What If They Called It The 'Protect & Preserve America Act?'...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by paulitician, Jan 31, 2012.

1. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    Would you and most other Americans then gladly accept Martial Law? Most American Citizens really do believe Martial Law just can't happen here. But the next Terrorist Attack on our soil or massive Civil Unrest could tell another tale. Now i know many are going to read this and quickly label it 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory' stuff. But is it really?

Another large Terrorist Attack on our soil or massive Civil Unrest are actually very likely. How will our Government react to that? We've already seen that most Americans are willing to accept almost anything from their Government when their actions are given safe patriotic labels like the 'Patriot Act' and 'Homeland Security.' So if they gave Martial Law a new label such as the 'Protect And Preserve America Act', would you and most other Americans accept their Martial Law?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  2. GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    We already have massive civil unrest with the OWS crowd, but the Lamestream media isn't broadcasting it yet. Believe me, when the 'masters' decide it's time, it'll be all over the news like flies on shit. They'll run up the hysteria level to heights never before imagined and the 'gubmint' will be right there with ANOTHER pre-packaged, liberty-stealing monstrosity just like the Patriot Act.

It wouldn't surprise me to see it happen this fall, just in time for O'Bummer to cancel the election.

3. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    I truly do fear the next Terrorist Attack on our soil. I fear that for many reasons but the most important being how my own Government will respond. And you're right, civil unrest is growing. How long will the Government allow it?

4. GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    For as long as it suits their purposes...:eusa_shhh:

5. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,394
    Martial Law? Covering the entire nation? Over a localized terrorist attack, even a massive one like 9-11? I don't think so. Civil unrest? Again I see a possiblity of a local area being placed under temporary martial law, like the Detroit Riot of 1967 (the military was called in but the area was not under martial law). If the Vietnam protesters in the 60 and 70's didn't warrant martial law I don't see anything on the horizon that would.

6. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    I guess we'll see.

7. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    I think most Americans believe the Government will be very overt about their Martial Law implementation. But that's not how Government works. They will instead be very stealthy and subtle. Those patriotic labels like the 'Patriot Act' and 'Homeland Security' really do work. After all, how could something called the 'Patriot Act' be bad for you? It's all psychological. And no one does psy-ops better than the U.S. Government.

8. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Bingo!

If there is any people more easily dupable than the American public I don't know who they are.

Seriously most partisans are so fucking stupid it's unbelieveable.

Until I came on the net (coming to places like this) to read in their own words how easily fooled most people actually are, I'd have never believed it.

9. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,554
    I have no doubt there is a Patriot Act II sitting in shrink wrap somewhere in a basement room in the Capitol building, waiting to be unanimously approved by Congress in the event of another 9/11 type event.

Then we will se armed meter maids waterboarding double parkers, Sean Hannity will finally be able to don the armband he has always wanted, every time you open a new email account you will have to provide your username and password to Fatherland Security, and there will be millimeter wave scanners at the entrance of every mall in America.

And I am going to get rich from selling 4th Amendment toilet paper.

10. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    Yes, unfortunately most people really are just sheople in the end. Just call it the 'Patriot Act' or 'Homeland Security' and most will get behind it 100%. They will not call it 'Martial Law.' The Government is way too clever to do that. It has to be called something that will get the People all worked up and gung-ho about having their rights taken away for 'Security.' I see only a very bleak future for our Nation.