GOP Sen. Joni Ernst Trump’s Ukraine call was to hurt Biden’s election chances.

This isn't Joni's statement or opinion. It's somebody named Chris Cillizza's crazy interpretation of her off handed comment about the Iowa caucus. CNN must be freaking desperate.

It was attempted extortion. Clear and simple

I take it you didn't watch the defense team's presentation in the impeachment trial.

I guess the new rule is that if you're a former VP and you're a Democrat and are running in a presidential primary, and you engaged in clearly corrupt activity in a foreign country, your actions are off-limits for investigation, and if anyone asks the foreign country to investigate your actions, that request is a crime!

This isn't Joni's statement or opinion. It's somebody named Chris Cillizza's crazy interpretation of her off handed comment about the Iowa caucus. CNN must be freaking desperate.
No, it
See also:

Joe Biden Says Joni Ernst ‘Spilled the Beans’ With Impeachment Comments

Joni Ernst: ‘Impeachment’ of Obama should be on the table

She never went into specifics, just that he had run amok. I'll tell you who has run amok, its tramp.

Biden won’t get the nomination. He’s a corrupt doofus who hasn’t had an original thought ever.
This is what is called projection. Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, is more corrupt that Trump. All Trump has against Biden are lies.

If Biden wins the nomination, Trump loses the general.
Trump will destroy Sniffy Joe.

Biden is way more corrupt than Donnie because he is a life long politician.

Tramp has a lifetime of corruption, Tramp finds him a huge threat?
No one fears dumbass Biden. Trump will have him in the fetal position crying like a baby, during debates. Donnie WANTS Biden to win the nomination.

Biden won’t get the nomination. He’s a corrupt doofus who hasn’t had an original thought ever.
This is what is called projection. Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, is more corrupt that Trump. All Trump has against Biden are lies.

No one fears dumbass Biden. Trump will have him in the fetal position crying like a baby, during debates. Donnie WANTS Biden to win the nomination.

No he doesn't, he fears him.

If a Democrat wins the election, trump will still have 2 and 2/3 months to continue to abuse his power. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect trump will create more chaos and harm more innocent people in such a short time; there is no doubt he is vindictive and it will be expressed in a pathological manner.

Last edited:

Trump is so scared of Biden he had to shakedown a nation. As a matter of fact, Trump was so fearful of Biden he’d rather face impeachment than Biden.

If a Democrat wins the election, trump will still have 2 and 2/3 months to continue to abuse his power. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect trump will create more chaos and harm more innocent people in such a short time; there is not doubt he is vindictive and it will be expressed in a pathological manner.
When Trump loses he will tweet 24/7 how he was robbed. He will never blame his own idiocy.

Forum List

Back