GOP Senator..."tough shit" for the unemployed

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't bash him. Holy cow, first time on a forum where all you can talk about is the specific people mentioned in an article? This thread has advanced past specifically talking about Bunning.

Deflection again.

Well you are showing yourself to be a master not only of deflection but also partisan hackery. Good job. :clap2:

:

Instead of admitting you made a stupid comment, you have deflected so far away from the point of my post to you. I deflected nothing, your question about him was not directed to me, nor was it relevant to anything I"ve said

Please tell me where I mentioned this guy's name. Here's what I said originally in regards to the OP, the rest was off other people's posts I was addressing

Not surprising, look at lot of the republican's constituents on here claiming anybody who doens't have a job doesn't have one simply out of laziness.

Look. You interjected yourself into a debate that I was having with another poster. It's a public forum so that's to be expected, BUT, if you're going to insert yourself into someone else's discussion, the onus is on YOU to be up to speed on said discussion.

oh wow, another dipshit smartass adding nothing :clap2:

he never asked me the question, so I'm not deflecting shit.

now you've moved from deflecting to lying.

:thup:

nice work

Is there ANYTHING these right wing scum bags do that you don't go along with?

Friday, February 6, 2009

So.can you answer the question or not? What would be the problem with paying for extended benefits out of the dem slush.. err.. stimulus funds?

There is his question, not to me. Thanks for playing

this is his question to you. thanks for trying to play, poser. :lol:

Good grief if you really don't know what the difference is between using the money you're already in debt for or going further into debt you should probably apply at the DNC for a job.

Really? you mean RNC? Like all the money that war costs? Tax cuts without cutting spending?

Would you care to answer my question? What is the problem with Bunning wanting to use the already borrowed stimulus funds to extend the program rather than borrowing MORE money a problem for you?

rock on, pinocchio

Good grief if you really don't know what the difference is between using the money you're already in debt for or going further into debt you should probably apply at the DNC for a job.

Really? you mean RNC? Like all the money that war costs? Tax cuts without cutting spending?

Would you care to answer my question? What is the problem with Bunning wanting to use the already borrowed stimulus funds to extend the program rather than borrowing MORE money a problem for you?

Thought I'd move this forward for you because after you jumped into my part of the discussion I DID ask YOU the question. You just didn't want to answer it.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
now you've moved from deflecting to lying.

nice work

rock on, pinocchio

and I answered it, I don't give a shit about his question, its not relevant to anything I've been saying.

how you can post such stupid shit being serious is way beyond me. just looking ofr kicks, maybe get a hobby

It'd be nice to see details on just the kind of people who would receive said "benefits." I've heard some pretty hilariously troubling horror stories about people on unemployment lately with my cousin being a recruiter.

I know just what you mean. My neighbor told me that his ex wife was told by her hair dresser that the son of her plumber told her some troubling horror stories about about small business owners claimiing theft loss on their taxes after making sales off the book.

rock on, pinocchio

and I answered it, I don't give a shit about his question, its not relevant to anything I've been saying.

how you can post such stupid shit being serious is way beyond me. just looking ofr kicks, maybe get a hobby

no, you didn't answer his question, you stated your attitude towards his question. here's an example of answering a question:

Q: what color is the sky?
A: blue

here's an example of stating one's attitude toward a question:

A: i don't give a shit.

even though answer and attitude both begin with the letter *a*, they don't mean the same thing at all.

perhaps you'd be more comfortable posting in your native language?

I agree with you. But isn't it interesting that it was our grandparents and parents who suffered thru those past era hardships and pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps that put all these safety nets in place?

why do you suppose they did that?

so no one would use them?

Hmmmmm, I wonder why? Perhaps because they had walked a mile in those moccasins and their desire was that their children and grandchildren would never have to endure the likes of a depression, poverty, hunger, foreclosure, etc. Perhaps because of instead of losing every material possession you had and having to beg for the meagerest of subsistance in the greatest nation on the face of the Earth, they hoped to put a system in place to allow people to survive until they could find another job. Perhaps experience and compassion was why they did that.

oh, i thought it was because they were all commies.

drat :lol:

why do you suppose they did that?

so no one would use them?

Hmmmmm, I wonder why? Perhaps because they had walked a mile in those moccasins and their desire was that their children and grandchildren would never have to endure the likes of a depression, poverty, hunger, foreclosure, etc. Perhaps because of instead of losing every material possession you had and having to beg for the meagerest of subsistance in the greatest nation on the face of the Earth, they hoped to put a system in place to allow people to survive until they could find another job. Perhaps experience and compassion was why they did that.

oh, i thought it was because they were all commies.

drat :lol:

Well yeah, there's that too. The greatest generation were all commies. ;)

rock on, pinocchio

no, you didn't answer his question, you stated your attitude towards his question. here's an example of answering a question:

even though answer and attitude both begin with the letter *a*, they don't mean the same thing at all.

Yeah, didn't mean I answered it, wrong wording, addressed it" would probably be better. but that it was irrelevant and had nothing to do with anything I said.

So in context of the mudslinging that I am deflecting and avoiding it, I have shown that to be bogus.

Yeah, didn't mean I answered it, wrong wording, addressed it" would probably be better. but that it was irrelevant and had nothing to do with anything I said.

So in context of the mudslinging that I am deflecting and avoiding it, I have shown that to be bogus.

the only thing you've shown is that you're not particularly bright and rather self-centered.

fortunately for me, i don't give a fuck if you answer the question or not. i'm just amused by how far you'll go to *prove* you're *right*. :lol:

once again, thanks for trying

the only thing you've shown is that you're not particularly bright and rather self-centered.

fortunately for me, i don't give a fuck if you answer the question or not. i'm just amused by how far you'll go to *prove* you're *right*. :lol:

ah yes, the person who adds nothing but personal attacks and childish postings really knows what being "bright" is.

ah yes, the person who adds nothing but personal attacks and childish postings really knows what being "bright" is.

if by personal attack you mean holding you responsible for your own words, then you're absolutely right.

if by childish postings you mean you've painted yourself into a corner, right again.

I'm also kind of entertained by Bf's BS Title..... perhaps he is a headline writer for the HuffPo?

GOP Senator..."tough shit" for the unemployed
Domestic terrorism by anti American SCUM continues...

As Democratic senators asked again and again for unanimous consent for a vote on a 30-day extension Thursday night, Bunning refused to go along.

And when Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) begged him to drop his objection, Politico reports, Bunning replied: "Tough shit."

So, in fact, it was not the unemployed that he said 'tough shit' to, it was the Democrats. He needs to wait until November for the Democrats and then he will be saying 'tough shit' to the unemployed.

Domestic terrorism by anti American SCUM continues...

Jim Bunning Repeatedly Blocks Unemployment Benefits Extension, Tells Dem 'Tough Shit'

Updated below: The Senate has now recessed for the weekend without taking action.

Jim Bunning, a Republican from Kentucky, is single-handedly blocking Senate action needed to prevent an estimated 1.2 million American workers from prematurely losing their unemployment benefits next month.

As Democratic senators asked again and again for unanimous consent for a vote on a 30-day extension Thursday night, Bunning refused to go along.

And when Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) begged him to drop his objection, Politico reports, Bunning replied: "Tough shit."

Bunning says he doesn't oppose extending benefits -- he just doesn't want the money that's required added to the deficit. He proposes paying for the 30-day extension with stimulus funds. The Senate's GOP leadership did not support him in his objections.

And at one point during the debate, which dragged on till nearly midnight, Bunning complained of missing a basketball game.

"I have missed the Kentucky-South Carolina game that started at 9:00," he said, "and it's the only redeeming chance we had to beat South Carolina since they're the only team that has beat Kentucky this year.

More...

Jim Bunning Repeatedly Blocks Unemployment Benefits Extension, Tells Dem 'Tough Shit'

The Huffington Post is just as funny as the Onion! :lol:

Of course the whole thing was LIVE on C-Span, not just "reported" by Hufpo and all other MSM and lower-tiered news outlets. But I suppose implying the Huffington Post "lied" about it makes you feel better. You guys don't know when to just shut up.
:dig:

wow, we have our own Baghdad Bob of propaganda right here on this board..

I'm not surprised you would consider the reporting of Bunning's obstruction "propaganda." Inyourface facts just get in the way.

The fact is that Bfgrn has, yet again, completely misrepresented the facts of the story. No big surprise there.... and, with the usual 'drama queen' nonsense that he produces, accuses Bunning of 'domestic terrorism'. He is, therefore, worthy of the title 'USMB Baghdad Bob'

Unemployment insurance should be eliminated immediately.
The self employed do not get it. Why should anyone get it?
Our kids and grand kids will be paying for it.
Americans are drunk on debt. Lost their friggin minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back