GOP job strategy: DON"T do anything that COST jobs!!

The Right just makes this shit up and then believes it!

Of course, after reading the actual number, they will still claim there are 35-45 million, or jack it up to 92 million.

Employment Situation Summary
Among the marginally attached, there were 917,000 discouraged workers in December, down by 151,000 from a year earlier. Discouraged workers are persons not currently looking for work because they believe no jobs are available for them.

I absolutely believe it. What? I suppose that in your little propagandized mind - everything is honkey dory, right? Hell, we are doing better than at anytime in this country's history, right? Hell, your "Glorious Leader" tells you so, so it MUST be true, right?

Yeah, I guess I can see your point. An Aerospace Engineer that was making $115,000 per year loses his job, collects unemployment for 2-3 years and finally, FINALLY finds work at the local Wendy's flipping burgers for 20 hours a week, is in your goofy little mind - working.

This current administration of Papa Doc Obama has screwed this country beyond recognition and it will take decades, if not an eternity, to fix what this incompetent slob has done to America. Congratulations.

Typical liberal asshole. Dumber than dirt.
When caught lying, the Right just keep on lying!

Obviously YOU believe everything must be honkey dory or you would not be lying!

Sonny, just stop. You're making yourself look like a complete fool (or a democrat).

There are what? 35-45 MILLION Americans that have completely given up on finding gainful employment?

Screw 'em.

Of course, after reading the actual number, they will still claim there are 35-45 million, or jack it up to 92 million.

Among the marginally attached, there were 917,000 discouraged workers in December, down by 151,000 from a year earlier. Discouraged workers are persons not currently looking for work because they believe no jobs are available for them.

I absolutely believe it. What? I suppose that in your little propagandized mind - everything is honkey dory, right? Hell, we are doing better than at anytime in this country's history, right? Hell, your "Glorious Leader" tells you so, so it MUST be true, right?

Yeah, I guess I can see your point. An Aerospace Engineer that was making $115,000 per year loses his job, collects unemployment for 2-3 years and finally, FINALLY finds work at the local Wendy's flipping burgers for 20 hours a week, is in your goofy little mind - working.

This current administration of Papa Doc Obama has screwed this country beyond recognition and it will take decades, if not an eternity, to fix what this incompetent slob has done to America. Congratulations.

Typical liberal asshole. Dumber than dirt.

And you're dumber than dirt if you think the above story, if it's true, would only happen with Obama in the white house. You do understand that Obama entered the white house with the whole economy becoming unraveled don't you? How to raise the "Titanic" that the republicans sunk is a big problem, especially when the republicans are trying to keep it sunk to make democrats and Obama look bad.

Last edited:
So? HE has the mindset that capitalism is bad. The USA is bad.
He hired people with the same mindset. Destroy everything that creates wealth and redistribute..except Obama and his elites
like the central planning committee members are the exception.
You never lived in a communist central planning environment have you?

In fact, Obama is 95% in line with GW's policies.
Romney would have continued the Global Free Market course.
So what the heck's the difference in one eventual failure after another?

There's about a 10-15% difference between the two parties. Democrats leave a little meat on the bone when they throw it to the peasants.. The republicans say leaving some meat on the bone is free stuff and it destroys the peasant's incentive to work.

So, another Barry supporter…..You are correct about one thing - there really isn't much difference between the parties with this one HUGE caveat: Republicans support business (which does the HIRING) and capitalism, and your party supports communism and marxism. You believe that "all comes from government" and I believe that all comes from hard work and government passing common sense regulations that encourage business to succeed in this country. Not the thousands of regulations that your "Boy" has instituted to thwart growth in business.

Hopefully, by the time you have graduated High School, there will enough distance from this corrupt piece of human trash that inhabits the White House now and business will have experienced a resurgence where you might find gainful employment enough to care for your Wife and kids. So, when might you graduate? 2021 or so? Well, we might have rebounded by then…but don't count on it.

Your "Boy" has done quite a number on the United States of America

You answered your own question - Nassau County. Vote the assholes out.

Easy to say.

Got some good news for you...
A Republican physician started a campaign against an incumbent (Thomas Gulotta) about 16 years ago.
He got a call from the incumbent's campaign manager who basically told him his reputation and career would be destroyed.
Tell me how honest Republicans are.

OK….Republicans are dishonest. NOW, tell me how honest democrats are………???

That's what I thought.

Democrats are just as slimy as Republicans but don't tout the, "We're the Party of Logic and Family Values", sound bite.

In fact, Obama is 95% in line with GW's policies.
Romney would have continued the Global Free Market course.
So what the heck's the difference in one eventual failure after another?

There's about a 10-15% difference between the two parties. Democrats leave a little meat on the bone when they throw it to the peasants.. The republicans say leaving some meat on the bone is free stuff and it destroys the peasant's incentive to work.

So, another Barry supporter…..You are correct about one thing - there really isn't much difference between the parties with this one HUGE caveat: Republicans support business (which does the HIRING) and capitalism, and your party supports communism and marxism. You believe that "all comes from government" and I believe that all comes from hard work and government passing common sense regulations that encourage business to succeed in this country. Not the thousands of regulations that your "Boy" has instituted to thwart growth in business.

Hopefully, by the time you have graduated High School, there will enough distance from this corrupt piece of human trash that inhabits the White House now and business will have experienced a resurgence where you might find gainful employment enough to care for your Wife and kids. So, when might you graduate? 2021 or so? Well, we might have rebounded by then…but don't count on it.

Your "Boy" has done quite a number on the United States of America

What about the republicans crashing the economy? Didn't happen. Really happened after obama got in office. Ok. So no democrat's ever ran a business. Got it. And of course you know when I will graduate, right? Give me the year and the city/state. The human trash that runs the white house is a Harvard law graduate. I guess it doesn't get trashier than that in your world. Are you posting from a beer bar? I know that beer sales are up since beer bars started installing wi fi while running fox news on big screen. They say the hee haws can post fox news crap on forums seconds after it comes over the air.

There are what? 35-45 MILLION Americans that have completely given up on finding gainful employment?

Screw 'em.

I followed your link.. and YOU are right!

Boy to exaggerate by over 3,000% is just absolutely disgusting!

Now I took the time to follow YOUR link and I agree.. GOP really exaggerated!

NOW will you be just as scholarly and intelligent to recognize as I did the GOP exaggeration and follow these 3 separate links to see another gross exaggeration,
(not nearly as bad as GOP.. 3,000% but 1,150% grossly exaggerated?
The Census is the source for this number : Obama "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

So per the same US Census...
1)10 million not citizens are counted as part of the 46 million...Please go to the link: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

2) 14 million people who SAY they are UNINSURED YET all they need to is register with MEDICAID and this was before ACA!!!
go to the link: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data, nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules.
The Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) estimates that about 9 million of these individuals actually were enrolled in Medicaid during the year, but were categorized as uninsured in the Census survey.
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).” According to ARC, this “Medicaid undercount” leads to an over-assessment of the uninsured population and needs to be taken into consideration when developing uninsured estimates.
It is important that this issue be resolved so that targeted solutions for the uninsured can be developed based on the most accurate data possible.
So do you understand?? BEFORE ACA Medicaid could have if competent enrolled 14 million people already eligible BUT they were still counted as "uninsured" by the CENSUS..WRONGLY!

Finally why are people counting these 18 million??
These people don't want. Don't need and can afford their employers' health plans but don't want to waste their money!
3)Prove this number is wrong! 18 million that don't need...
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
Nearly 18 million of the uninsured lived in households with annual incomes above $50,000 -- over half of them (9.7 million) in households with incomes that exceed $75,000 annually.

Now if you are really honest as I was regarding GOP's 3,000% exaggeration... follow the links... figure it out..
10 million not citizens therefore even per Obama NOT eligible YET they were counted as part of Obama's 46 million uninsured and that figure was used to pass ACA by just 7 votes
14 million are at poverty levels but the Census never accounted for that when these people said they were uninsured! Where was Medicaid in getting these 14 million enrolled???
18 million don't want. Don't need. Can afford but spend less then their employers' health plan costs!
42 million people falsely counted as eligible (illegals) 14 million (covered by Medicaid) 18 million that don't want,need and wrongly counted!
Leaves 4 million or a 1,150% EXAGGERATION of the facts...

So I challenge you to refute the above links!

Forum List

Back