GOP Establishment May Killed The Party (If They Haven't Already)

I'm not worried about your false premises.

Math is a false premise?

Okay, let's try this again. Obama Beat Romney by 5 million votes.

How will Trump beat Hillary if half the people who voted for Romney and none of the people who voted For Obama vote for him?

Can you name another time when a nominee was denounced by the two previous nominees and still won?

"GOP Establishment May Killed The Party (If They Haven't Already)"

Nonsense.

If the GOP is killed it will be at the hands of the social right, religious fundamentalists, libertarian reactionaries, and TPM nitwits.

The Ironic thing is that a year ago, the people screaming about Cruz now would have been pleased as punch if he was the nominee.

You can't have a GOP Establishment openly spitting at the people's front runner (to say nothing of alienating voters by bypassing them). A Cruz win would now just be the death of The GOP. F'ing idiots!

colorado-gop-tweet_1460316871924_35912235_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Makes no difference which Republican gets the nomination. I suggest you start practicing "Madame President!"

But that would be death for America. We can't handle it after surviving the first black POTUS

-Geaux

Some of you are suffering from some misunderstanding......

The GOP establishment is the party! You are a rag tag mob of right wing religious crazy without them...

They provide form
They are foundation
Horrid is what you are without them!

Al the modern Republican party has ever done is cut taxes for the rich and borrow from foreign banks to cover the shortfall. I was a Republican for the first thirty years I voted. When they started that shit I quit.

Obama is rich yet got elected.... twice.. and made the rich, richer while lowering the purchase power of the middle class

Above, you slam the rich.

I'm confused

-Geaux

Nonsense.

If the GOP is killed it will be at the hands of the social right, religious fundamentalists, libertarian reactionaries, and TPM nitwits.

The Ironic thing is that a year ago, the people screaming about Cruz now would have been pleased as punch if he was the nominee.

Cruz is still my guy. But I'll vote for Trump... that's it. Anyone else and I'll go fishing in Nov

-Geaux

IDK, Hillary is more of a risk IMO

-Geaux

Again, I'd love to have her Husband's economy back. I'd love to be able to increase my earning power by double in 8 years.

You know, I was no big Clinton fan and didn't vote for him. He walked the center well. Knew how to govern. I give him a 'B-'

My 401K prospered during his 8 years without question

-Geaux

If this party ends up in pieces, it will have been talk radio's fault for the most part.

It pretty much already is.

Oh come on the fact is the GOP establishment ran over 40,000 ads supporting the tea party positions on the issues then after the election was won stabbed the tea party in the back and openly told them to go fuck themselves. Now you know why the party is fractured.

If this party ends up in pieces, it will have been talk radio's fault for the most part.

Crap MAC, you don't go off the reservation often, but here you're on a marathon

This isn't about talk radio. This is about ones 'cup runneth over' and after 8 years of Obama, the gloves are coming off. All we wanted was our party to stand up to Obama but for some reason they were afraid of him. It just wasn't once, but over and over. The republicans had a chance to draw their own red line, and chose retreat instead

Now they have to answer for it

We have had enough

-Geaux

Crap MAC, you don't go off the reservation often, but here you're on a marathon

This isn't about talk radio. This is about ones 'cup runneth over' and after 8 years of Obama, the gloves are coming off. All we wanted was our party to stand up to Obama but for some reason they were afraid of him. It just wasn't once, but over and over. The republicans had a chance to draw their own red line, and chose retreat instead

Now they have to answer for it

We have had enough

-Geaux
I can see all that, but I also listen to those guys when I can. It's a pretty straight and short line from what I hear them say daily and what I see here, among other places. Either that's just a massive coincidence or they have some pretty strong influence.

Nonsense.

Cruz is still my guy. But I'll vote for Trump... that's it. Anyone else and I'll go fishing in Nov

-Geaux
lol

Whomever the GOP nominee is, you'll vote for him.

I'm not worried about your false premises.

Math is a false premise?

Okay, let's try this again. Obama Beat Romney by 5 million votes.

How will Trump beat Hillary if half the people who voted for Romney and none of the people who voted For Obama vote for him?

Can you name another time when a nominee was denounced by the two previous nominees and still won?

You making up numbers is the false premise.

IDK, Hillary is more of a risk IMO

-Geaux

Again, I'd love to have her Husband's economy back. I'd love to be able to increase my earning power by double in 8 years.

You know, I was no big Clinton fan and didn't vote for him. He walked the center well. Knew how to govern. I give him a 'B-'

My 401K prospered during his 8 years without question

-Geaux

Check to see what it was worth in December 2008 then look at 2011 for a comparison. I cleared $150,000 on our 401K's then.

Last edited:
You making up numbers is the false premise.

which numbers did I get wrong, guy?

You were paying attention when your Weird Mormon Robot lost by 5 million votes last time, right?

60% of Republicans are voting AGAINST Trump.

McCain and Romney have denounced him.

Again, you don't win by getting LESS votes. YOu win by getting MORE votes.

Pretty much any number you spout. The one in bold is especially laughable, though.

Forum List

Back