GOP Senate: Time for Open Rebellion; These are the words of lawmakers who are moving

Is it time to make ready with arms? Is the Second Amendment about fulfill its purpose?

• Yes. Depose the Usurper.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No. Let the Usurper abolish the Constitution.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These are the words of lawmakers who are moving toward a political rebellion to arrest and depose President Obama, then try him as a criminal while seeking to restore the balance of government that places specific limits on the power of the executive branch.

Obama the tyrant king unleashes dictatorial order that will now invoke open rebellion - Senate aide - NaturalNews.com

Burn down the Capitol? Open rebellion? These are not the words of people who are going to sit down and compromise with an out-of-control tyrant dictator who recognizes no law and no limits to his power. These are the words of lawmakers who are moving toward a political rebellion to arrest and depose President Obama, then try him as a criminal while seeking to restore the balance of government that places specific limits on the power of the executive branch.

Obama supporters don't care about the balance of power. They want a tyrant king in power as long as it's their king. They are, in essence, Obama cultists who worship the person and are willing to cast aside all laws and legal boundaries to grant "their man" total dictatorial control over the future of this nation. But that's not how a Republic works. The President is not a dictator, and he or she cannot simply invent whatever wishful edicts he wants to enact at the stroke of a pen. That's not freedom; that's outright tyranny. And it must be stopped or the nation will collapse into despotism and runaway government corruption. (It may already be too late to stop that accelerating collapse, however...)

"President Obama is going rogue," writes Patrick Buchanan. "Our rogue president has crossed an historic line, and so has the republic. Future presidents will cite the 'Obama precedent' when they declare they will henceforth not enforce this or that law, because of a prior commitment to some noisy constituency. We have just taken a monumental step away from republicanism toward Caesarism. For this is rule by diktat, the rejection of which sparked the American Revolution." [2]

Again, another reference to revolution and rebellion. What Buchanan recognizes is that Obama hasn't merely done something politically disturbing; he has done something that shreds the very fabric of political balance in America. Obama has just declared Congress to be null and void. And in nullifying Congress, he has simultaneously given the finger to every man and woman in the nation, telling them that their own voices and representatives in Congress are utterly irrelevant.

I believe it is time to Restore the Rule of Law and depose the Usurper, Obama the Oathbreaker, and put him and all those who defend the Usurper in prison.
Lol @ Natural News

It's distressing how badly you want to kill your fellow Americans.
I guess dictators are fine with you?

Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true.
WAY TO SIDE STEP THE QUESTION.
Do you support dictators?
No patriotic America supports dictators. And right wing morons calling the President of the United States of America a dictator does not make it true.

You idiots with the guns and the flag and he empty minds really get silly when you fail to understand things, and that happens too often to give your rants any credence.

The Second Amendment isn't there to play patty cake with Usurpers, which is why you Progressives so desperately want it abolished.

How does the Constitution specify how a President can be removed from office- and does it have anything to do with the Second Amendment?

Read the Federalist papers. Number 46 in particular "every throne in Europe"

So not in the Constitution?

Just to be clear- you are saying ignore the Constitution.......but if you ignore the Constitution what are you fighting for, other than your own perverse needs?

These are the words of lawmakers who are moving toward a political rebellion to arrest and depose President Obama, then try him as a criminal while seeking to restore the balance of government that places specific limits on the power of the executive branch.

Obama the tyrant king unleashes dictatorial order that will now invoke open rebellion - Senate aide - NaturalNews.com

Burn down the Capitol? Open rebellion? These are not the words of people who are going to sit down and compromise with an out-of-control tyrant dictator who recognizes no law and no limits to his power. These are the words of lawmakers who are moving toward a political rebellion to arrest and depose President Obama, then try him as a criminal while seeking to restore the balance of government that places specific limits on the power of the executive branch.

Obama supporters don't care about the balance of power. They want a tyrant king in power as long as it's their king. They are, in essence, Obama cultists who worship the person and are willing to cast aside all laws and legal boundaries to grant "their man" total dictatorial control over the future of this nation. But that's not how a Republic works. The President is not a dictator, and he or she cannot simply invent whatever wishful edicts he wants to enact at the stroke of a pen. That's not freedom; that's outright tyranny. And it must be stopped or the nation will collapse into despotism and runaway government corruption. (It may already be too late to stop that accelerating collapse, however...)

"President Obama is going rogue," writes Patrick Buchanan. "Our rogue president has crossed an historic line, and so has the republic. Future presidents will cite the 'Obama precedent' when they declare they will henceforth not enforce this or that law, because of a prior commitment to some noisy constituency. We have just taken a monumental step away from republicanism toward Caesarism. For this is rule by diktat, the rejection of which sparked the American Revolution." [2]

Again, another reference to revolution and rebellion. What Buchanan recognizes is that Obama hasn't merely done something politically disturbing; he has done something that shreds the very fabric of political balance in America. Obama has just declared Congress to be null and void. And in nullifying Congress, he has simultaneously given the finger to every man and woman in the nation, telling them that their own voices and representatives in Congress are utterly irrelevant.

I believe it is time to Restore the Rule of Law and depose the Usurper, Obama the Oathbreaker, and put him and all those who defend the Usurper in prison.

I think it is criminal how some so called leaders can get mentally deficient people such as yourself all worked up into a lather.

If I were you I would do a more thorough investigation of the sources that generate such powerful yet outright bogus information.

You are dangerously unhinged.

The same people that get people like you in such a contrived tizzy have an agenda that no rational or patriotic American would support.

Obama isn't perfect. But he is in no way the demon you claim.

Obviously you didn't come up with the OP on your own. You have been led way off track of the facts. I'm not trying to sell you anything but I am concerned HOW you arrived at such radical and erroneous conclusions.

I think it is criminal how some so called leaders can get mentally deficient people such as yourself all worked up into a lather.

If I were you I would do a more thorough investigation of the sources that generate such powerful yet outright bogus information.

The same people that get people like you in such a contrived tizzy have an agenda that no rational or patriotic American would support.

Obviously you didn't come up with the OP on your own. You have been led way off track of the facts. I'm not trying to sell you anything but I am concerned HOW you arrived at such radical and erroneous conclusions.

The Second Amendment is for tyrants and his supporters. The Usurper and his Loyalists are about to relive Athens, Tennessee, 1946.

The Second Amendment is for tyrants and his supporters. The Usurper and his Loyalists are about to relive Athens, Tennessee, 1946.

WOW! I guess there is no point trying to help you see how wrong your assumptions really are. If I were you though I would change the radio,TV and internet sites you get this tripe from. You REALLY are being used Sport. Sad to see.

Translation:
"I want to ban the free speech of those who disagree with Emperor Obama."

"I also want to take away the guns of mentally ill people, such as those disagree with Emperor Obama."

Of course totalitarian leftists like yourself would want the first and second amendments removed, they're the two greatest obstacles against the Usurper.

How long before you also say you want Trial by Jury removed? Oh wait, we don't need a Jury Trial with an Emperor, so you don't want that either.

True Fact: You have no right to Trial by Jury if you don't pay Obamacare tax penalty.

Translation:
I beleive in free speech and the responsibility that goes with it.

"I also want to take away the guns of mentally ill people, such as those disagree with Emperor Obama."
I am concerned that you may have mental health issues. I don't believe that people that are a danger to themselves and others if they harbor delusions should be armed.

Of course totalitarian leftists like yourself would want the first and second amendments removed, they're the two greatest obstacles against the Usurper.
Your delusions cannot make me a leftist totalitarian. I am far from that description politically. I describe myself as an Eisenhower Republican.

How long before you also say you want Trial by Jury removed? Oh wait, we don't need a Jury Trial with an Emperor, so you don't want that either.
Further evidense that you need a mental health evaluation.

True Fact: You have no right to Trial by Jury if you don't pay Obamacare tax penalty.
I have no idea..sounds erroneous.

You have seriously gone off the deep end.

There is no need to "translate" my posts. I am clear and to the point.

I am not your enemy but let me be clear.. If someone as mentally screwed up as yourself came around waiving a weapon and spouting the nonsense you do I would put that person down and sleep like a baby that evening.

Translation:

I am concerned that you may have mental health issues. I don't believe that people that are a danger to themselves and others if they harbor delusions should be armed.

Your delusions cannot make me a leftist totalitarian. I am far from that description politically. I describe myself as an Eisenhower Republican.

I am not your enemy but let me be clear.. If someone as mentally screwed up as yourself came around waiving a weapon and spouting the nonsense you do I would put that person down and sleep like a baby that evening.

You're about as clear as Herr Gruber.

And you wouldn't do shit, you'd call 911 and wait for daddy gov.

The balances are all gone.

The checks?

He keeps writing them.

Checks you, your children, and your children's children (even if adopted) are going to have to pay for. Unless He also defaults. Did I just say "unless"?

Silly me.

Translation:

You're about as clear as Herr Gruber.

And you wouldn't do shit, you'd call 911 and wait for daddy gov.

Whatever Sparky. Some people are so damaged that an attempt at reason is a waste of time.

No patriotic America supports dictators. And right wing morons calling the President of the United States of America a dictator does not make it true.

You idiots with the guns and the flag and he empty minds really get silly when you fail to understand things, and that happens too often to give your rants any credence.
If you support obama after last Thursday you are no longer patriotic or you're just plain stupid. Oh that's right your handlers called you stupid. So here it is you are not patriotic and you are stupid.

Last edited:

If you support obama after last Thursday you are no longer patriotic or you're just plain stupid. Oh that's right your handlers called you stupid. So here it is you are not patriotic and you are stupid.
If you are advocating a violent overthrow of the government of the United States of America, does that make YOU either smart or patriotic?

The way we do things in this country is hold elections and abide by them. We do not subscribe to the flavor of the month politics and overthrow the government out of a fit of pique. Those who do subscribe to the overthrow theory of Democracy are regarded as "Fringe" elements at best, "Traitors" at worst.

I suggest that the radical, rabid Right Wingers should realize that the midterm elections have repeated history, not made it. Every two term President since World War II has lost control of both houses of Congress to the political opposition. This year's midterms produced the same result. Never before has the rank and file, low brow ideologes suggested a revolution.

I think you are looking at this year's results through partisan beer goggles. You think you see a "10" in the form of an ideological, political and legislative landslide mandate when, in reality, it's history repeating itself. Your zeal, ire and hatred has fired you guys up into a frenzy where 'patriotism' equals 'coup de etat'.

If you are advocating a violent overthrow of the government of the United States of America, does that make YOU either smart or patriotic?

The way we do things in this country is hold elections and abide by them. We do not subscribe to the flavor of the month politics and overthrow the government out of a fit of pique. Those who do subscribe to the overthrow theory of Democracy are regarded as "Fringe" elements at best, "Traitors" at worst.

I suggest that the radical, rabid Right Wingers should realize that the midterm elections have repeated history, not made it. Every two term President since World War II has lost control of both houses of Congress to the political opposition. This year's midterms produced the same result. Never before has the rank and file, low brow ideologes suggested a revolution.

I think you are looking at this year's results through partisan beer goggles. You think you see a "10" in the form of an ideological, political and legislative landslide mandate when, in reality, it's history repeating itself. Your zeal, ire and hatred has fired you guys up into a frenzy where 'patriotism' equals 'coup de etat'.
If you still support obama you support a dictator. We have rule of law for this very reason, to keep it from happening.
No president has the authority to change laws to meet his policies.
What will you do with a Republican who writes an executive order that the IRS is not to take any taxes to fund obamacare. What will be your whine then?

Forum List

Back