GOP Establishment May Killed The Party (If They Haven't Already)

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
You can't have a GOP Establishment openly spitting at the people's front runner (to say nothing of alienating voters by bypassing them). A Cruz win would now just be the death of The GOP. F'ing idiots!

colorado-gop-tweet_1460316871924_35912235_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

You can't have a GOP Establishment openly spitting at the people's front runner (to say nothing of alienating voters by bypassing them). A Cruz win would now just be the death of The GOP. F'ing idiots!

colorado-gop-tweet_1460316871924_35912235_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
I think it's great seeing the white christian party being cannibalized!! :clap2::party:

The Colorado GOP (@cologop) | Twitter

It's funny watching this weasel Ari Armstrong on the CO GOP twitter feed crying about how complaining insults "Republicans who participated."

Let me tell you about what GOP "participation" looks like:

1. GOP in lockstep with Democrats outlawed (literally fucking outlawed) primaries.
2. GOP canceled caucuses to bypass register Republicans.
A. There are almost 1.1 million GOP'er in CO; but only 3,900 were afforded delegate status. Why?
B. Delegates had to go to a series of multi-hour meetings at city, county, state levels and then pitch themselves for a whopping ten seconds, in which they could still be denied the right to vote (be a delegate).
3. The Colorado GOP "forbade" delegates from voting for Trump and stripped privileges of those who dare to try and vote for Trump.

:lmao: That is the CO GOP definition of glorious "participation". That's not a fucking party; that's a fucking a snooty ass country club. Who the fuck would want to join that? Even if I were a fair minded rich person, I'd say fuck that. This is about suppression and oppression. I'm not some bleeding heart asshole; I'm telling you this is whack shit, though.

Last edited:
This asshole Ari Armstrong thinks that some tweet is going to erase perception in the information age. HEAD UP HIS FUCKING ASS.

You know, for many years the GOP has been accusing the Democrats of rigging elections and screwing with the vote.

Sadly, they are actually the party that is rigging the elections and putting in the candidate that their elite want, rather than what the people (who are electing them) want.

What's even worse, is they are doing it in the open now, rather than in back room deals.

Mark Levin is crying a river on air right now and saying that it was Trump who got the Colorado primary cancelled because he didn't want to get embarrassed by losing there.

Unbelievable. If he still has viewers after tonight we'll know it's too late for the GOP. The RINO's have murdered the elephant.

Wouldn't it be novel if any pro-trump discussions had a proper sentence for a headline?

Mark Levin is crying a river on air right now and saying that it was Trump who got the Colorado primary cancelled because he didn't want to get embarrassed by losing there.

Unbelievable. If he still has viewers after tonight we'll know it's too late for the GOP. The RINO's have murdered the elephant.

Yea, dude's doing damage control. As is Rush Limbaugh, calling it "winning" and "not cheating". No, it's bitch slapping the electorate.

Yea, dude's doing damage control. As is Rush Limbaugh, calling it "winning" and "not cheating". No, it's bitch slapping the electorate.
He is now saying that winner take all states are unfair because Trump got all of Florida's delegates, and conveniently forgetting that without Texas being winner takes all Lyin' Ted would be back home sleeping around on his wife and out of the race.

What an embarrassment.

You should see the tear up of Beck and Levin on all the comment sections right across the board from Brietbart to Daily Caller you name it. Their ratings are going to crash and burn.

I'm trying to track down the name of his fiance. Are you ready? Her son works for Cruz.

:lol:

But he's fair and balanced. Now I'm listening to him out of Fargo and whoever was his guest Mark lied to him when he said the Trump campaign called Colorado republicans the gestapo. That's not true at all.

It was Manafort on the Sunday shows who said the Cruz teams approach to delegates was gestapo like.

I'm waiting for him to put up the name of that guest.

I can see where Rush is still trying to be fair to both. Sigh. Both Rush and Hannity have been trying to keep it together between the two candidates but you can tell it's getting harder day by day for both of them not to start calling out Cruz.

Hannity's hair was on fire today when the woman who was representing Cruz called the voters ignorant. Oh boy!!!!!!!!!!! Hannity flipped. I really feel sorry for those two because they've taken a lot of heat for trying not to take sides.

The Colorado GOP (@cologop) | Twitter

It's funny watching this weasel Ari Armstrong on the CO GOP twitter feed crying about how complaining insults "Republicans who participated."

Let me tell you about what GOP "participation" looks like:

1. GOP in lockstep with Democrats outlawed (literally fucking outlawed) primaries.
2. GOP canceled caucuses to bypass register Republicans.
A. There are almost 1.1 million GOP'er in CO; but only 3,900 were afforded delegate status. Why?
B. Delegates had to go to a series of multi-hour meetings at city, county, state levels and then pitch themselves for a whopping ten seconds, in which they could still be denied the right to vote (be a delegate).
3. The Colorado GOP "forbade" delegates from voting for Trump and stripped privileges of those who dare to try and vote for Trump.

:lmao: That is the CO GOP definition of glorious "participation". That's not a fucking party; that's a fucking a snooty ass country club. Who the fuck would want to join that? Even if I were a fair minded rich person, I'd say fuck that. This is about suppression and oppression. I'm not some bleeding heart asshole; I'm telling you this is whack shit, though.

Worse yet they are gloating over what they pulled.

I can see where Rush is still trying to be fair to both. Sigh. Both Rush and Hannity have been trying to keep it together between the two candidates but you can tell it's getting harder day by day for both of them not to start calling out Cruz.

Hannity's hair was on fire today when the woman who was representing Cruz called the voters ignorant. Oh boy!!!!!!!!!!! Hannity flipped. I really feel sorry for those two because they've taken a lot of heat for trying not to take sides.

Fuck Rush, honestly. Dude's a worm.

Also, the Colorado GestaPO eliminated the straw poll, so that it wouldn't be readily apparent that the delegates had chosen the lesser popular candidate. I saw one d-bag on TV trying to justify it, calling it nothing more than a beauty contest, anyhow. These guys think they can talk their way out of their improprieties.

Yawn. If Trump,would have won, you all would have bent over backwards defending their tactics.

Yawn. If Trump,would have won, you all would have bent over backwards defending their tactics.

No, that's what you do. Clinton did similar things to Sanders in Colorado and other states; and you hold your silence because you're fine with disenfranchisement that suits you. So, fuck off, weasel. Your contrived bull shit is not welcome.

Let's be realistic. Even if the GOP screws over Trump just to run Cruz, the GOP isn't going anywhere. We'll have the Most Important Election Ever! right around the corner and there won't be any other option but vote Republican or let the Democrat win. It's too important, the Republic is on the line, SC justices, whatever...just hold your nose and vote Republican or the USA is dead. We'll hear it in 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032 and so on. It doesn't matter if the best the GOP can bring forward is another milktoast establishment type, just make sure you vote Republican in November or your children will suffer.

Such is life in a two-party system.

Forum List

Back