GOP led Benghazi report refutes conspiracy theories

Benghazi is dead. Get over it.

Actually 4 people were killed.

Tough to get over that.

Yeah, Michael Brown was killed too, should we fault Obama and Hillary for that?

How about all the people that died in Iraq and Afganistan...is that Obama's fault too?

You can't simply say someone got killed and then blame it on the White House without some kind of connection or wrong doing, this report showed there was no connection and no wrong doing

pot, meet kettle. you libs constantly blame bush for the US deaths in Iraq.

cut the hypocrisy for just a little while, ok?

I just stopped for a minute to watch Lindsay Graham....the manliest member of the US Senate....tell the world that he thinks the committee was not truthful and did not do a thorough investigation.

I would like to congratulate the people of South Carolina on their fine choice of representation.

I just stopped for a minute to watch Lindsay Graham....the manliest member of the US Senate....tell the world that he thinks the committee was not truthful and did not do a thorough investigation.

I would like to congratulate the people of South Carolina on their fine choice of representation.
Ah dew da'clare, he is a fhine specimanly mecimen of a man. Sou Carolinians have no delicate flowa in Lindsay, there is no doubt. Why, look at that brav'y!

So ....what do we know?

There was conflicting reports of the cause of the attack
There was no coverup
There was no stand down order

Republicans: What difference does it make?
We know Obama told our military to stand down. Then when they complained he fired nearly every single military leader this country has.

Either you don't keep up with the news or you're an idiot.
Either you're a democrat cum bucket or a POS retarded hand out seeking democrat looser.

Census: White Population Will Lose Majority In U.S. By 2043

Census White Population Will Lose Majority In U.S. By 2043

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) . "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.".:ack-1::ack-1:

Republican congressional investigations on Benghazi have included ... .

Isn't it wonderful how the entire premise rests upon the would-be 'Report" being exclusively "Republican"... when in truth, the Committee was comprised largely of Democrats whose purpose was to produce precisely what was produced which is a report which is wholly detached from reality.

First the 'report' concludes that the White House did not purposefully mislead anyone regarding 'The Youtube Video'. The report false states that after US Intelligence confirmed that there was no protest, of anykind, much less one stemming from the Youtube Video, that the WhiteHouse abandoned the "The Video" explanation.

Of course this is false and is demonstrated in the Video of the Peasantpimp itself speaking ot the UN WEEKS after US Intelligence made it clear to the White House that 'The Video' has no relevance to the Benghazi Attack:

Actually, according to the report, it was only the day before Obama addressed the U.N. when U.S. intelligence changed its assessment about a protest.

So now we know he knew a day before that what they said wasn't true. Let's consider why they would do what they did.

Obama is up for election. This is a bad situation to happen just prior to the election. So he has to make the best of it he can.

What is better, a spontaneous riot caused the deaths or a coordinated attack that the administration, through the CIA, knew nothing about?

Obviously if it was a coordinated attack then it is all on the administration for intelligence failure.

But if it is blamed on an American made video and the ME can be riled up then it would appear that nothing could have been done it is the video maker's fault. So arrest him. Claim ignorance muddy the water then change the story. Tell congress that to claim anything else would be a breach of national security. That the story much be defended. It must be repeated until believed. Anything else makes the administration and congress look like inept fools.

Finally release the flying monkeys to continue the story just as we are seeing in this thread.

Really, who puts men in harms way as the administration let our ambassador? What kind of inept fool puts a man in that position in a country where we just bombed the crap out of them? Who then says there were no resources to bomb the crap out of them?

Come on, nothing is going to happen over Benghazi but even the left has to really see that what the administration did was nothing but political cover.

Oh, you know that? Please, fill in the blank. The CIA informed Obama on September ______.

Maybe he will be the rightie to open up the 9th investigation into Benghazi?

What obama and hillary said days after the terrorist attacks cannot never be forgotten They lied and covered it up.

Damn dude,. you shoulda been on the investigative committee. You would have set them straight.

Only the uninformed the stupid and the liberally afflicted believe as you pretend to.
You mean like the Republicans who issued the report?

GIGO.

Without subpoena powers in a matter like this with such high stakes you never will get the whole truth.

Of course, what you are prematurely exclaiming is only a half-assed version of the facts.

And that just underscores what I have said before...

Water finds its own depth.

Heh.

Isn't it wonderful how the entire premise rests upon the would-be 'Report" being exclusively "Republican"... when in truth, the Committee was comprised largely of Democrats whose purpose was to produce precisely what was produced which is a report which is wholly detached from reality.

First the 'report' concludes that the White House did not purposefully mislead anyone regarding 'The Youtube Video'. The report false states that after US Intelligence confirmed that there was no protest, of anykind, much less one stemming from the Youtube Video, that the WhiteHouse abandoned the "The Video" explanation.

Of course this is false and is demonstrated in the Video of the Peasantpimp itself speaking ot the UN WEEKS after US Intelligence made it clear to the White House that 'The Video' has no relevance to the Benghazi Attack:

Actually, according to the report, it was only the day before Obama addressed the U.N. when U.S. intelligence changed its assessment about a protest.

So now we know he knew a day before that what they said wasn't true. Let's consider why they would do what they did.

Obama is up for election. This is a bad situation to happen just prior to the election. So he has to make the best of it he can.

What is better, a spontaneous riot caused the deaths or a coordinated attack that the administration, through the CIA, knew nothing about?

Obviously if it was a coordinated attack then it is all on the administration for intelligence failure.

But if it is blamed on an American made video and the ME can be riled up then it would appear that nothing could have been done it is the video maker's fault. So arrest him. Claim ignorance muddy the water then change the story. Tell congress that to claim anything else would be a breach of national security. That the story much be defended. It must be repeated until believed. Anything else makes the administration and congress look like inept fools.

Finally release the flying monkeys to continue the story just as we are seeing in this thread.

Really, who puts men in harms way as the administration let our ambassador? What kind of inept fool puts a man in that position in a country where we just bombed the crap out of them? Who then says there were no resources to bomb the crap out of them?

Come on, nothing is going to happen over Benghazi but even the left has to really see that what the administration did was nothing but political cover.

Oh, you know that? Please, fill in the blank. The CIA informed Obama on September ______.

Don't try to derail the line of questioning to shift the discussion to an inconsequential, irrelevant or inconclusive matter.

Let's stay with this:

Why did no one order help to be sent to save Amb. Chris Stevens and the others as soon as trouble was beyond their ability to prevent or control?

Someone who believes this Benghazi business is all nonsense, please answer this question.

Hint: You can't. That's why Trey Gowdy's committee exists. To get answers to the questions the Obama regime & Hillary refuse to answer.

Answers that WE THE PEOPLE are entitled to.

Don't try to derail the line of questioning to shift the discussion to an inconsequential, irrelevant or inconclusive matter.

Let's stay with this:

Why did no one order help to be sent to save Amb. Chris Stevens and the others as soon as trouble was beyond their ability to prevent or control?

Someone who believes this Benghazi business is all nonsense, please answer this question.

Hint: You can't. That's why Trey Gowdy's committee exists. To get answers to the questions the Obama regime & Hillary refuse to answer.

Answers that WE THE PEOPLE are entitled to.

How can I be derailing the thread when I was responding to what someone else posted? As far as your astounding ignorance on what happened in Benghazi, you are wrong when you falsely portray the event as one where no rescuers went in. Men died trying to rescue others. It's ignorance like yours which is why we've had 8 investigations (so far).

Robert Gates Defends Obama Military Response To Benghazi

WASHINGTON -- Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates defended the Obama administration's response to the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Benghazi on Sunday, saying he would not have done anything different militarily if he had still been at the Pentagon.

"Frankly had I been in the job at the time, I think my decisions would have been just as theirs were," said Gates on CBS's "Face the Nation," referring to the role of then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Martin Dempsey.

"We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East -- despite all the turmoil that's going on, with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment's notice. And so getting somebody there in a timely way -- would have been very difficult, if not impossible."

Gates did not single out Hicks by name on Sunday, but he mocked those sorts of suggestions, saying they painted "a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces."

"And frankly, I've heard, 'Well, why didn't you just fly a fighter jet over and try and scare 'em with the noise or something?' Well, given the number of surface to air missiles that have disappeared from Qaddafi's arsenals, I would not have approved sending an aircraft, a single aircraft -- over Benghazi under those circumstances," he said.

"And with respect to -- sending in special forces or a small group of people to try and provide help, based on everything I have read, people really didn't know what was going on in Benghazi contemporaneously," Gates added. "And to send some small number of special forces or other troops in without knowing what the environment is, without knowing what the threat is, without having any intelligence in terms of what is actually going on on the ground, I think, would have been very dangerous."

Gates served under both Obama and President George W. Bush as defense secretary.

More: Robert Gates Defends Obama Military Response To Benghazi

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates is a REPUBLICAN who served under Bush and Obama. He knows and understands the reality of Benghazi.

Last edited:
What obama and hillary said days after the terrorist attacks cannot never be forgotten They lied and covered it up.

Damn dude,. you shoulda been on the investigative committee. You would have set them straight.

Only the uninformed the stupid and the liberally afflicted believe as you pretend to.

GIGO.

Without subpoena powers in a matter like this with such high stakes you never will get the whole truth.

Of course, what you are prematurely exclaiming is only a half-assed version of the facts.

Heh.

Oh it's worse than that, Mojo.

The Left is claiming that this would-be "Report" is the result of Republican consideration, when in fact, it is not.

The Report comes as a result of partisan stonewalling by the Cult (Democrats) which sat on the committee... . Not the least of that feckless mob is the dishonorable Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, Ranking Member of the House Select Committee on Benghazi... .

That he, an illegitimate individual, was part and parcel of the project renders the findings of the committee illegitimate.

Gowdy's committee will set the record true... and that record will be irrefutable, incontestable and it will bring down the house of cards that is the obam cult.

WASHINGTON -- Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates defended the Obama administration's response to the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Benghazi on Sunday, saying he would not have done anything different militarily if he had still been at the Pentagon.

"Frankly had I been in the job at the time, I think my decisions would have been just as theirs were," said Gates on CBS's "Face the Nation," referring to the role of then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Martin Dempsey.

"We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East -- despite all the turmoil that's going on, with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment's notice. And so getting somebody there in a timely way -- would have been very difficult, if not impossible."

Gates did not single out Hicks by name on Sunday, but he mocked those sorts of suggestions, saying they painted "a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces."

"And frankly, I've heard, 'Well, why didn't you just fly a fighter jet over and try and scare 'em with the noise or something?' Well, given the number of surface to air missiles that have disappeared from Qaddafi's arsenals, I would not have approved sending an aircraft, a single aircraft -- over Benghazi under those circumstances," he said.

"And with respect to -- sending in special forces or a small group of people to try and provide help, based on everything I have read, people really didn't know what was going on in Benghazi contemporaneously," Gates added. "And to send some small number of special forces or other troops in without knowing what the environment is, without knowing what the threat is, without having any intelligence in terms of what is actually going on on the ground, I think, would have been very dangerous."

Gates served under both Obama and President George W. Bush as defense secretary.

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates is a REPUBLICAN who served under Bush and Obama. He knows and understands the reality of Benghazi.
oh wow and this thread is also about how the Republicans said it's all a myth\ to
I'll say it one more time
You cannot change what has already been said nor delete the inaction of the obama administration.
Three men who were there that night have stated they were told to stand down.

Nah, based on that commentary, they will now view him as a brainwashed librul. You have to remember the rightwing mentality ... to them, a Republican who does nothing to prevent the deaths of 3,000 inside the U.S. is a hero; but a Democrat who does nothing to prevent the deaths of 4 on the other side of the planet should be impeached, tried, and imprisoned. :eusa_doh:

GIGO.

Heh.

Oh it's worse than that, Mojo.

The Left is claiming that this would-be "Report" is the result of Republican consideration, when in fact, it is not.

The Report comes as a result of partisan stonewalling by the Cult (Democrats) which sat on the committee... . Not the least of that feckless mob is the dishonorable Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, Ranking Member of the House Select Committee on Benghazi... .

That he, an illegitimate individual, was part and parcel of the project renders the findings of the committee illegitimate.

Gowdy's committee will set the record true... and that record will be irrefutable, incontestable and it will bring down the house of cards that is the obam cult.
:lmao: so now Republicans aren't even in control of the committees they control?? :lmao: Talk about a lack of responsibility. By the way, there have been 8 investigations so far. 7 of which have led to the same conclusion, as no doubt, number 8 will too. How many more investigations you reckon are needed until you hear what you want to hear?

Did Obama and Hillary get one of their Ambassadors killed in Libya????

No, NaziCons got one of their ambassadors killed in Libya.

149673_488263811194015_1852661204_n.jpg
Silly bitch thinks you are stupid and you are eagerly trying to prove she is right.

Don't try so hard. We all know the score.

LOL

When you KNOW you are under funded when it comes to security it makes sense to make your pPlan B preparations even more robust, doesn't it?

She HAD no Plan B.

She even failed to try to create a Plan B on the fly.

She just wrote them off as collateral damage. "What does it matter?"

Yup. She left those brave men to die to protect an illegal arms deal and to prevent the MSM from realizing Obama's re-election narrative, "Osama's Dead, Detroit's Alive and Al Qaeda is on the run" WAS NOTHING MORE THAN ONE more HUGE LIE TO DECEIVE THE OWNERS OF THIS COUNTRY.

HE WAS TRYING TO DECEIVE HIS EMPLOYERS FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN.

At the expense of four brave Americans who didn't know they were being hung out to dry.

Cork sucking scum bag witch hole.

Last edited:
Was Ronnie Reagan to blame when 240+ American Marines were killed in Beirut; why were their guns taken away?

In 1983 President Reagan ordered American service members be sent into Lebanon as an international peacekeeping force. Although they were being ordered into a war zone, they were under strict presidential orders not to load their weapons. On Oct. 23, 1983, 248 American service members died as a direct result of President Reagan’s actions. Reagan cut and ran and their killers were never brought to justice.

Your point is irrelevant to Benghazi.

As much as you try to equate the acts of RR in re: to Beirut, there is ZERO connection between that and the crimes of Hillary and Obama.

Stop posting irrelevant crap.

count em .. from the birth certificate to Benghazi ... NOTHING came of the RW conspiracy BS ... NOTHING.

try and establish a hint of credibility before 2016.

LMAO

count em .. from the birth certificate to Benghazi ... NOTHING came of the RW conspiracy BS ... NOTHING.

try and establish a hint of credibility before 2016.

LMAO
I think democrats should worry more about 2016 than anyone else.
obama will always have his policies on the ballot.

Forum List

Back