GOP prez candidates have to be PERFECT to win

The Republicans ran a sociopath who is the very embodiment of how this country's economy got fucked and who was caught in several lies and made several major hilarious gaffs... and you're surprised that they lost?

You're a sociopath and a moron. Obama doesn't "get caught" in lies because the media chooses to ignore them. The same rule applies to his gaffs.

You guys really think Obama is Objectively a better candidate? Mickey Mouse could win with the kind of media support Obama enjoyed.

That's the attitude. Just keep making that kind of statement, and we will have 60+ in the Senate, and Majority in the House in 2014. Idiots like you are the best thing that has happened for the Democratic Party in a long time.

Yeah seriously, I mean these ardent conservatives are virtually removing themselves from any sort of national dialogue because they're so fucking goofy in the head. You can't communicate with them and they fight tooth and nail over talking points and wrong information.

I have little hope for the Republicans watching them railroad Ron Paul and his supporters.

It's far more than just the presidential candidates.

Remember, most of the goofiest shit said in 2012 by Republicans was by localized candidates. The absolutists are far more influential locally, so they were able to put up their absolutist candidates. This hurt them in 2010, when they could have done even better if not for the crazies.

Romney's 47% remarks were essentially just the icing on the cake.

The party has to marginalize the crazies top down, not just at the national level.

You're a sociopath and a moron. Obama doesn't "get caught" in lies because the media chooses to ignore them. The same rule applies to his gaffs.

You guys really think Obama is Objectively a better candidate? Mickey Mouse could win with the kind of media support Obama enjoyed.

That's the attitude. Just keep making that kind of statement, and we will have 60+ in the Senate, and Majority in the House in 2014. Idiots like you are the best thing that has happened for the Democratic Party in a long time.

Yeah seriously, I mean these ardent conservatives are virtually removing themselves from any sort of national dialogue because they're so fucking goofy in the head. You can't communicate with them and they fight tooth and nail over talking points and wrong information.

I have little hope for the Republicans watching them railroad Ron Paul and his supporters.

irony.jpg

irony.jpg

That's what liberals of the current graduation from cooolege think of.....proganda continues hook line and sinker.

The choice for the Democrat voter....
Vote for the folks that love taxing the crap out of people in order to fund the entitlement programs the Libs love.

or

Vote for a Republican that is far right,or right,or a moderate.....

C'mon peeps...

The Democrat voter is going to stay with the folks who are gonna give them stuff.

The Republicans will never connect with the voters that are out there now who are buying into the Democrat party big time.

No Democrat voter wants to hear that we need to cut back on spending.
To a Democrat there is no such thing as not spending...
There are always rich people to take from.

Are these people retarded that think most people who voted Democrats think they're voting for free stuff? I think the majority of people who voted Obama (myself included) voted Democrat because we want this country out of pointless wars and we don't want the clusterfuckery of a Republican administration as they've shown they're trying to destroy this country.

Last edited:
Are these people retarded that think most people who voted Democrats think they're voting for free stuff? I think the majority of people who voted Obama (myself included) voted Democrat because we want this country out of pointless wars and we don't want the clusterfuckery of a Republican administration as they've shown they're trying to destroy this country.

Republicans are not trying to destroy this country. Geez.

They are not trying to achieve an economy that works for all. They are not trying to ensure that all Americans are highly educated, healthy and viewed as equal under the law.....but they are not intentionally trying to destroy the country.

The Republicans ran a sociopath who is the very embodiment of how this country's economy got fucked and who was caught in several lies and made several major hilarious gaffs... and you're surprised that they lost?

Right-wingers have been saying that for decades. How does stating the truth help Democrat scumbags to win?

Bullshit. Most Democrats are leeches who want other Americans to pay their bills.

against the tide of demographics.

And maybe that might not be enough.

George HW Bush was too old and frankly boring.

John McCain same. And tried to run a PC campaign.

Romney had the resumee - but was too bland and had the Mormon albatross.

Ran a crappy campaign - should have gone for the jugular after he won the first debate.

IS THIS BECOMING A ONE-PARTY NATION ala Nazi Germany and the old Soviet Union etc????

Hardly. Just like in Russia and Germany, the party that was in power wasn't a "coalition". It was one big party of white people with similar beliefs on religion, minorities and who should be "in charge". Like, well, if you take a serious look, like the Republican Party, mostly Christian and 90% white. True story.

Sounds like you just described Obama perfectly.

Forum List

Back