GOP DEBATE THREAD TONIGHT Weds. Sept. 7 MSNBC AT 8 p.m. EST

you could feel the crazy trying to escape out of bachman's mouth with her need to invoke reagan.

I think I'm supporting Republicans this time around.

I'm supporting Huntsman now. But he hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell.

Santorum, Bachmann and Gingrich all did pretty well. They ignored Bachmann for about half an hour.

My wife on Ron Paul: "He sounds like my relatives around the dinner table." That's not a compliment.

Perry did fine, though I flipped on when he was calling SS a "Ponzi Scheme." Romney did OK.

All these guys want contractionary economic policy. I wonder if the Dow would fall 2000 points if they thought the GOP candidates would really do to Bernanke like they say they will do.

HD does not flatter these people.

I think there are more black people on stage than in the audience!

Last edited:
Most of the debat is BS, a few good things were said but mostly just campaign slogans... they are debating Obama more than they are debating each other....

Santorum, Bachmann and Gingrich all did pretty well. They ignored Bachmann for about half an hour.

My wife on Ron Paul: "He sounds like my relatives around the dinner table." That's not a compliment.

Perry did fine, though I flipped on when he was calling SS a "Ponzi Scheme." Romney did OK.

All these guys want contractionary economic policy. I wonder if the Dow would fall 2000 points if they thought the GOP candidates would really do to Bernanke like they say they will do.

Like what your wife said....sweet

I'm for vaccines, but i am also for choice. That being said i understand the whole public health issue. If you get your kid his/her shots then if you run into someone who wasnt then you have no worries.

There's another reason. Insurance companies aren't likely to insure people against illnesses if they didn't get vaccinated for them. Guess who probably has to pick up the tab at some future date if and when they become ill?

There is no reason for circumventing the process in this case. Sorry.
Indeed. since the FED Government ownership of 1/7th of the US economy is a solution? It isn't. It is a nightmare as much as what the Government is when it steps in.

It's better left to the States and the individual to decide for themselves and not have the FED be the decider. There is no call for it in the Constitution anywhere.

I think that if we get hit hard with another terrorist attack that it will take about 5 minutes for the market to drop 2000 points. Obama's reaction will compound the effect.

Herman Cain! 999..

The Earl Scheib candidate!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtjdHaMeiiQ&feature=related]1986 Earl Scheib commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Hilarious!

What a horrid debate. The mods should get fuckin fired for such a crap job. Almost every question was a belittling question meant to make people have to work their way out of a trap rather than trying to get into how candidates would fix problems.

Most of the debat is BS, a few good things were said but mostly just campaign slogans... they are debating Obama more than they are debating each other....

As they should be. Throwing each other under the bus is bad form.

Forum List

Back