GOP led Benghazi report refutes conspiracy theories

Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

The final report, from Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building and found conflicting intelligence in the wake of the attack about the motive and cause, which were reflected in early public comments by the administration.

You've been lied to for the last several months Conservatives. You have my condolences.

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg
Gruber said you're stupid now laugh that off

Gruber wasnt talking to me...but you did believe Benghazi now you feel butthurt.

According to a news show tonight pat Caddell says the house report was whitewashed because the chairman Rodgers wife is the CEO of the corp doing Benghazi security for billions. The corruption is everywhere.
That guy is a Repub who is set to retire and run a Ru$hbo-type radio show too?
Pat Caddell was jimmy Carter's pollster, he is the furthest thing from a right wing partisan. I have not read the report so I don't know what is in it but Caddell is adamant that it is a coverup. He said he will wait for Trey Goudys report. Don't know if he is getting a radio show but it is obvious that he has nothing but contempt for Obama and what he is doing to the country. I might add he has equal contempt for the republicans in office now too. For him the country is being dangerously ill served.

The final report, from Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building and found conflicting intelligence in the wake of the attack about the motive and cause, which were reflected in early public comments by the administration.

You've been lied to for the last several months Conservatives. You have my condolences.

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Gruber wasnt talking to me...but you did believe Benghazi now you feel butthurt.
Gruber was talking about Obamacare and those who supported it

Democrats tried to reason with you and you chose to cut the neck of reason and listen to your conservative mind benders and propagandists.

Dont you feel stupid?

Then_579844_144481.jpg
that's why you lost in 2014. People are fed up with Democrats

...laughing at us for believing in dumb shit.

Poor Frank wants to talk about Dems and not about the topic of the OP which shows he was a mindless lemming for all these months.

Hows it feel Frank? Feels normal doesnt it?

Democrats tried to reason with you and you chose to cut the neck of reason and listen to your conservative mind benders and propagandists.

Dont you feel stupid?

Then_579844_144481.jpg
Yeah, it takes a person like you to laugh at a US Ambassador being killed after he pleaded for extra security and was denied again and again.

Dont you feel stupid?

Then_579844_144481.jpg
Yeah, it takes a person like you to laugh at a US Ambassador being killed after he pleaded for extra security and was denied again and again.

Let me be clear...I'm laughing at your dumb ass and others who believed this nonsense. Your attempt to cry about it using the body of an Ambassador as a shield from critisism is pathetic

Dont you feel stupid?

Then_579844_144481.jpg

Let me be clear...I'm laughing at your dumb ass and others who believed this nonsense. Your attempt to cry about it using the body of an Ambassador as a shield from critisism is pathetic
How is you laughing at the death of an American Ambassador me using the Ambassador's dead body as a shield from criticism? What makes you think I'm the POTUS?

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Gruber was talking about Obamacare and those who supported it
You dumbass. Gruber was talking about "American voters." That includes you too. And here you are, proving him right again.

Dont you feel stupid?

Then_579844_144481.jpg

How is you laughing at the death of an American Ambassador me using the Ambassador's dead body as a shield from criticism? What makes you think I'm the POTUS?

Because I'm laughing at you for believing this bullshit. Your attempt to use this dead body as a shield is faggotry.

You must be proud.

Dont you feel stupid?

Then_579844_144481.jpg

Because I'm laughing at you for believing this bullshit. Your attempt to use this dead body as a shield is faggotry.

You must be proud.
A shield from what, dumb ass? Why do you keep insisting that I'm POTUS? What makes you think the Ambassador being killed while Obama was POTUS is bullshit?

Sorry I dont have time to explain shit to stupid fucks like you who apparently lacks reading comprehension so bad that you think that I think you are the POTUS.

Sorry I dont have time to explain shit to stupid fucks like you who apparently lacks reading comprehension so bad that you think that I think you are the POTUS.
If I'm not the POTUS, why do Insist that I need to shield myself from the inaction of the POTUS?

If I'm not the POTUS, why do Insist that I need to shield myself from the inaction of the POTUS?

You need to quote me from now on...because you are just saying words that have nothing to do with me.

Peace

You need to quote me from now on...because you are just saying words that have nothing to do with me.

Peace
I cited you each and every time.. My statements are based on your statements. Maybe if your sentences were less ambiguous, more precise, and less like campaign slogans, I would have a better understanding of what you mean to say.

Cheers!

I know I know...its totally reasonable that you think that you are the POTUS. You're right. Could happen to anyone

I know I know...its totally reasonable that you think that you are the POTUS. You're right. Could happen to anyone
You said, "Your attempt to cry about it using the body of an Ambassador as a shield from critisism is pathetic." Obama's administration, of which he is the leader, is the one being accused of not protecting the Ambassador. (fact 1) Thus he is the one being accused (fact 2) The only obvious person that can be "defending" oneself with a "shield" in this conversation is the accused (fact 3). You pointed to "using the body of an Ambassador as a shield from critisism" as "pathetic." You were attacking the accused as "pathetic." The accused is the POTUS. Or were you trying to deflect away from the POTUS to blame bengazi on the people that hate this POTUS? Seriously, if I'm reading your ambiguous statements wrong... please clarify. Otherwise the literal reading of your statements, is that you think I'm the POTUS and I'm using the dead Ambassador as a shield.

You said, "Your attempt to cry about it using the body of an Ambassador as a shield from critisism is pathetic." Obama's administration, of which he is the leader, is the one being accused of not protecting the Ambassador. (fact 1) Thus he is the one being accused (fact 2) The only obvious person that can be "defending" oneself with a "shield" in this conversation is the accused (fact 3). You pointed to "using the body of an Ambassador as a shield from critisism" as "pathetic." You were attacking the accused as "pathetic." The accused is the POTUS. Or were you trying to deflect away from the POTUS to blame bengazi on the people that hate this POTUS? Seriously, if I'm reading your ambiguous statements wrong... please clarify. Otherwise the literal reading of your statements, is that you think I'm the POTUS and I'm using the dead Ambassador as a shield.

"Your attempt to cry about it using the body of an Ambassador as a shield from critisism is pathetic."

Because you asked "why am I laughing when an Ambassador was killed?"

I'll say it again...I am laughing at you being duped for months believing some conspiracy happened and now that you know you were lied to. You attempt to stop my laughter by asking about a dead diplomat.

I am laughing at you...not the strawman you create.

See what happens when retards list how they came to a conclusion? It confirms they are retards

"Your attempt to cry about it using the body of an Ambassador as a shield from critisism is pathetic."

Because you asked "why am I laughing when an Ambassador was killed?"

I'll say it again...I am laughing at you being duped for months believing some conspiracy happened and now that you know you were lied to. You attempt to stop my laughter by asking about a dead diplomat.

I am laughing at you...not the strawman you create.

See what happens when retards list how they came to a conclusion? It confirms they are retards
Thanks for clarifying your statements. I retract mine. See what happens when you use proper English?

What conspiracy are you talking about? The BS about the cause of the attack being based on that movie vs. it being a terrorist attack? Meh.. that wasn't a conspiracy, that was poorly attempted cover-up for political reasons. Everyone knows that. The refusal of the state department to provide proper security for the Ambassador? Meh... that wasn't a conspiracy, that was incompetence. Everyone knows that.

Forum List

Back