GOP Sen. Joni Ernst Trump’s Ukraine call was to hurt Biden’s election chances.

Biden won’t get the nomination. He’s a corrupt doofus who hasn’t had an original thought ever.
This is what is called projection. Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, is more corrupt that Trump. All Trump has against Biden are lies.

If Biden wins the nomination, Trump loses the general.
Trump will destroy Sniffy Joe.

Biden is way more corrupt than Donnie because he is a life long politician.

Tramp has a lifetime of corruption, Tramp finds him a huge threat?
No one fears dumbass Biden. Trump will have him in the fetal position crying like a baby, during debates. Donnie WANTS Biden to win the nomination.
Trump is so scared of Biden he had to shakedown a nation. As a matter of fact, Trump was so fearful of Biden he’d rather face impeachment than Biden.
LOL. You can’t be serious. Biden can’t put two sentences together coherently.

Biden won’t get the nomination. He’s a corrupt doofus who hasn’t had an original thought ever.
This is what is called projection. Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, is more corrupt that Trump. All Trump has against Biden are lies.

If a Democrat wins the election, trump will still have 2 and 2/3 months to continue to abuse his power. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect trump will create more chaos and harm more innocent people in such a short time; there is not doubt he is vindictive and it will be expressed in a pathological manner.
When Trump loses he will tweet 24/7 how he was robbed. He will never blame his own idiocy.
Trump has broken your brain.

If a Democrat wins the election, trump will still have 2 and 2/3 months to continue to abuse his power. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect trump will create more chaos and harm more innocent people in such a short time; there is not doubt he is vindictive and it will be expressed in a pathological manner.

When Trump loses he will tweet 24/7 how he was robbed. He will never blame his own idiocy.

I think he is more unstable than most suspect. I'll PM you with what I fear he might do.

Tramp has a lifetime of corruption, Tramp finds him a huge threat?
No one fears dumbass Biden. Trump will have him in the fetal position crying like a baby, during debates. Donnie WANTS Biden to win the nomination.
Trump is so scared of Biden he had to shakedown a nation. As a matter of fact, Trump was so fearful of Biden he’d rather face impeachment than Biden.
LOL. You can’t be serious. Biden can’t put two sentences together coherently.
And Trump can..LOL..Trump at time sounds like he has had a stroke.

You mean like Hillary?

So you’re saying that if Trump loses he will blame his own idiocy. I seriously doubt it.

So you’re saying that if Trump loses he will blame his own idiocy. I seriously doubt it.
Don’t believe the lies from the media. Trump is a master debater. He will have Biden challenging him to a push up contest. LOL.

You mean like Hillary?
Hillary was pathetic at times. However she did win the popular vote by 3 million so she may have had a right to gripe, at least for a little while.

I wonder how Trump would act if he won the popular vote by 3 million but lost anyway? LOL..we all know.

Last edited:

Don’t believe the lies from the media. Trump is a master debater. He will have Biden challenging him to a push up contest. LOL.
I agree that Trump may be a master bater, but that is as far as I will go,

Biden will swamp Trump. The Demented Don has always been corrupt to the core. As a matter of fact, I think Trump only knows how to be corrupt. Trump has no decency. I mean anyone that screws his own charities and chisels desperate folks with a fraudulent university scheme out of their money, is about as low life as you can get.

BIden has ZERO chance of beating Trump. Peter Schweizer takes care of showing Creepy Uncle Joe’s corruption in his new book. And he has the documents to back it all up. As for Joe himself, anybody who inappropriately touches children like he does is as low life as you can get,

If a Democrat wins the election, trump will still have 2 and 2/3 months to continue to abuse his power. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect trump will create more chaos and harm more innocent people in such a short time; there is no doubt he is vindictive and it will be expressed in a pathological manner.

I think you are correct. And it's going to be up to the Congress to keep him reined in. Something the Senate has yet to do. The problem is, with Rump going by the way, just how many Republican Senators are also going to go by the way and are going to cooperate with him in those 2 to 3 months.

Biden will swamp Trump. The Demented Don has always been corrupt to the core. As a matter of fact, I think Trump only knows how to be corrupt. Trump has no decency. I mean anyone that screws his own charities and chisels desperate folks with a fraudulent university scheme out of their money, is about as low life as you can get.

BIden has ZERO chance of beating Trump. Peter Schweizer takes care of showing Creepy Uncle Joe’s corruption in his new book. And he has the documents to back it all up. As for Joe himself, anybody who inappropriately touches children like he does is as low life as you can get,

Hey, the reader can buy this book, it's for sale on ebay and only two dollars and change.

If a Democrat wins the election, trump will still have 2 and 2/3 months to continue to abuse his power. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect trump will create more chaos and harm more innocent people in such a short time; there is no doubt he is vindictive and it will be expressed in a pathological manner.

I think you are correct. And it's going to be up to the Congress to keep him reined in. Something the Senate has yet to do. The problem is, with Rump going by the way, just how many Republican Senators are also going to go by the way and are going to cooperate with him in those 2 to 3 months.

A larger problem will be we can not count on the Justice Dept. to rein in the vindictive and pathological man-child. It seems the AG is nothing more than an attorney defending the Imperial Presidency.

A larger problem will be we can not count on the Justice Dept. to rein in the vindictive and pathological man-child. It seems the AG is nothing more than an attorney defending the Imperial Presidency.

I wished the real Republicans would stand on it's hind legs and present an alternative for 2020. I know of 4 that would be a better alternative than the top 4 of the Democratic Candidates. And all 4 would be willing to take the job.

Right president Trump fears Joe Biden :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Trump quakes in his boots when Biden’s name is mentioned.

If you don’t know that by now you are too drunk on trump kool-aid.

Translation, I'm a liberal troll who lives under an overpass. :icon_rolleyes:

I just love your trolling, there binky, Here is my response. Got some property that you may wish to invest in.

upload_2020-1-28_18-49-25.jpeg

If I'm remembering correctly, Ernst and her fellow Republicans controlled congress when Joe Biden forced Shokin's resignation, yet the GOP was more concerned with holding investigations into Benghazi
151023112135-hillary-clinton-benghazi-hand-exlarge-169.jpg

As of this minute, it appears Mitch is lacking the votes to withhold witnesses in Trump's trial?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...caa426-41e0-11ea-b5fc-eefa848cde99_story.html

"In a closed-door meeting after closing remarks, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) told colleagues he doesn’t have the votes to block witnesses, according to people familiar with his remarks who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe them.

"Just four GOP senators would have to join with Democrats to produce the majority needed to call witnesses — an outcome McConnell has sought to avoid since it could invite new controversy and draw out the divisive proceedings."

Forum List

Back