GOP House Speaker: 'Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow'

Two ministers on Thursday delivered more than 30000 petition signatures calling for his resignation, and he has apologized.

But if you all want to pretend he didn't mean what he said in his email, go right ahead. :lol:

It won't be the last time that wingnuts deny reality.

they don't even try to pretend they're "compassionate conservatives" anymore.

but can you imagine if the president had said what o'neil did? oh my...

Two ministers on Thursday delivered more than 30000 petition signatures calling for his resignation, and he has apologized.

But if you all want to pretend he didn't mean what he said in his email, go right ahead. :lol:

You have a copy of the email? Great. Post it. Then we can know exactly what was said. Or will this be yet another time when you deny reality - the reality being that we don't actually know what the email said. It wouldn't be the first time that the left has... shall we say.... misrepresented the facts for political point scoring.

And here is one reason why:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/205970-how-conservatives-lost-their-moral-compass.html

Please...

Don't go down Synthia's path of fail....

Trust me on this one...

Why has he apologized if he has done nothing wrong? :lol:

It's what politicians continually do

It's you that truly needs to apologize for the blatant misrepresentation and misleading bullshit
So is this Republican a liar, or just a coward? :lol:

Most politicians apologize at the drop of a hat whenever it is remotely possible that X number of constituents could even be remotely offended, even if there was nothing really to be offended about

I think you are the coward with your blatant misrepresentation

funny (not really) how the libtard usual sources all say that the email referenced Psalms 109, but the more moderate sources all say that the email referenced Psalms 109:8.

There's a difference, libtards.

What did O'Neil actually say?

And.... the President did refer to conservatives as 'the enemy'.... I think it's pretty clear what the Messiah thinks of his fellow Americans... ya know, the ones who he's supposed to be the President of.

Faux outrage is funny.

funny (not really) how the libtard usual sources all say that the email referenced Psalms 109, but the more moderate sources all say that the email referenced Psalms 109:8.

Well, the Daily Mail is not exactly notorious for its accurate reporting. :eusa_angel:

Why has he apologized if he has done nothing wrong? :lol:

A politician gave a fake apology because he/she was pressured by the pc media?

THIS HAS TO BE THE FIRST TIME IN AMERICA THAT'S EVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Synth, where do we go to get our latest upgrades in Obamabot software? When do we get our joints oiled like the Tin man?

If it's the same email, I've already received it too:

Email said:
Where does one get this sticker?

----- Psalm 109:8
My wife and I were in slow-moving traffic the other day and we were stopped behind

a car that had an unusual Obama bumper sticker on it.

It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".

When we got home my wife got out the Bible and opened it up to the scripture.

She started laughing & laughing. Then she read it to me.

I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too.

Psalm 109:8 ~ "Let his days be few and brief; and let others step forward to replace him."

At last -- I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our president!

Let us all bow our heads and pray.
Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN?

We The People....2012......... Growing by the thousands

It's what politicians continually do

It's you that truly needs to apologize for the blatant misrepresentation and misleading bullshit

Most politicians apologize at the drop of a hat whenever it is remotely possible that X number of constituents could even be remotely offended, even if there was nothing really to be offended about

Why are pastors, ministers and reverends from all denominations calling this an 'imprecatory prayer'? They pointed to content of his email highlighting the phrase "let his days be few," which was interpreted as O'Neal's desire to have Obama suffer premature death.

If Synthia were smart, he would ask a mod to close this thread... It might save him further fail...

But we all know Synthia isn't the smartest 0bama Fluffer on USMB....

there are smart ones?

It's relative... Remember, the smartest 0bama Fluffer finds Trivial Persuit Junior a challenge...

M3qUA.jpg

What did O'Neil actually say?

And.... the President did refer to conservatives as 'the enemy'.... I think it's pretty clear what the Messiah thinks of his fellow Americans... ya know, the ones who he's supposed to be the President of.

Faux outrage is funny.
Your mind is as deluded as your body is polluted.

Well, the Daily Mail is not exactly notorious for its accurate reporting. :eusa_angel:
You think they are the only ones covering this story, moron? :lol:

Why are pastors, ministers and reverends from all denominations calling this an 'imprecatory prayer'? They pointed to content of his email highlighting the phrase "let his days be few," which was interpreted as O'Neal's desire to have Obama suffer premature death.

they are ignoring the next half of the sentence, just like you are.

Forum List

Back