contradicts islam may be passed. That is a theocracy you short brained ass stain.

Forum List

Back