GOP Dream Ticket!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Marco and Nikki....oh yeah! :mm:

694940094001_4761274597001_cd40af58-0fcb-4e50-a693-4a2ecd8ed636.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Did anyone bother or watch the GOP town hall that was held this past week? If you did....you'd have seen that Marco did not learn his lesson from NH. He is unable to speak off the cuff. His answers to audience member questions were scripted and simply regurgitated stump speech talking points.

The guy is going to have just as much trouble as Mitt when it comes to connecting with voters. I rate his chances of becoming POTUS this time around at 0.0.

He was even working off a memorized dialogue when he talked about how he and his wife met. It was very uneasy.

Becoming POTUS is a very difficult thing. It is pretty much impossible to do if you cannot connect with people in a genuine way.

Trump, Kasich, Christie, Huckabee, Sanders and Clinton are all able to make those connections. Not all are considered to be "trustworthy".....in fact....only Kasich and Sanders are. But....all of them can present themselves to the populace in a way that makes them seem genuine.

Rubio.....for what it's worth.....will probably recognize this fact and try to correct his approach in preparation for 2020. He may be able to do it. I hear he was highly regarded as "personable" in his youth.

He was even working off a memorized dialogue when he talked about how he and his wife met. It was very uneasy.

Becoming POTUS is a very difficult thing. It is pretty much impossible to do if you cannot connect with people in a genuine way.

Trump, Kasich, Christie, Huckabee, Sanders and Clinton are all able to make those connections. Not all are considered to be "trustworthy".....in fact....only Kasich and Sanders are. But....all of them can present themselves to the populace in a way that makes them seem genuine.

Rubio.....for what it's worth.....will probably recognize this fact and try to correct his approach in preparation for 2020. He may be able to do it. I hear he was highly regarded as "personable" in his youth.

Feel better now that ya got all that off your bony little chest, dipshit?
smiley-sleep002.gif

Feel better now that ya got all that off your bony little chest, dipshit?
smiley-sleep002.gif

Hmmm. My bony little chest. That's a good one. You've got potential.

Forum List

Back