GOP Establishment will have Melt Down if Newt wins Florida!

Romney will win in Florida, the first representative primary.

There are 4 million registered republicans, we’ll see the first votes from large urban areas, Hispanics, and large populations of seniors/retired voters.

Gingrich and SC will be forgotten by February.

ORLANDO -- The number of Florida Republicans is up by more than 6 percent compared to the last presidential preference primary four years ago, and voter registration numbers released Tuesday show that the biggest gains were in counties where presidential candidate Mitt Romney did well in 2008.

An Associated Press analysis shows that more than 90 percent of the gains in registered Republicans were in Florida counties where Romney finished in either first or second place in the 2008 primary. A third of the GOP registration gains were in counties where Romney actually took first place. Romney came in a strong second-place in the 2008 Florida primary behind eventual-nominee John McCain in a field of nine candidates.

Rise in number of Florida Republicans looks to favor Mitt Romney | jacksonville.com

I disagree.

1. About half of Santorum and all of Perry votes will flock to Newt. That is probably 10% of those who had decided and 20% of those undecideds.

2. Gingriches support will grow as the slanted polls try to get more realistic as the vote nears. Only a few days before SC voting, Romney was ahead in the polls by 6 or more. A similar shift toward Gingrich will happen in this one too. Figure Romney's support will lose about 10% to Gingrich, giving Gingrich a sizable lead on Romney on voting day.

3. Cain and Perry were leading in Florida prior to the 'inevitability' of Romney's two sines, ooops, mean one win and one loss prior to S Carolina's vote. Dont you think these voters would rather vote for Gingrich than Mr Magic Pants?

Try not to alter quotes, you dope.

And learn a little tiny bit about spell check.

You dolt.

And try not to be such a flaming hypocrite and so woefully and pitiably dishonest when you post. I did nothing to excuse the right. If you had the ability to be honest and to pay attention even a dork like YOU would have noted that I did not spare Newt. He has his baggage and his pronounced and undeniable lack of fidelity in marriage is quite obvious.

So don't waste your time accusing me of sins I have not committed, you dildo.

So in other words, you have ZERO to refute any of the points I made? As in the party of ZERO? Yeah okay. Weak. We knew that.
here's what you already did and what you need to keep doing:
Dodge (in this case, amke it about me and not the points I brought up. Spellcheck??? Really? That's the best you got? What a weak little puss!), change the subject (again you did this with me). Avoid the subject, bring up moral comparatives and eventually Cut & Run. ConsrevaRepubLitarian, right? Yeah. thought so. What a weak bltch.

No one heard of Ayers, Wright, Weinergate or Clinton? :lol: yeah, that MSM thing.... The GOP candidates not running on "Moral Superiority"? :lol: The rest of your points? Owned by me, Cut & run by you.
Weak. Very, very weak.

You made no points and you altered my quote, stupid.

The question is not whether "no one heard of Ayers" et al. The question is whether or not the lame main stream left wing media propagandists who toil on behalf of the leftist Democrat Parody did their jobs in vetting the One.

And it's not really a question.

They didn't.

They didn't even try.

Okay then if you can control those emotions of yours, let's see if a discussion can ensue. it's been three years. What exactly did the "Left Wing MSM" over at FOX miss? What do we know now that would have made a difference in history due to proper vetting?
Do you have anything to back up this claim that reporters or the media in general, are not going to make themselves rich and famous if they find out something about a politician, because they or the politician is Liberal? Anything?

Looks like Newts leading Mitt according to that poll.

Hell. We've already got candidate signs all over the damned place.

I'm an Indi so I won't have a say in who the Reps nom but I will vote for whoever that person is.

Mitt or Newt. Either one would be a far better POTUS then the teleprompter king we have right now.

RCP is the ONLY place to trust for polls!
I'm sure Mitt will get the nom. Newt will drive away all the votes needed to win POTUS.

Last edited:
Two polls in FL have Newt leading by 8-9 points. The two polls are Rasmussen and Insider Advantage. Rasmussen can have a conservative bias while Insider Advantage has had a few bad polls, ie they had Newt leading by 2 in NH, which was totally wrong. However, Newt was leading Mitt by 20 points in FL just a few months ago, so FL is certainly fertile ground for Newt. If he wins big here, it's gonna get really fun and interesting!

Just heard that Romney has totally collapsed in Florida and Gingrich has a double digit lead.

The worst thing that Romney can do right now is to continue his attacks on Gingrich. Florida isn't Iowa and Gingrich is not fighting the same kind of fight in Florida as he did in Iowa.

The republican establishment is in total panic!

Change is never welcome, even when its needed.

When will you idiots figure it out? Or do you still believe Obama is different?

Hope and change baby! Lmao

Then Newt is your man! He is Big on Change, expecially when it comes to wives. He likes to Change those as the old one gets fat or sick.

And that is his perogative as a grow man. At least until you morons regulate divorce along with everything else.

Which party wants to "regulate" personal livelihoods?
Look in the mirror!
:eek:

Just heard that Romney has totally collapsed in Florida and Gingrich has a double digit lead.

The worst thing that Romney can do right now is to continue his attacks on Gingrich. Florida isn't Iowa and Gingrich is not fighting the same kind of fight in Florida as he did in Iowa.

Newt's lead is great news.:eusa_pray:

Two polls in FL have Newt leading by 8-9 points. The two polls are Rasmussen and Insider Advantage. Rasmussen can have a conservative bias while Insider Advantage has had a few bad polls, ie they had Newt leading by 2 in NH, which was totally wrong. However, Newt was leading Mitt by 20 points in FL just a few months ago, so FL is certainly fertile ground for Newt. If he wins big here, it's gonna get really fun and interesting!

:lol::eusa_pray::lol:

I'm passing you the popcorn. This is "cage match off the top ropes" time baby.

Newt vs Mitt (can you even believe these names) in a royal rumble in Florida. I don't think politics gets better than this.

A Mormon vs a mega sinning" I had fun a lot of times but I am redeemed now Newt" sort of like a Ted Nugent without a gun (who I love and will bet that he will win the nomination)
vying for the Christian Conservative vote.

You couldn't make up a WWF story line like this. Vince is sobbing and wants the writers. I'm tellin ya.:lol:

No guff!! I love it.

Hey Harper wears brown suits. Come on I need some political excitement.

Last edited:

Wow, just wow. Thanks for this update. This just shows how unprepared the "inside the beltway players" were.

Holy toledo, you'd think the Roves of the planet would have gotten even a smidge of a wake up call with Conservatives winning so big in 2010.

Wow, just wow. Thanks for this update. This just shows how unprepared the "inside the beltway players" were.

Holy toledo, you'd think the Roves of the planet would have gotten even a smidge of a wake up call with Conservatives winning so big in 2010.

You realize this is really bad news for the GOP, right?

Seems like all most of them really give a shit about is having a candidate who will get nasty with the Prez, which is why the Newtster fits the bill so well with 'em.

Surely you jest.

Andrew Sullivan is making a grand caca in his panties right now for true. Rove is running around screaming.

Joe Scarborough is sobbing.

I love it.

:lol:

But most important of all Axelrod is tearing what little he has left of his hair out.

Fuck you Dave!!!!!

I digress.

One must understand that Axelrod is fucking losing his mind right now.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Hey Seawytch

I actually miss the Stephanie Miller show. I also miss the lionel show as well. I sometimes wish they would switch those two out for the Schmidt(SM here for weekdays) show and and the Ben Ferguesson show(for the Best of Lionel show).

Seems like all most of them really give a shit about is having a candidate who will get nasty with the Prez, which is why the Newtster fits the bill so well with 'em.

Yes! What you see is defiance! Defiance against the GOP establishment, defiance against obama. Joe Scarborough called the vote in South Carolina a primal scream.

I can't say this is bad for Republicans, It might be bad for the GOP leadership who is wringing hands over their being overridden by the voters. The GOP was intending a nice quiet primary with the end result being a foregone conclusion. They had no idea that they would have a general insurgency and a brutal one at that.

The big question is how widespread is voter defiance? If democrats have the idea that democrats will lockstep behind obama, they might be sadly disappointed. The democrats are hearing from the real 99% and it isn't pretty.

PPP is saying that in their first day of polling, the two are running neck and neck.

2012 Florida Republican Primary - Rasmussen Reports™

Gingrich 41% Romney 32%.

This is a genuine insurgency.

f'N eh. wow. just wow. thanks. I wasn't going to be for Newt from the get go. What made me swing was the dem type attacks against him by the Romney pacs.

I even gave them a pass thinking it really wasn't "them". I am thrilled now. I have to work Broward tonight. I am ready to rock.

Forum List

Back