GOP Senator: It Would Be ‘Suicide’ For Trump If He Fires Mueller

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Agree. That’s why I want Trump to fire Mueller. Not only will it be the beginning of the end of his presidency, he will be admitting he’s guilty.
Innocent presidents don’t fire the people investigating them although Trump already has with James Comey.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) warned Tuesday that there would be dire consequences for President Donald Trump if he decided to fire special counsel Robert Mueller.

“I think it would be suicide for the president to fire [Mueller],” Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said during an interview with CNN.

GOP Senator: It Would Be 'Suicide' For Trump If He Fires Mueller | HuffPost

• Banned
Please fire Mueller Mr President.
You’ve done an incredible amount of stupid things in the past 2 years.
This might be the most inane.

Had this EXACT SAME SITUATION been reversed.....and a Democrat President was the target..
How many MILLIONS of Leftist would be in the streets rioting demanding the Special Counsel be FIRED?

1). 1 million
2). 5 million
3). 50 million or more

Trump should clean house. EF the Left.
99% of his supporters would still support him

Their mission is to remove a President who is not onboard with their agenda BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. What's he waiting for? Their success?
It's not about Trump...it's about THEIR agenda and their Snowflake mentality that opposition must be silenced.
Mark Levine agrees as do MANY people who have thought about the situation.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh lookie, you sourced it, now it won't get shut down.
Nobody is going to fire Mueller.
Dumbass.
Your first sentence is a lie. I sourced my thread the trump whore mods took down.
Why does your incompetent boob keep threatening to fire Mueller?
He’s such a joke as are you.

• Banned
Had this EXACT SAME SITUATION been reversed.....
How many MILLIONS of Leftist would be in the streets rioting demanding the Special Counsel be FIRED?

1). 1 million

2). 5 million

3). 50 million or more
Zero. We have respect for the law and our democratic institutions unlike you cultists.

The lesson to be learned here is set an end date for a special investigation. This should have been over six months ago or sooner. It is just wasted tax money and a distraction to what this or any other president should have to bear.

Lindsey Graham: It would be the beginning of the end of his presidency if the president fires Bob Mueller.

Oh lookie, you sourced it, now it won't get shut own. Dumbass.

Oh lookie, you sourced it, now it won't get shut down.
Dumbass.
Your first sentence is a lie. I sourced my thread the trump whore mods took down.
Why does your incompetent boob keep threatening to fire Mueller?
He’s such a joke as are you.

No you didn't, that's why it was reported and that's why it was taken down. I warned you before pop, learn the rules. Trump is playing his art to perfection little man, he is taking us to the hot phase of WWIII.

The lesson to be learned here is set an end date for a special investigation. This should have been over six months ago or sooner. It is just wasted tax money and a distraction to what this or any other president should have to bear.
How can you put a time stamp on an ever expanding investigation?
There has been a mountain of evidence to investigate and as more of Trump’s not so loyal cronies flip on him, there’s more to ascertain.
It took longer to bring down Nixon. Be patient.
Mueller will get to the bottom of all the crimes committed by Trump and his band of idiots.

Not now. But eventually since it's making sense to more and more.
You mean the more guilty he looks the sense it makes to shut down Mueller?

We get it. We get the collusion going on to stall Trump's presidency. This will eventually help him due to the fact there's been nothing happening but wasted tax dollars going on two years now. Sad!
Nothing happening?
Bob Mueller is the consummate professional and doesn’t leak or show his hand unlike your impulsive and out of control President.
It’s hilarious since YOU aren’t privy to know what’s happening behind the scenes you think nothing is.

Not now. But eventually since it's making sense to more and more.
You mean the more guilty he looks the sense it makes to shut down Mueller?

We get it. We get the collusion going on to stall Trump's presidency. This will eventually help him due to the fact there's been nothing happening but wasted tax dollars going on two years now. Sad!
Nothing happening?
Bob Mueller is the consummate professional and doesn’t leak or show his hand unlike your impulsive and out of control President.
It’s hilarious since YOU aren’t privy to know what’s happening behind the scenes you think nothing is.
We see the abuse of power going on... don't worry. Especially since that the whole "investigation team" all worked with Crooked H DNC.

Zero. We have respect for the law and our democratic institutions unlike you cultists.

I want to thank you......
YOU give me more laughs than most.

Not sure most of the time if you;re actually serious or just being a typical Snowflake.
Either way.....You're FUNNY!
This president has run down the good names and good people of the FBI, DOJ etc and sheep like you and the cult follow suit carrying his water.

How can you put a time stamp on an ever expanding investigation?
There has been a mountain of evidence to investigate and as more of Trump’s not so loyal cronies flip on him, there’s more to ascertain.
It took longer to bring down Nixon. Be patient.
Mueller will get to the bottom of all the crimes committed by Trump and his band of idiots.

There would have to be a crime, which there is not. It is not investigating the Russian aspect at this point, that is how you know its time to stop.

Forum List

Back