GOP Quickly Becoming A Fractured Party. I LOVE IT!!!

I would put it more along the lines of you used to smoke pot with your buddy, and while you grew up, he became a full blown coke fiend.

The problem isn't just that I've changed, which I have. My attitudes towards GOP Philosophy changed the minute my ex-boss said it was okay for him to screw me over bcause "this isn't a union shop."

But the GOP has changed as well, letting the most radical elements have control. When your party decided that the word "rape" needed to be qualified with adjectives, it was probably time to leave.

lol, one person talks about "rape" and all of a sudden that makes it the WHOLE party
AGAIN, reformed Republicans are not only bores but turned hysterically insane too

It wasn't just one person talking about rape... You have a whole crapload of stupid adjectives being added to the word rape by Republican politicians... usually to try to parse a position on abortion that is just crazy.

gop_rape_advisory_megachart.gif

brainwrap.com...
give us a BREAK

[

reformed Republicans are like reformed smokers...bores
all of a sudden they see the light and everyone in their former party has now become the enemy

I would put it more along the lines of you used to smoke pot with your buddy, and while you grew up, he became a full blown coke fiend.

The problem isn't just that I've changed, which I have. My attitudes towards GOP Philosophy changed the minute my ex-boss said it was okay for him to screw me over bcause "this isn't a union shop."

But the GOP has changed as well, letting the most radical elements have control. When your party decided that the word "rape" needed to be qualified with adjectives, it was probably time to leave.

lol, one person talks about "rape" and all of a sudden that makes it the WHOLE party. and now they have let the RADICAL elements have control...the only RADICAL elements in control are the ones you just voted for to put back in as President
AGAIN, reformed Republicans are not only bores but turned hysterically insane too

Actually two. And neither backed off or stepped down from their races.

Republican Senate candidates Akin and Mourdock, both damaged by rape remarks, lose their respective Senate races in Missouri and Indiana - NY Daily News

well, this turned into a republican circle jerk real quick.

Term limits sound great, but I have one big issue. How the F are these guys supposed to become seasons vets of we dont allow them? We would just have a bunch of snot nosed officials with no experience, sort of like the current tea party. Im not really going to vote for that. Then again, anything over a decade in office is a bit much. There has to be a productive medium.

Everyone considers the President of the day, Republican or Democrat, a "seasoned vet" after two terms. If two terms are good enough for the President, it should be good enough for Members of the House, (although their terms should be four years, election to be held for their post in today's "midterm") and especially for the biggest hypocrites of all, the Senators. And there is also something terribly wrong with life time appointments of Supreme Court Justices.

The Founding Fathers NEVER envisioned abominations like Charlie Rangel, Harry Reid or Mitch McConnell, who seem to be under the impression that it is their birthright to leech off the public purse and be permanent fixtures in Washington, DC.

America, for its survival NEEDS and MUST HAVE term limits.

Republican Party seems as divided, angry as ever - Yahoo! News

Good idea!! Kock them off in the primaries!!

Really? They just figured that out?

At least they finally admit Bush was their "standard bearer"....:eusa_clap:

Why deal with them. Just let them self implode.

And they wonder why Romney got his ass handed to him. The Neo-Cons are so out of touch with what REAL Americans want.

Tell the 30 Republican governors that. Then get back to us.

Good idea. Let's ask Governor Christie (who was courted by the GOP bigwigs to run for POTUS) about his views of the GOP members of congress. When you do that get back to me..

Governor Christie probably was not aware of the fact that the Democratic Senators loaded up the Sandy relief bill with obscene pork, for which no decent person with a human conscience could vote for.

lol, one person talks about "rape" and all of a sudden that makes it the WHOLE party. and now they have let the RADICAL elements have control...the only RADICAL elements in control are the ones you just voted for to put back in as President

Republican Senate candidates Akin and Mourdock, both damaged by rape remarks, lose their respective Senate races in Missouri and Indiana - NY Daily News

SO WHAT? It was up to the people IN THEIR STATES to decide their fates..STILL didn't make that the WHOLE REPUBLICAN party platform.
but you people have no problem with LYING

Last edited:

SO WHAT? It was up to the people IN THEIR STATES to decide their fates

I think you miss the point.

In both of those states, the GOP had sensible, main line Republicans who didn't say batshit crazy stuff about rape. Murdouch knocked off a guy who had been one of Reagan's strongest supporters in the Senate because he "wasn't a real conservative".

The problem is, 40 years after this issue had really been decided, you still have the GOP trying to litigate it, and taking some bizarre positions, such as making a woman have her rapist's baby because his spooge has civil rights...

The Neo-Marxist who took over the Democrat Party have been laughing at how easy it was and how most of the Dem faithful are still too dumb to figure out what happened to the Party

^^ Valid point. What happened to the moderate Democrat wing of the Democrat Party? Evan Bayh types?

They all went silent, knowing fully well that any and all criticism or even the slightest dissension regarding Obama, would land them among the condemned, labelled RACIST.

The GOP Primary process is the best thing to ever happen to Democrats

It ensures that unelectable Republicans will run for President and the Senate

Gloat all you want now, while you may. In 2012 there was no Democratic primary, because all Democrats were forced into silence at the inevitable charge of RACIST if they ever had the nerve to challenge Obama.

But remember: There will be a democratic primary in 2016, possibly every bit as damaging to them as the 2012 primaries were for the Republicans.

Our founders designed a government in which the people got to rule.

they chose a democracy in which the majority got the representative edge.

They did not design it so the minority of the minority would win the day.

They in fact crossed and ocean to get away from such a government

Blacks are a minority.
Obama is black (at least HALF).
Black Marxists are a minority within a minority.
Obama is a Marxist.

There goes your lame argument.

SO WHAT? It was up to the people IN THEIR STATES to decide their fates

I think you miss the point.

In both of those states, the GOP had sensible, main line Republicans who didn't say batshit crazy stuff about rape. Murdouch knocked off a guy who had been one of Reagan's strongest supporters in the Senate because he "wasn't a real conservative".

The problem is, 40 years after this issue had really been decided, you still have the GOP trying to litigate it, and taking some bizarre positions, such as making a woman have her rapist's baby because his spooge has civil rights...

You don't get to decide who or what is "sensible" for a state you don't live in..
If that's the case I think the state who ran and re-elected Alan Grayson are all a bunch of nut jobs, or who ran and elected a former KKK grand wizard for over 30years

Last edited:

Gloat all you want now, while you may. In 2012 there was no Democratic primary, because all Democrats were forced into silence at the inevitable charge of RACIST if they ever had the nerve to challenge Obama.

But remember: There will be a democratic primary in 2016, possibly every bit as damaging to them as the 2012 primaries were for the Republicans.

Republican equivalencies again

Democrats don't have a lunatic fringe that forces unelectable candidates over established mainline candidates. The minority fringe of a minority party is forcing a doctrine that the people won't tolerate

In 2012 there was no Democratic primary because Democrats were firmly behind their president and it paid off

Meanwhile, the Republicans had ONE legitimate candidate......Romney
Rather than rally around him, they set out to destroy him and forced an extended primary against candidates that were circus clowns

Republican equivalencies again

Democrats don't have a lunatic fringe that forces unelectable candidates over established mainline candidates
. The minority fringe of a minority party is forcing a doctrine that the people won't tolerate

In 2012 there was no Democratic primary because Democrats were firmly behind their president and it paid off

Meanwhile, the Republicans had ONE legitimate candidate......Romney
Rather than rally around him, they set out to destroy him and forced an extended primary against candidates that were circus clowns

holy smoke, now that is a LOYAL party member..just what they depend on

Blacks are a minority.
Obama is a Marxist.

Another glaring reason Republicans can't get elected.....they can't shut up the nut jobs

You mean the conservatives that voted Dems out of the HoR in 2010?

:eusa_hand:

Geez, get over it already; take comfort in the fact that Obama will probably appoint another liberal justice to the supreme court to help ensure "progressive" deliberations for the next decade.

No, I mean the TeaTards

The ones who force unelectable candidates on the Republicans and force unelectable platforms on electable candidates

If that is how you really feel, you should just LOVE the Tea Party.

Blacks are a minority.
Obama is a Marxist.

Another glaring reason Republicans can't get elected.....they can't shut up the nut jobs

they can't? Bush was just PRESIDENT FOUR YEARS AGO..and they won the house in 2010 and KEPT the house in this last election.
good grief you people win a re-election and believe all of a sudden the whole world has changed in your favor..cracks me up

Term limits sound great, but I have one big issue. How the F are these guys supposed to become seasons vets of we dont allow them? We would just have a bunch of snot nosed officials with no experience, sort of like the current tea party. Im not really going to vote for that. Then again, anything over a decade in office is a bit much. There has to be a productive medium.

Everyone considers the President of the day, Republican or Democrat, a "seasoned vet" after two terms. If two terms are good enough for the President, it should be good enough for Members of the House, (although their terms should be four years, election to be held for their post in today's "midterm") and especially for the biggest hypocrites of all, the Senators. And there is also something terribly wrong with life time appointments of Supreme Court Justices.

The Founding Fathers NEVER envisioned abominations like Charlie Rangel, Harry Reid or Mitch McConnell, who seem to be under the impression that it is their birthright to leech off the public purse and be permanent fixtures in Washington, DC.

Term limits are the last vestige of losers

They can't beat incumbents so they try to change the rules to keep them from running. Our existing term limits force a candidate to go back to the people to reaffirm the job he is doing. If not.....he loses

Republican Party seems as divided, angry as ever - Yahoo! News

Good idea!! Kock them off in the primaries!!

Really? They just figured that out?

At least they finally admit Bush was their "standard bearer"....:eusa_clap:

Why deal with them. Just let them self implode.

And they wonder why Romney got his ass handed to him. The Neo-Cons are so out of touch with what REAL Americans want.

Dude Romney didn't get his ass handed to him
Hell you do realize obama got less votes this time than he did in 2008?
There will also be less people at the inauguration

A Million Fewer People Expected to Attend Obama’s 2nd Inauguration « CBS DC

Last time a prez got more than 50% of the popular vote the second time around was Ike.

Get it through your head, wouldja?

The etcha a sketch guy lost.

America won.

And, yes, the GObP is falling apart, largely because of the Kochs/teepotters.

John Boehner Reelection Explained – The Tea Party Is Really REALLY Stupid | Addicting Info

Read some history:

Nixon 1968 - 43.42%
Nixon 1972 - 60.69%

Reagan 1980 - 50.75%
Reagan 1984 - 58.77%

Bush (43) 2000 - 47.87%
Bush (43) 2004 - 50.70%

Of course, you must have been thinking about the impeached liar Bill Clinton, who did NOT get 50% in either 1992 (43.01%) or 1996 (49.24%).

Last edited:

Term limits are the last vestige of losers

They can't beat incumbents so they try to change the rules to keep them from running. Our existing term limits force a candidate to go back to the people to reaffirm the job he is doing. If not.....he loses

You Democrats don't mind having these CAREER politicians sucking off of us and running your lives then hold them to no standard what so ever..
that is why we have this Government today, but they count on people like you

Blacks are a minority.
Obama is a Marxist.

they can't? Bush was just PRESIDENT FOUR YEARS AGO..and they won the house in 2010 and KEPT the house in this last election.
good grief you people win a re-election and believe all of a sudden the whole world has changed in your favor..cracks me up

Republicans easily kept the house despite getting one million fewer votes for Congress than the Democrats.......the wonders of gerrymandering

Forum List

Back