GOP mega Donor Says Trump Will Cause Global Depression

Looks like Corker of Tennessee, Coats of Indiana, and Cruz of Texas didn't help. Only one Democrat and one Independent crossing the aisle? Make a better bill and they will come.
Like would have happened with Obama care?
Matter of fact, if Republicans hadn't been so chickenshit we could have had a better bill.

if Trump becomes President, anyone wonder if they will run out of Toilet Paper in Venezuela?

Put this picture on it and no one will ever run out.
852a5420d7d6990c5b1e29565e64e86a0a907519.jpg

Looks like Corker of Tennessee, Coats of Indiana, and Cruz of Texas didn't help. Only one Democrat and one Independent crossing the aisle? Make a better bill and they will come.
Matter of fact, if Republicans hadn't been so chickenshit we could have had a better bill.
if Hillary wins, I am gonna buy 20 years worth of toilet paper

if Hillary wins, I am gonna buy 20 years worth of toilet paper

I don't believe in elections since I started down the rabbit hole of how things ACTUALLY work instead of how I thought they did. I believe that it is in the bag for Hitlery because she was promised her chance in 2008 when she bowed out. The fact that the establishment and globalists are going after Trump with everything they have gave me a glimmer of hope that people were waking up. The elite's dream election was a Bush versus Hitlery but Trump became a fly in the ointment.

That being said, I don't trust the voting process. Paperless ballots and it has already been proven that the Diebold machines can be hacked and has back doored software. Still, it does give me hope that so many supported the anti-establishment candidates and picked Sanders and Trump. Hitlery flat out was given the nomination because Sanders was cheated out of delegates. The awakening of how rigged of a system we actually have is jarring the powers that be so they are ratcheting up the propaganda and scare tactics but I see right through them and I am sure you do as well.

so? didnt Obama cause the 2008/09 Recession? and we are still in it

Whether Obie caused it or not is not the germane question...........which is; why couldn't he get us well out of it after basically hiring Bush's economic team? Continuous 3%+ GDP growth is a farther reach than putting a man on Mars.

Well this will create a whole new level of scrutiny of Donald Trump's economic policies. A good thing if one is to believe the criticism starting to emerge over his policies.

"A billionaire hedge fund manager known for contributing huge sums to Republican candidates cautioned Wednesday that Donald Trump’s economic policies effectively guaranteed a depression.

"The most impactful of the economic policies that I recall him coming out for are these anti-trade policies," Paul Singer said during a panel discussion at the Aspen Ideas Festival in Colorado, according to CNBC. "And I think if he actually stuck to those policies and gets elected president, it's close to a guarantee of a global depression, widespread global depression."

Singer is the founder of Elliott Management Corporation, a fund worth $27 billion that specializes in distressed debt acquisitions. A self-described libertarian, he donated $100,000 to the Republican Party in 2015, according to Forbes, and contributed to Sen. Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) failed bid for the presidency.

Singer’s remarks in Aspen came one day after Trump gave two speeches laying out his fervent opposition to international trade agreements and threatening to raise tariffs on the United States’ leading trading partners, including China and Mexico.

According to CNBC, Singer donated $1 million in April to the anti-Trump Our Principles PAC. He said at the conference that he may not vote for anyone in November.

Singer’s criticism of the presumptive GOP nominee shows how Trump has polarized traditional conservative donors." more at the link: GOP Mega-Donor Warns Trump Would Cause ‘Widespread Global Depression’
Yeah, you fuck with Mega's money, Mega don't play dat!

Well this will create a whole new level of scrutiny of Donald Trump's economic policies. A good thing if one is to believe the criticism starting to emerge over his policies.

"A billionaire hedge fund manager known for contributing huge sums to Republican candidates cautioned Wednesday that Donald Trump’s economic policies effectively guaranteed a depression.

"The most impactful of the economic policies that I recall him coming out for are these anti-trade policies," Paul Singer said during a panel discussion at the Aspen Ideas Festival in Colorado, according to CNBC. "And I think if he actually stuck to those policies and gets elected president, it's close to a guarantee of a global depression, widespread global depression."

Singer is the founder of Elliott Management Corporation, a fund worth $27 billion that specializes in distressed debt acquisitions. A self-described libertarian, he donated $100,000 to the Republican Party in 2015, according to Forbes, and contributed to Sen. Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) failed bid for the presidency.

Singer’s remarks in Aspen came one day after Trump gave two speeches laying out his fervent opposition to international trade agreements and threatening to raise tariffs on the United States’ leading trading partners, including China and Mexico.

According to CNBC, Singer donated $1 million in April to the anti-Trump Our Principles PAC. He said at the conference that he may not vote for anyone in November.

Singer’s criticism of the presumptive GOP nominee shows how Trump has polarized traditional conservative donors." more at the link: GOP Mega-Donor Warns Trump Would Cause ‘Widespread Global Depression’
Yeah, you fuck with Mega's money, Mega don't play dat!

See, even da' ghetto knows dat..............

Sure, of course! Your absolutely right...if the Worldwide Economy tanks Mr. Orange head will buy-up properties...he'll have his pick. Of course he'll pay .30 cents on the dollar.
That seems to be Elisabeth Warren's thing.
Records: Prof profited by buying, selling homes

There is going to be a major depression but it will have nothing to do with Trump. It won't matter WHO is in the WH.

Billionaires hate Donald, love Hillary. That could be enough to make me vote for Trump.

The Democratic party is now in love with billionaires and their buds the Clintons.

Billionaires hate Donald, love Hillary. That could be enough to make me vote for Trump.

The Democratic party is now in love with billionaires and their buds the Clintons.

Glad that you figured that out! :clap::clap: That puts you above, way above Bernie Sanders and some of his supporters.

There is going to be a major depression but it will have nothing to do with Trump. It won't matter WHO is in the WH.

Yep, it's coming and there isn't much we are going to be able to to about it. They are gonna cause as much pain and suffering as they can in order to persuade the masses to support the cashless system and RFID chip. Right now they are taking over the food and water supplies while using aerosol spraying to kill organic and home farmers crops. Food will not grow in aluminum corrupted soil but oddly enough Monsanto seeds will......imagine that?

I bet all the one percenters are excited. Another four years of favors!

The spread between rich and poor in this country will become wider.

What a great country we live in.

Forum List

Back