GOP Gets Their Wish - Unemployment is Up

The second one is the same.

It's funny that a lib would bitch about government health care similar to Obamacare.

Seems you're trying to take advantage of both sides of the argument.

This is what you will get with Obamacare. People will be refused treatment because of some panel that says the government will not fund procedures due to the expense and the lack of success.

The thing is Obamacare will refuse treatment to seniors, such as hip-replacements, because they will deem these elderly citizens aren't contributing to society.

Unemployment goes up to 9.2%
The Left needs at least 7.2% to even hope for him to win

But a day is a lifetime in politics, though time is running out

Until that time, the "keys" are still in his hands
:eusa_whistle:

volt-i2193.jpg

Unmitigated government growth? You're aware spending at the Federal level dropped in 2010. You know this, right?

Well, I'm sure you do. You probably also know that states across the country are cutting spending and laying people off, hence the drop in government jobs. Which is what many on these boards want. So why are they not happy about it?

Really?

Interesting... they must be lying to us at USGOVERNMENTSPENDING.COM then...

Government Spending in United States: Federal State Local 2011 - Charts Tables History
Total Federal spending in 2010: 3.5 trillion
Total Federal Spending in 2011: 3.8 trillion.

Unless you use some new kind of Democratic math I am unfamiliar with, 3.8 trillion is , well, higher, than 3.5 trillion.
Unless you are using some new kind of GOP calendar I am unfamiliar with, 2010 comes after 2009 not 2011. :asshole:
$3.456 trillion is LESS than $3.518 trillion. :asshole:

From your own link:

So 2009 was the highest Federal non-war budget in the history of the US as a percent of our economy, it 2010 dropped by a tiny percent because growth in the budget was offset by less tarp spending, and 2011 beats them both...and this blows my statement that our country is suffering from unmitigated growth to hell.

You call yourself a cynic, you're a lemur.

Last edited:

In your first link a donor offered to pay for his transplant but he died before he could have the procedure done.

Seems funding cuts wasn't the cause of his death but the fact that he was extremely sick the procedure was shaky to say the least. It says in the article that funding was cut because the type they were talking about doing has a 100 percent failure rate. Price's doctor thinks he knows more then everyone else and claims it's 42%.

It only took about 1 min to discover this.

You might want to read the articles before you use them to base your opinions on.

I knew it would take you a very short time to dismiss this. You missed the salient facts. The funding was already appropriated for the procedures. In fact one of the procedures had a LIVER DONATED TO THE PATIENT BY A FAMILY FRIEND.

The GOVERNOR CUT THE FUNDING. RECINDED IT.

That's what Bachmann was complaining about with "Death Panels". That the government would cut funding to patients that they deemed were "shaky". THAT NEVER HAPPENED. JAN BREWER MADE IT HAPPEN IN HER VERY OWN STATE.

You people are evil.

But it's Chinatown Jake. Forget it.

Right?

I knew it would take you a very short time to dismiss this. You missed the salient facts. The funding was already appropriated for the procedures. In fact one of the procedures had a LIVER DONATED TO THE PATIENT BY A FAMILY FRIEND.

That's what Bachmann was complaining about with "Death Panels". That the government would cut funding to patients that they deemed were "shaky". THAT NEVER HAPPENED. JAN BREWER MADE IT HAPPEN IN HER VERY OWN STATE

So your standard is that Republicans in order to prove that they are right that government can't possibly pay for every procedure, which puts them in the position of making decisions over life and...death...must pay for every procedure or they are hypocrites because they did what they said.

And I say liberalism is just retarded, what was I thinking?

Bad kaz, very bad. Here, hold this stick of dynamite for me...

:blowup:

That's what Bachmann was complaining about with "Death Panels". That the government would cut funding to patients that they deemed were "shaky". THAT NEVER HAPPENED. JAN BREWER MADE IT HAPPEN IN HER VERY OWN STATE

So your standard is that Republicans in order to prove that they are right that government can't possibly pay for every procedure, which puts them in the position of making decisions over life and...death...must pay for every procedure or they are hypocrites because they did what they said.

Again..my evil friend.

This is what Bachmann was complaining about.

This is what Jan Brewer made happen.

Got it?

It's very simple.

Again..my evil friend.

This is what Bachmann was complaining about.

This is what Jan Brewer made happen.

Got it?

It's very simple.

Government should never have been funding a liver transplant or any other medical procedure. Democrats didn't go to people and ask them to do a good thing to help out someone in need, they took the intellectually easy cop out answer of using guns to force them to pay for it. Jan Brewer said not with the people's money, she was right.

And you're playing the game of saying that death panels only choose death. The point is that they have the choice over life or death, and with plundered money. That they chose life...in this case...doesn't make them not a death panel.

It's simple, got it?

Last edited:
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Congratulations to all of you who want smaller government! 39,000 jobs were shed in June. Of course, private businesses only added 57,000 jobs, so the unemployment rate went up, but that's what smaller government looks like!

So again, Congratulations!

End the space program and shed 38000 more not to mention suppliers etc .... tit for tat

Not to mention all of the high paying jobs that are lost because of the end of government contracts to build and develop new Aerospace vehicles and delivery systems. All of the payloads we're going to have to beg the Reds to launch into space for us.

Congratulations to all of you who want smaller government! 39,000 jobs were shed in June. Of course, private businesses only added 57,000 jobs, so the unemployment rate went up, but that's what smaller government looks like!

How do government jobs produce revenue?

Any job, government or private sector generates revenue, you oaf.
What do you think people do with the money they earn? save all of it?
They spend it, groceries, fuels, cars, MOTORCYLES, diapers, and guess what? They pay sales tax on all of everything, which in turn, GENERATES TAX REVENUE.
But, you probably already knew that, you were just trying to stump a member/user.:tongue:
so shuddup

Last edited:

End the space program and shed 38000 more not to mention suppliers etc .... tit for tat

Not to mention all of the high paying jobs that are lost because of the end of government contracts to build and develop new Aerospace vehicles and delivery systems. All of the payloads we're going to have to beg the Reds to launch into space for us.
Dont'cha think some aeronautics engineers will look to the private sector for jobs?
duh.

Spaceport America

Last edited by a moderator:

They spend it, groceries, fuels, cars, MOTORCYLES, diapers, and guess what? They pay sales tax on all of everything, which in turn, GENERATES TAX REVENUE.
But, you probably already knew that, you were just trying to stump a member/user.:tongue:
so shuddup

Shudder. It's sad government schools don't explain the difference to students between jobs that create value and jobs that don't. I guess that would be sort of risky for a government teacher to do...

so shuddup

Shudder. It's sad government schools don't explain the difference to students between jobs that create value and jobs that don't. I guess that would be sort of risky for a government teacher to do...

It's sad that schools do not teach the basic economic fact that Governments Consume Capital. The more Government Consumes, the lower the resulting economic growth and job creation.

This seriously is a stupid post by a partisan hack. We want smaller government and predict that large government will lead to harming our economy, including job loss. When our prediction comes true, it's oh, you're happy.

So for the record, when Democrats predict global warming and it happens, you think they are happy, right? When Democrats predict the war in Iraq will lead to our being a target of more terrorism and it happens, they are happy, right? When Democrats predict not enough welfare will lead to hungry children and it happens, they are happy, right?

So prove me wrong, do you agree with those statements about Democrats which use the same logic you did against Republicans? Or are you a partisan hack? You tell me.

so shuddup

Gov't jobs create little or no real economic wealth. They do cause transfer of money; they do create distortions in the market, etc. The gov't only takes away from or crowds out the private sector. The services/goods it provides are always with less efficient means.

If that was not true then we would need no private sector jobs at all and places like Cuba would be the richest countries in the world.

It's sad that schools do not teach the basic economic fact that Governments Consume Capital. The more Government Consumes, the lower the resulting economic growth and job creation.

GDP = C+I+G+X-M

Want to try your statement again?

I'd like to see you explain how that translates into real job creation..and what kinds of jobs are created when government spends money on just making government bigger...and how that impacts the private sector.

And then overlay the impact of massive increases in regulation.

so shuddup

Yes.

Schools = Government.

But, once you begin paying taxes, the lesson is usually pretty clear.

So for the record, when Democrats predict global warming and it happens, you think they are happy, right? When Democrats predict the war in Iraq will lead to our being a target of more terrorism and it happens, they are happy, right? When Democrats predict not enough welfare will lead to hungry children and it happens, they are happy, right?

So prove me wrong, do you agree with those statements about Democrats which use the same logic you did against Republicans? Or are you a partisan hack? You tell me.

You're being dishonest to the conversation because that's not what's happening here. The GOP and the Tea Party and many conservatives nationwide have been actively calling for less government. They want a smaller government. They want to shrink government.

Well, they got their wish and 39,000 people lost their jobs.

If one side is asking for something, and then gets it, shouldn't that side be happy about it?

In your first link a donor offered to pay for his transplant but he died before he could have the procedure done.

Seems funding cuts wasn't the cause of his death but the fact that he was extremely sick the procedure was shaky to say the least. It says in the article that funding was cut because the type they were talking about doing has a 100 percent failure rate. Price's doctor thinks he knows more then everyone else and claims it's 42%.

It only took about 1 min to discover this.

You might want to read the articles before you use them to base your opinions on.

That's what Bachmann was complaining about with "Death Panels". That the government would cut funding to patients that they deemed were "shaky". THAT NEVER HAPPENED. JAN BREWER MADE IT HAPPEN IN HER VERY OWN STATE.

You people are evil.

But it's Chinatown Jake. Forget it.

Right?

Listen. It does you no good to argue a point without looking at all of the facts, not just the ones you want to look at.

The funding wasn't necessarily there already. It could have been rejected simply because the procedure wasn't effect. I suppose you'd rather go ahead and spend the money regardless of the outcome. You have this warm fuzzy feeling while you're saying the guy's last-rites. The patient died but we feel better about ourselves.

Forum List

Back