GOP DEBATE THREAD TONIGHT Weds. Sept. 7 MSNBC AT 8 p.m. EST

Thought I would start the thread--the GOP debate tonight--Wednesday--Sept. 7 at 8 p.m. EST.

From here I thought we could all post our comments for all who plan to watch this debate.

Whom were you impressed with and why?. What you didn't like that one of the candidates stated--etc. etc.

Makes for a good discussion anyway--so let's try and keep this thread going through-out the night.

THANKS!

So 1st question. Who is not going to watch it and why?

Great thread...just now saw it. I am really interested in listening to R. Perry as it is only his 4th debate in his career, I think I heard. He is doing VERY well and comfortably so, it appears. I want to know more of him and his background. Ron Paul, as usual, is so hot! lol Love that guy. Love Newt, too.

HOLY COW--the Best Debate I have ever watched in MY 58 years. It's a slug--fest--everyone of them--pointing out the problems with the other ones statements. Newt Gingrich--Romney--Perry--and Paul--and every single one of them--MORE INTELLIGENT than what we've got in the oval office right now.

I hate to see them fighting and gotcha-ing each other.

There is a better way to disagree among compatriots.

HOLY COW--the Best Debate I have ever watched in MY 58 years. It's a slug--fest--everyone of them--pointing out the problems with the other ones statements. Newt Gingrich--Romney--Perry--and Paul--and every single one of them--MORE INTELLIGENT than what we've got in the oval office right now.

Well you can thank the Media for telling people that someone like Ron Paul has no chance but Mitt is the #1 until a guy Rick jumps in the race but never enters a debate.

What I'm saying is the Media has made it so that you have to attack you way up, being nice ain't gonna work.

Well you can thank the Media for telling people that someone like Ron Paul has no chance but Mitt is the #1 until a guy Rick jumps in the race but never enters a debate.

What I'm saying is the Media has made it so that you have to attack you way up, being nice ain't gonna work.

When has being nice worked in politics?

When has being nice worked in politics?

Uhh, I dono? What is your point?

And Ron Paul and Michele Bachmann are against vaccinating girls against cancer? Yeah, let ignorant parents who have been spoon-fed fear and misinformation decide whether or not to vaccinate their kids.

They're ALL kooks. But they make Perry look less nutty in the process.

And Ron Paul and Michele Bachmann are against vaccinating girls against cancer? Yeah, let ignorant parents who have been spoon-fed fear and misinformation decide whether or not to vaccinate their kids.

They're ALL kooks. But they make Perry look less nutty in the process.

Man, you're so fucking far gone I don't tihnk there is help for you lol.

My take so far......

1) Huntsman's kicking ass.

2) Perry blew it with his SS comments.

3) Romney's doing a good job deflecting critisizm.

4) Newt scored some good points.

Forum List

Back