GOP job strategy: DON"T do anything that COST jobs!!

OP- BLAH- AS IF...any of that has happened. But thanks for every phony debt crisis and shutdown threat, costing AT LEAST 0.6 in growth each time- and not a single real jobs bill in the last 4 years...BRILLIANT.

"( Noam Chomsky) told Radio VR during an interview posted online last week that he agreed with the conservative political analyst Norman Ornsteins' characterization of the Tea Party.

“He described them as a radical insurgency opposed to rationality, to political compromise, to participation in a parliamentary system — in fact, with no positive goals themselves."

Noam Chomsky: The Tea Party is the ?petit bourgeois? face of corporate oligarchs | The Raw Story

AGAIN you think government creates jobs.

Let's assume ALL jobs were paid by the government.

Where does the tax revenue come from to pay the jobs if there are no businesses paying their share of the 7.6% of Social security and Medicare that goes directly into the Tax coffers.
37% of Federal tax revenue comes from Social Security and Medicare payments by employees and employers.

If there are NO profits then where does the 7.8% corporate income tax come from that makes up the Federal tax receipts?

Finally assume ALL employees are federal employees..where will the tax revenue come from to pay their salaries out of which income taxes are paid.
47% of federal receipts come from income taxes.
There is no way if all employment is paid by tax revenue that the government is able to continue. Common sense dictates that.

Federal Revenues by Source

Let's for sake of simplicity say there is a land where one person lives and a government that consists of one employee i.e. that person.
Year 1.
1) $1 million in tax revenue.
2) This government has one employee who is paid $1 million in salary.
3) That employee pays $350,000 in income taxes.

Year 2.
1) Government revenue of $350,000 that came from previous year income taxes paid by the employee.

2) Government must pay $1 million in salary.

3) Where does the government get the other $650,000?

Do you understand as I would think someone like you with two masters and a 145 IQ should grasp the concept.

Governments CREATE nothing.

Nonsense.

One of our clinics down in Nogales does the annual physicals for the border patrol. Several hundred physicals, a year translates into several jobs, income, and allows us to keep that clinic open which also helps the entire community.

It's a transfer of wealth to be sure but there is a spin-off that benefits all of Nogales. If the Federal Government was not there, that spin-off doesn't happen.

OP- BLAH- AS IF...any of that has happened. But thanks for every phony debt crisis and shutdown threat, costing AT LEAST 0.6 in growth each time- and not a single real jobs bill in the last 4 years...BRILLIANT.

"( Noam Chomsky) told Radio VR during an interview posted online last week that he agreed with the conservative political analyst Norman Ornsteins' characterization of the Tea Party.

“He described them as a radical insurgency opposed to rationality, to political compromise, to participation in a parliamentary system — in fact, with no positive goals themselves."

Noam Chomsky: The Tea Party is the ?petit bourgeois? face of corporate oligarchs | The Raw Story

Where does the tax revenue come from to pay the jobs if there are no businesses paying their share of the 7.6% of Social security and Medicare that goes directly into the Tax coffers.
37% of Federal tax revenue comes from Social Security and Medicare payments by employees and employers.

If there are NO profits then where does the 7.8% corporate income tax come from that makes up the Federal tax receipts?

Finally assume ALL employees are federal employees..where will the tax revenue come from to pay their salaries out of which income taxes are paid.
There is no way if all employment is paid by tax revenue that the government is able to continue. Common sense dictates that.

Let's for sake of simplicity say there is a land where one person lives and a government that consists of one employee i.e. that person.
Year 1.

Year 2.
1) Government revenue of $350,000 that came from previous year income taxes paid by the employee.

Do you understand as I would think someone like you with two masters and a 145 IQ should grasp the concept.

Nonsense.

One of our clinics down in Nogales does the annual physicals for the border patrol. Several hundred physicals, a year translates into several jobs, income, and allows us to keep that clinic open which also helps the entire community.

It's a transfer of wealth to be sure but there is a spin-off that benefits all of Nogales. If the Federal Government was not there, that spin-off doesn't happen.

What is nonsense? My illustration? Or my "governments Create nothing"?

Several hundred physicals at an average physical exam will probably cost around $100.
So you are saying that this additional $2,500 a month allows several jobs?
You are saying that after deducting TAXES SS/Medicare there are "spin off"???
And of course the clinic IS NON Profit meaning NO taxes are being paid on any monies left over right?

So MY tax dollars are being used to fund YOUR clinic in Nogales?
More importantly.. $2,500 additional income KEEPS your clinic OPEN?

There are 28 medical clinics in Nogales, AZ for a population of 20,751?
That's one clinic for every 741 people... including those people that cross the border illegally!

This is a government job:
Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

This government job created the equipment used by the military which defended our rights and freedom from the Axis during World War II.

Obviously the government CAN create jobs, so why do fiscally responsible Conservatives want to continue spending billions of dollars every year to stop unemployed Americans from having this job?

In fact, Obama is 95% in line with GW's policies.
Romney would have continued the Global Free Market course.
So what the heck's the difference in one eventual failure after another?

Romney wanted to cut 28,000 federal jobs....

I'd like to see someone cut 250,000 federal jobs. To hell with them (and of course, you).

I live in Nassau County.
The Republicans run Town Hall, called Family Hall as 98% of the Town employees are related.
The Town has a 700 million dollar annual base pay payroll.
95% of the employees have NO college education and the average salary is 80K/year.
Tell me how honest Republicans are.

Go to first new post GOP job strategy: DON"T do anything that COST jobs!!
Boy, the cons didn't get that memo.

Seems like everything they do costs jobs. They were desperate to put a "pioneer of outsourcing" into office as president. A man with the famous "We need fewer teachers" video and "let's bring in immigrants with degrees". It shows how disconnected they've become. What is it they thought he was going to do?

Year 1.

Year 2.

Nonsense.

What is nonsense? My illustration? Or my "governments Create nothing"?

Several hundred physicals at an average physical exam will probably cost around $100.
So you are saying that this additional $2,500 a month allows several jobs?
You are saying that after deducting TAXES SS/Medicare there are "spin off"???
And of course the clinic IS NON Profit meaning NO taxes are being paid on any monies left over right?

So MY tax dollars are being used to fund YOUR clinic in Nogales?
More importantly.. $2,500 additional income KEEPS your clinic OPEN?

There are 28 medical clinics in Nogales, AZ for a population of 20,751?
That's one clinic for every 741 people... including those people that cross the border illegally!

We can all agree that's nonsense. The interstate highway system was built under Eisenhower, a Republican President. And he started NASA. That was when Republicans liked educated people and hadn't lost their common sense.

If you think NASA only sends monkeys up into space, think again. Find out the patents and licenses and how NASA has worked with business to make this the most technologically advanced nation in the world. I've posted links but the right wingers tend to be unteachable with a bubble of ignorance protecting them from reality. Either you find out on your own because you want to be a thoughtful and informed individual or you spew nonsense like: Governments CREATE nothing

So? HE has the mindset that capitalism is bad. The USA is bad.
He hired people with the same mindset. Destroy everything that creates wealth and redistribute..except Obama and his elites
like the central planning committee members are the exception.
You never lived in a communist central planning environment have you?

NO HE IS NOT!
NOT Once did GWB say he wanted higher gas prices!
FACT: Obama has CUT federal leases for oil exploration..

in 4 years under Obama 7,297 new leases for oil exploration .. an average of 1,824 leases

Under Bush..
from 2001(end of First year) to 2008 (end of last year) There were 23,569 new leases were issued.
an average per year of 2,946 leases over 8 years.

Under Obama an average per your in his 4 years of 1,122 fewer leases then Bush!
This is a 38% REDUCTION ...never mind staying equal BUT A REDUCTION!

Oil and Gas Statistics

So THAT is NOT in line with GWB who would NEVER complain that gas prices are going up! How f...king is that for any President to want... i.e. higher gas prices!
The Right never give the WHOLE truth! There are about 7,000 APPROVED leases sitting idle now! Big Oil simply wants to keep the leases away from independents who will actually develop the land.

DOI Releases Update on Unused Oil and Gas Leases

According to the report, more than 70 percent of the tens of millions of offshore acres currently under lease are inactive, neither producing nor currently subject to approved or pending exploration or development plans. Out of nearly 36 million acres leased offshore, only about 10 million acres are active – leaving nearly 72 percent of the offshore leased area idle.
In the lower 48 states, an additional 20.8 million acres, or 56 percent of onshore leased acres, remain idle. Furthermore, there are approximately 7,000 approved permits for drilling on federal and Indian lands that have not yet been drilled by companies.

I'd like to see someone cut 250,000 federal jobs. To hell with them (and of course, you).

I live in Nassau County.
The Republicans run Town Hall, called Family Hall as 98% of the Town employees are related.
95% of the employees have NO college education and the average salary is 80K/year.

AND THAT is a rarity! Majority of towns in NY run by Democrats! Bloomberg was a RINO!
Detroit run by Democrats.
You are right! Just wrong in MAKING the assumption that this is the RULE rather then the exception.
What you do is what most people do i.e. take your local situation and make it sound like EVERYONE does that!
What I did though was take with Detroit, "Majority of towns" is based on FACTS not anecdotes or one offs.
YES I believe you.
BUT please don't make your local rare and very infrequent exception be perceived as the NORM!

Mayors of the largest US cities
(Readers are invited to supply information on additional US cities and mayors. Please insert ‘US mayors’ in the subject line of any emails.)

35 of the top 50 city governments are democrats.
8 are GOP
6 are either non-partisan or independents.
City Mayors: US Mayors

So again based on my FACTS from the City mayors web site... 70% of the 50 largest US cities are Democrats!

Remember in the famous recent federal furlough?
The Environmental Protection Agency would furlough about 94 percent of its roughly 16,000-member workforce during a shutdown this year, according to the agency’s contingency plan. Employees that are NICE to have but not those whose duties are “essential activities to the extent that they protect life and property,” according to past guidance from the Office of Management and Budget.
EPA would furlough 94 percent under its shutdown plan

Well, it is understood that liberals want government to grow bigger and bigger and bigger. Bigger is never enough. Government is THE answer.

Not in my books. Again, fire 350,000 of these pukes. The federal government will STILL be too large. I mean, seriously. There are what? 35-45 MILLION Americans that have completely given up on finding gainful employment? And we might be upset that these jerk offs that work for the feds might lose a few of their jobs?

Screw 'em.

I live in Nassau County.

You answered your own question - Nassau County. Vote the assholes out.

There are what? 35-45 MILLION Americans that have completely given up on finding gainful employment?

Screw 'em.
The Right just makes this shit up and then believes it!

Of course, after reading the actual number, they will still claim there are 35-45 million, or jack it up to 92 million.

Employment Situation Summary
Among the marginally attached, there were 917,000 discouraged workers in December, down by 151,000 from a year earlier. Discouraged workers are persons not currently looking for work because they believe no jobs are available for them.

Last edited:
A thread "Why haven't republicans explained their job growth strategy. Surely they had time... " asking that question is representative of totally ignorant people of how jobs are created and KEPT!

Jobs are NOT kept when an idiot as President said what NOT ONE president would ever say:
1) I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
What an idiotic statement! Higher gas prices means delivery trucks more expensive. More expensive means letting some drivers go and or raise rates! Dumb dumb dumb!
2)"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air
3)"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program" Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program

What a dumb PLAN! He wants businesses to go bankrupt! That is a way to INCREASE UNEMPLOYMENT Idiot NOT increase jobs!

So all the GOP has to do is NOTHING and by doing NOTHING instead of what Obama is doing DESTROYING jobs that is a simply GREAT Job strategy!

NOT ONE President would EVER ever appoint “Chu, his Energy secretary, said in 2008“Somehow,” Chu said,
“we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”
Steven Chu's Europe gas quote haunts President Obama - Bob King - POLITICO.com
What the hell kind of administration wants to BOOST gas prices? other then these idiots!

What kind of administration wants:
WANTS ordinary people and businesses to PAY higher rates thus forcing people to spend less, employers to lay off workers?
NET effect:
Obama hire EPA management that sole objective is to destroy businesses that employ people!
"EPA itself estimated that its ozone standard would cost $90 billion a year,
while other studies have projected that the rule could cost upwards of a trillion dollars and destroy 7.4 million jobs.

Boiler MACT Rule: EPA's Boiler MACT (Maximum Achievable Control Technology) standards are so strict that not even the best-performing sources can meet them, so many companies will have no choice but to shut their doors and ship manufacturing jobs overseas.
The rule has been projected to reduce US GDP by as much as 1.2 billion dollars and will destroy nearly 800,000 jobs

AGAIN all the GOP has to do is NOTHING which is a whole damn sight better then the destruction Obama has wrought!

We've lost over half a million government jobs in the last 5 years.

Are you trying to claim that Republicans haven't supported that job loss?

There are what? 35-45 MILLION Americans that have completely given up on finding gainful employment?

Screw 'em.

Of course, after reading the actual number, they will still claim there are 35-45 million, or jack it up to 92 million.

Among the marginally attached, there were 917,000 discouraged workers in December, down by 151,000 from a year earlier. Discouraged workers are persons not currently looking for work because they believe no jobs are available for them.

I absolutely believe it. What? I suppose that in your little propagandized mind - everything is honkey dory, right? Hell, we are doing better than at anytime in this country's history, right? Hell, your "Glorious Leader" tells you so, so it MUST be true, right?

Yeah, I guess I can see your point. An Aerospace Engineer that was making $115,000 per year loses his job, collects unemployment for 2-3 years and finally, FINALLY finds work at the local Wendy's flipping burgers for 20 hours a week, is in your goofy little mind - working.

This current administration of Papa Doc Obama has screwed this country beyond recognition and it will take decades, if not an eternity, to fix what this incompetent slob has done to America. Congratulations.

Typical liberal asshole. Dumber than dirt.

I live in Nassau County.

Easy to say.

Got some good news for you...
A Republican physician started a campaign against an incumbent (Thomas Gulotta) about 16 years ago.
He got a call from the incumbent's campaign manager who basically told him his reputation and career would be destroyed.

I live in Nassau County.

Easy to say.

Got some good news for you...
A Republican physician started a campaign against an incumbent (Thomas Gulotta) about 16 years ago.
He got a call from the incumbent's campaign manager who basically told him his reputation and career would be destroyed.

OK….Republicans are dishonest. NOW, tell me how honest democrats are………???

That's what I thought.

Screw 'em.

I absolutely believe it. What? I suppose that in your little propagandized mind - everything is honkey dory, right? Hell, we are doing better than at anytime in this country's history, right? Hell, your "Glorious Leader" tells you so, so it MUST be true, right?

Yeah, I guess I can see your point. An Aerospace Engineer that was making $115,000 per year loses his job, collects unemployment for 2-3 years and finally, FINALLY finds work at the local Wendy's flipping burgers for 20 hours a week, is in your goofy little mind - working.

This current administration of Papa Doc Obama has screwed this country beyond recognition and it will take decades, if not an eternity, to fix what this incompetent slob has done to America. Congratulations.

Typical liberal asshole. Dumber than dirt.
When caught lying, the Right just keep on lying!

Obviously YOU believe everything must be honkey dory or you would not be lying!

You're posting stuff from before he was even president...

So? HE has the mindset that capitalism is bad. The USA is bad.
He hired people with the same mindset. Destroy everything that creates wealth and redistribute..except Obama and his elites
like the central planning committee members are the exception.
You never lived in a communist central planning environment have you?

There's about a 10-15% difference between the two parties. Democrats leave a little meat on the bone when they throw it to the peasants.. The republicans say leaving some meat on the bone is free stuff and it destroys the peasant's incentive to work.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back