GOP: Party of FEAR

S

smirkinjesus

Why are Gopers so scared? We get hit by terrorists one time, and we have to alter our whole way of life. Al Qaida didn't shut down our markets for days after the attack, we did. Al Qaida didn't shut down airtraffic in the entire US for days, we did. In the future we cannot respond the same way. Doing so legitimizes the methods of Terrorists, it gives powerless people the ability to hurt us by forcing us to do to ourselves what they cannot. Responding the way we did after 9-11 turns common criminals into heroes of the Islamic world. For they accomplished in one day, what the Muslim World has been able to accomplish because they are powerless people.

Bush says the world has to be either with us or against us. I'm afraid its the other way around. The rest of the world has been living with terror for quite some time. We have been sheltered from it.

Its time we join with the rest of the world to deal with this problem. One thing is for certain, and the 9-11 report confirmed this...We cannot win this war on our own and we cannot win it with bombs alone. We have to educate Muslims around the world. Right now, they send there kids to Wahabi schools that teach hatred of everyone else, because they have no alternative, they either go to Islamic hate school, or they go to no school at all. Gopers method of bombing our way to "victory" can have only one outcome...failure. It may satisfy the blood lust of the base desires of the Right Wing public, but it does not solve the problem. We have to engage the Muslim world with education. Sometimes we may need to use force, but not every problem is a nail and us the hammer.

smirkinjesus said:
Why are Gopers so scared? We get hit by terrorists one time, and we have to alter our whole way of life. Al Qaida didn't shut down our markets for days after the attack, we did. Al Qaida didn't shut down airtraffic in the entire US for days, we did. In the future we cannot respond the same way. Doing so legitimizes the methods of Terrorists, it gives powerless people the ability to hurt us by forcing us to do to ourselves what they cannot. Responding the way we did after 9-11 turns common criminals into heroes of the Islamic world. For they accomplished in one day, what the Muslim World has been able to accomplish because they are powerless people.

Bush says the world has to be either with us or against us. I'm afraid its the other way around. The rest of the world has been living with terror for quite some time. We have been sheltered from it.

Its time we join with the rest of the world to deal with this problem. One thing is for certain, and the 9-11 report confirmed this...We cannot win this war on our own and we cannot win it with bombs alone. We have to educate Muslims around the world. Right now, they send there kids to Wahabi schools that teach hatred of everyone else, because they have no alternative, they either go to Islamic hate school, or they go to no school at all. Gopers method of bombing our way to "victory" can have only one outcome...failure. It may satisfy the blood lust of the base desires of the Right Wing public, but it does not solve the problem. We have to engage the Muslim world with education. Sometimes we may need to use force, but not every problem is a nail and us the hammer.

Well for Gods sake--hop on a plane and teach them dudes something right!

posted by smirkinjesus
Right now, they send there kids to Wahabi schools that teach hatred of everyone else, because they have no alternative, they either go to Islamic hate school, or they go to no school at all.

Hmmm, how do you account for the enrollment in the Wahabi schools in Europe and the US? They do have a choice there....

Kathianne,

Of course there are exteme elements in every society. There are right wingers running around the Mountains of Idaho training for Armageddon. The problem we face is a larger worldwide Islamic insurgency. The roots of hatred are not formed in isolation by only wahabi schools that sprang up out of the blue. Simply bombing the symptoms will not cure the disease.

As far as the wahabi schools in the US and Europe, I think they should be and probably are watched very closely. Obviously you can't shut them down simply for preaching hatred of America, its government or its people. Just as we cannot shut down militias.

Kathianne said:
posted by smirkinjesus

Hmmm, how do you account for the enrollment in the Wahabi schools in Europe and the US? They do have a choice there....

smirkinjesus said:
Kathianne,

Of course there are exteme elements in every society. There are right wingers running around the Mountains of Idaho training for Armageddon. The problem we face is a larger worldwide Islamic insurgency. The roots of hatred are not formed in isolation by only wahabi schools that sprang up out of the blue. Simply bombing the symptoms will not cure the disease.

As far as the wahabi schools in the US and Europe, I think they should be and probably are watched very closely. Obviously you can't shut them down simply for preaching hatred of America, its government or its people. Just as we cannot shut down militias.

Thank you for the 'enlightenment', I'm sure I could not have considered this depth on my own! :tinfoil:

As Dillo suggested, perhaps you should consider volunteering to go forth and enlighten those we mistakenly identify as out to kill us! :beer:

Two of the worst responses that we have had to 9/11 is not rebuilding the WTC and having to listen to decisive, partisan, blame the US drivel from people like you that feel we brought the attack on ourselves. In your lust for power your moral bankruptcy is on display for all to see. Why don't you move to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia and see if you can teach some sense to those poor children.

JIHADTHIS said:
Two of the worst responses that we have had to 9/11 is not rebuilding the WTC and having to listen to decisive, partisan, blame the US drivel from people like you that feel we brought the attack on ourselves. In your lust for power your moral bankruptcy is on display for all to see. Why don't you move to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia and see if you can teach some sense to those poor children.

:hail: :clap1: He's definately had the cap fitted too tight! :tinfoil:

One time? Since when have we only been hit one time? Obviously someone wasnt paying attention during the Clinton administration.

Fact is Bush's problem here is that he is doing such a great jobs people like this guy seem to think there is no threat anymore.

One time? Since when have we only been hit one time? Obviously someone wasnt paying attention during the Clinton administration.

Fact is Bush's problem here is that he is doing such a great jobs people like this guy seem to think there is no threat anymore.

Maybe my cap was on too tight! Great post! :beer:

Who left the dog door open?

Parts of this thread remind me of Daniel Pearl. He thought that all the terrorists wanted was to be heard. If he sat with them, had a civil conversation with them, and gave them an outlet it would make things all better. In the end, they cut off his head and left his body in the desert to rot.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Who left the dog door open?

Parts of this thread remind me of Daniel Pearl. He thought that all the terrorists wanted was to be heard. If he sat with them, had a civil conversation with them, and gave them an outlet it would make things all better. In the end, they cut off his head and left his body in the desert to rot.

Yet his decapitation and the decapitation of many since seems to be irrelevant to this guy. Terorism isnt isnt a problem. tell that to Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg.

Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg are Jews. Or were. They were not white and they were not American. They never cared about America. They cared about Jews.

"The problem we face is a larger worldwide Islamic insurgency."

No, no, no. WE don't face an Islamic insurgency. Israel does. WE are not Israel. But because our foreign policy is run by Jews, it becomes "our" problem. The best way to stop this is to stop Jews from running our foreign policy.

Quick lesson for neocons: This country is the United States of America. THAT country is Israel. This country, ours. That country, for Jews. Us. Them. Two different countries.

William Joyce said:
Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg are Jews. Or were. They were not white and they were not American. They never cared about America. They cared about Jews.

No, no, no. WE don't face an Islamic insurgency. Israel does. WE are not Israel. But because our foreign policy is run by Jews, it becomes "our" problem. The best way to stop this is to stop Jews from running our foreign policy.

Quick lesson for neocons: This country is the United States of America. THAT country is Israel. This country, ours. That country, for Jews. Us. Them. Two different countries.

I'm sure this is the case of 'beware of what you ask, when you do not know the answer', however, if not 'white' what were they?

I know that's confusing. They sure "looked" white. But that goes to show ya --- you can't always judge a book by its cover. Jewish people are highly ethnocentric and concerned with what happens to other Jews. (I only wish our people were like this.) I don't think either Pearl or Berg were that ethnocentric, but they were out there working for Jewish interests in subconscious ways: Pearl, as a reporter for the Jewish-owned and Jewish-run Wall Street Journal, digging up information about the Arab enemy under cover as a "journalist" (they suspected he was an Israeli spy, and I wouldn't put that past). PLENTY of Jewish/Israeli spies have gone to work in American institutions and betrayed our nation --- Jonathan Pollard just happened to get caught. Nick Berg, on the other hand, was working to install communication networks in the "new," Israeli-friendly Iraq, and the suspicion was that he would wire the networks so as to provide feeds to Jews. And make a nice buck at the same time. Now, you could say, "there's no proof of any of this," and you would be right. But it is true that they were both Jews, and that likely made them targets for the Arabs. Bottom line for me is, this is their dispute, not mine. Leave me to mow my lawn here in the U.S. When problems involve me and my people, I will rise. Right now, the problem my people face is Jewish control.

William Joyce said:
I know that's confusing. They sure "looked" white. But that goes to show ya --- you can't always judge a book by its cover. Jewish people are highly ethnocentric and concerned with what happens to other Jews. (I only wish our people were like this.) I don't think either Pearl or Berg were that ethnocentric, but they were out there working for Jewish interests in subconscious ways: Pearl, as a reporter for the Jewish-owned and Jewish-run Wall Street Journal, digging up information about the Arab enemy under cover as a "journalist" (they suspected he was an Israeli spy, and I wouldn't put that past). PLENTY of Jewish/Israeli spies have gone to work in American institutions and betrayed our nation --- Jonathan Pollard just happened to get caught. Nick Berg, on the other hand, was working to install communication networks in the "new," Israeli-friendly Iraq, and the suspicion was that he would wire the networks so as to provide feeds to Jews. And make a nice buck at the same time. Now, you could say, "there's no proof of any of this," and you would be right. But it is true that they were both Jews, and that likely made them targets for the Arabs. Bottom line for me is, this is their dispute, not mine. Leave me to mow my lawn here in the U.S. When problems involve me and my people, I will rise. Right now, the problem my people face is Jewish control.

Please don't take this the wrong way William, but it must suck to be you. :banana2:

William Joyce said:

Berg was from Pennsylvania and Pearl was from New Jersey. Last I looked, both were still part of the United States which would make them AMERICAN.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Berg was from Pennsylvania and Pearl was from New Jersey. Last I looked, both were still part of the United States which would make them AMERICAN.

Jimmyeatworld, not if you are a 'hater' then everyone has their pigeon hole. They were joos or some other out group. Life is easy for the Williams, like the islamacists....

Simply find it hard to believe that there are people still naive enough to believe that you can sit down with these people over a glas of tea and some baba ghanoush and win their hearts and minds. As some of my Muslim friends with whom I exchange music tell me "you cannot reason with these people over there, you must kill them one by one until they are all dead".

OCA and Jimmyeatworld, when do you think our dem. brothers will get this? Gosh it sucks to have William described as a 'conservative'.

Forum List

Back