GOP Senate: Time for Open Rebellion; These are the words of lawmakers who are moving

Is it time to make ready with arms? Is the Second Amendment about fulfill its purpose?

• Yes. Depose the Usurper.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No. Let the Usurper abolish the Constitution.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
These are the words of lawmakers who are moving toward a political rebellion to arrest and depose President Obama, then try him as a criminal while seeking to restore the balance of government that places specific limits on the power of the executive branch.

Obama the tyrant king unleashes dictatorial order that will now invoke open rebellion - Senate aide - NaturalNews.com

Burn down the Capitol? Open rebellion? These are not the words of people who are going to sit down and compromise with an out-of-control tyrant dictator who recognizes no law and no limits to his power. These are the words of lawmakers who are moving toward a political rebellion to arrest and depose President Obama, then try him as a criminal while seeking to restore the balance of government that places specific limits on the power of the executive branch.

Obama supporters don't care about the balance of power. They want a tyrant king in power as long as it's their king. They are, in essence, Obama cultists who worship the person and are willing to cast aside all laws and legal boundaries to grant "their man" total dictatorial control over the future of this nation. But that's not how a Republic works. The President is not a dictator, and he or she cannot simply invent whatever wishful edicts he wants to enact at the stroke of a pen. That's not freedom; that's outright tyranny. And it must be stopped or the nation will collapse into despotism and runaway government corruption. (It may already be too late to stop that accelerating collapse, however...)

"President Obama is going rogue," writes Patrick Buchanan. "Our rogue president has crossed an historic line, and so has the republic. Future presidents will cite the 'Obama precedent' when they declare they will henceforth not enforce this or that law, because of a prior commitment to some noisy constituency. We have just taken a monumental step away from republicanism toward Caesarism. For this is rule by diktat, the rejection of which sparked the American Revolution." [2]

Again, another reference to revolution and rebellion. What Buchanan recognizes is that Obama hasn't merely done something politically disturbing; he has done something that shreds the very fabric of political balance in America. Obama has just declared Congress to be null and void. And in nullifying Congress, he has simultaneously given the finger to every man and woman in the nation, telling them that their own voices and representatives in Congress are utterly irrelevant.

I believe it is time to Restore the Rule of Law and depose the Usurper, Obama the Oathbreaker, and put him and all those who defend the Usurper in prison.

Last edited:
These are the words of lawmakers who are moving toward a political rebellion to arrest and depose President Obama, then try him as a criminal while seeking to restore the balance of government that places specific limits on the power of the executive branch.

I believe it is time to Restore the Rule of Law and depose the Usurper, Obama the Oathbreaker, and put him and all those who defend the Usurper in prison.

So you want to 'restore the Rule of law' by breaking the Constitution?

Doesn't surprise me at all.

It's distressing how badly you want to kill your fellow Americans.

The Second Amendment isn't there to play patty cake with Usurpers, which is why you Progressives so desperately want it abolished.

How does the Constitution specify how a President can be removed from office- and does it have anything to do with the Second Amendment?

Read the Federalist papers. Number 46 in particular "every throne in Europe"

Obama the tyrant king unleashes dictatorial order that will now invoke open rebellion - Senate aide - NaturalNews.com

Burn down the Capitol? Open rebellion? These are not the words of people who are going to sit down and compromise with an out-of-control tyrant dictator who recognizes no law and no limits to his power. These are the words of lawmakers who are moving toward a political rebellion to arrest and depose President Obama, then try him as a criminal while seeking to restore the balance of government that places specific limits on the power of the executive branch.

Obama supporters don't care about the balance of power. They want a tyrant king in power as long as it's their king. They are, in essence, Obama cultists who worship the person and are willing to cast aside all laws and legal boundaries to grant "their man" total dictatorial control over the future of this nation. But that's not how a Republic works. The President is not a dictator, and he or she cannot simply invent whatever wishful edicts he wants to enact at the stroke of a pen. That's not freedom; that's outright tyranny. And it must be stopped or the nation will collapse into despotism and runaway government corruption. (It may already be too late to stop that accelerating collapse, however...)

"President Obama is going rogue," writes Patrick Buchanan. "Our rogue president has crossed an historic line, and so has the republic. Future presidents will cite the 'Obama precedent' when they declare they will henceforth not enforce this or that law, because of a prior commitment to some noisy constituency. We have just taken a monumental step away from republicanism toward Caesarism. For this is rule by diktat, the rejection of which sparked the American Revolution." [2]

Again, another reference to revolution and rebellion. What Buchanan recognizes is that Obama hasn't merely done something politically disturbing; he has done something that shreds the very fabric of political balance in America. Obama has just declared Congress to be null and void. And in nullifying Congress, he has simultaneously given the finger to every man and woman in the nation, telling them that their own voices and representatives in Congress are utterly irrelevant.

I noticed that you openly say you are a waiter. I also noticed "McDonalds" ads when I clicked on your post. I've never before seen a McDonalds online ad.

I think you are busted. YOu are poor and want to blame fight for your own poverty via Reaganomics.

CORPORATIONS hold the "throne" in America kid. Wake up. The Federal Reserve is ran by Corporations, not the Government..............

The Second Amendment isn't there to play patty cake with Usurpers, which is why you Progressives so desperately want it abolished.

How does the Constitution specify how a President can be removed from office- and does it have anything to do with the Second Amendment?

You know that the Federalist Papers are opinion pieces, not legal documents, right?

Fox News was recently exposed for paying people to go to online forums and fight for their goal. THOUSANDS of dollars and lots of people.

I know for a fact I've seen some of these people in other forums and possibly/probably this one.

You know that the Federalist Papers are opinion pieces, not legal documents, right?
Those who wrote the federalist papers are the same people who wrote and signed and voted on the Constitution, and laws we had.
So it's safe to say the federalist papers are relevant.

Fox News has ensured Americans can't think for themselves anymore. Once it's written, you can't have opinion.

It's a sad point in American History.

I noticed that you openly say you are a waiter. I also noticed "McDonalds" ads when I clicked on your post. I've never before seen a McDonalds online ad.

I think you are busted. YOu are poor and want to blame fight for your own poverty via Reaganomics.

I think we found guno's sock account.

Back up your claims, especially when they are personal attacks.

Those who wrote the federalist papers are the same people who wrote and signed and voted on the Constitution, and laws we had.

The Constitution was written to change if THE PEOPLE wanted it to. You need to find yourself on the correct side of history.

No, the people who wrote the Federalist Papers were one faction of the people who wrote and signed the Constitution.

The Constitution didn't work out exactly how the federalist wanted.

Forum List

Back