GOP plays politics with Koran burning

oh for crying out loud.

we are STILL a Free damn country.

Like people speaking out over this is going to make a damn bit of difference.

they are still going to RIOT over a book. at least it isn't a cartoon this time

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMGZnyXjtmI]Hillary Clinton ~ "I am sick and tired" - YouTube[/ame]

That's right Steph...because we're big bad Americans and can do whatever the fuck we want. We don't give a shit who we offend and who pays the price...it's our right as Americans to burn whatever the fuck we want to burn. We have the Economic, Military and political power to destroy any and all comers....so fuck them!

Right? RIGHT?

Trying to keep other of our serving members from attack it NOT a bad thing.

Same stuff they did when Clinton first tried to kill Osama Bin Laden. Side with our deadly enemies against their own President for cheap political points.

If stopping attacks is the sole criteria or even the most important criteria the way to do that is surrender.

Fox is on a nonstop loop of spewing hate on Obama for trying to quell the attacks on our serving members.

Fox wants more attacks on our serving members.

Its good for them but bad for America

That's right Steph...because we're big bad Americans and can do whatever the fuck we want. We don't give a shit who we offend and who pays the price...it's our right as Americans to burn whatever the fuck we want to burn. We have the Economic, Military and political power to destroy any and all comers....so fuck them!

Right? RIGHT?

Hey! You have to admit those assholes over there burn whatever the fuck they want to burn, when they want to burn it and they blow up Buddhist statutes too. so cry us a fucking river whydonchya.. You always blame America first. See where that gets ya?

Like when the Dems used Abu Graib and Gitmo against Bush?
Did you have a problem with that?

Bush and Rumsfeld APOLOGIZED for Abu Graib. As far as Gitmo, it was more about the practice of waterboarding and torture than Gitmo itself.

I don't really recall Bush getting any real criticism over Abu Graib. The military? Yes...and rightfully so. I could be wrong... but I know MY biggest beef was with the Commander of the Prison and the internal chain of command inside of it that allowed that shit to happen.

Right? RIGHT?

Hey! You have to admit those assholes over there burn whatever the fuck they want to burn, when they want to burn it and they blow up Buddhist statutes too. so cry us a fucking river whydonchya.. You always blame America first. See where that gets ya?

Yeah... they burn whatever they want to burn. They are also a country that was run by warlords up until a very short time ago. They don't subscribe to civility and a centralized government. You should like it.... I guess that's what the Conservative agenda is... to turn the USA into Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back