GOP constituents are demanding town halls on ACA repeals......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I have said this all along...the anti ACA narrative the GOP used to define and eventually garner congressional seats was all in their tiny little gerrymandered minds...the majority of the country, save for them sorry ass whites in the south,....who over whelming depend on gov. subsidized everything, were the only voices these idiots would listen to.

Brat isn’t the only Republican facing pushback against efforts to repeal Obamacare. In Colorado, 150 people showed up at one of Rep. Mike Coffman’s (R) town halls to urge him not repeal the health care law. It was such an overwhelming response that Coffman only allowed four people at a time into the room.

In a Facebook note posted on Monday, Brat said he was too busy to host a town hall in his district.

“Over the past couple of weeks my office has been inundated with phone calls, and emails and comments on social media requesting a town hall meeting, and believe me, I fully intend to have plenty of town halls that are open and transparent as soon as our first 100 days agenda is implemented and we come up for a breath of air,” he wrote.

I have said this all along...the anti ACA narrative the GOP used to define and eventually garner congressional seats was all in their tiny little gerrymandered minds...the majority of the country, save for them sorry ass whites in the south,....who over whelming depend on gov. subsidized everything, were the only voices these idiots would listen to.

Brat isn’t the only Republican facing pushback against efforts to repeal Obamacare. In Colorado, 150 people showed up at one of Rep. Mike Coffman’s (R) town halls to urge him not repeal the health care law. It was such an overwhelming response that Coffman only allowed four people at a time into the room.

In a Facebook note posted on Monday, Brat said he was too busy to host a town hall in his district.

“Over the past couple of weeks my office has been inundated with phone calls, and emails and comments on social media requesting a town hall meeting, and believe me, I fully intend to have plenty of town halls that are open and transparent as soon as our first 100 days agenda is implemented and we come up for a breath of air,” he wrote.

Have you ever seen the tactic where someone is trying so hard to force
their way through a door, you just open it and they go flying?

Well if these people want this mandated program so badly,
then sign up to take on managing and paying for it.

Give 'em what they ask. You want it, you can have it.
Nothing stopping anyone from setting up national LLC
to manage health services, education and outreach
as either a business, school, charity or public institution.

Do what you want, and fund it yourself.
Nobody would oppose and protest if we
were all too busy working in teams to create solutions,
that bring together diverse people on common ground,
and not just gripe about problems we can solve ourselves..

Wonder if anyone from Arizona will be there?/

Their ACA costs went up by 150%. Doubt they will be knocking down the doors to keep that POS the ACA.

N.J. rep. says town halls 'hijacked'
3 / 16

USA TODAY

Bob Jordan 1 hr ago

ASBURY PARK, N.J. — Add a New Jersey lawmaker to a growing list of House Republicans not interested in holding town halls and the risk of disruptions by anti-Trump and pro-Obamacare protesters.

Rep. Tom MacArthur says his town hall schedule is on hold because he doesn’t “want to be baited into having an event that some outside group can just make a spectacle out of.’'

MacArthur during a one-hour telephone town hall Monday night alleged that colleagues had their events disrupted by “hundreds of people have been bused in and have been organized and in some cases have even been paid to disrupt and to steal your voice."

These townhalls that have been hijacked by left wing loons are going to get a rude awakening. FreedomWorks has got a mega push back planned.

YAY!

Giant rally planned with Senator Cruz as well. Sometime in March I think. Yuppers. Here's the link.

FreedomWorks will stage an ObamaCare repeal rally on Capitol Hill on March 15 with speeches from Sen. Ted Cruz Ted CruzRight set to fight back on town hall protests CNN may have found its next primetime star Former presidential candidates eye Senate comebacks MORE (R-Texas) and other top conservative allies.

From there, activists will descend upon congressional offices to press lawmakers to move quickly on ObamaCare.

FreedomWorks officials are rallying behind a longshot replacement bill authored by Sen. Rand Paul Rand PaulRight set to fight back on town hall protests Bipartisan Senate group demands briefing on Yemen raid Republicans growing impatient with pace of ObamaCare repeal MORE (R-Ky.) that would eliminate many central elements of President Obama’s healthcare law, including the mandate that every American has coverage.

The so-called “Day of Action” will be followed by a phone-call campaign to lawmakers’ offices, plus rallies in targeted congressional districts across the country."

Right set to fight back on town hall protests

Giant rally planned with Senator Cruz as well. Sometime in March I think. Yuppers. Here's the link.

FreedomWorks will stage an ObamaCare repeal rally on Capitol Hill on March 15 with speeches from Sen. Ted Cruz Ted CruzRight set to fight back on town hall protests CNN may have found its next primetime star Former presidential candidates eye Senate comebacks MORE (R-Texas) and other top conservative allies.

From there, activists will descend upon congressional offices to press lawmakers to move quickly on ObamaCare.

FreedomWorks officials are rallying behind a longshot replacement bill authored by Sen. Rand Paul Rand PaulRight set to fight back on town hall protests Bipartisan Senate group demands briefing on Yemen raid Republicans growing impatient with pace of ObamaCare repeal MORE (R-Ky.) that would eliminate many central elements of President Obama’s healthcare law, including the mandate that every American has coverage.

The so-called “Day of Action” will be followed by a phone-call campaign to lawmakers’ offices, plus rallies in targeted congressional districts across the country."

Right set to fight back on town hall protests
Freedom works is the bullshit organization that organized the phony Tea Party movement. And now they want to organize protests against their own kind. These ACA town halls are predominately right wing Americans objecting to this repeal. It's Americans, right and left, objecting to what this government is trying to do. They want the ACA fixed, not repealed.

What the government needs to do to fix this bill, is add the public option back in the bill. That is the only way to drive prices down and make them more affordable. It's time to embrace the horror, this country WANTS the ACA. It wants Medicare. It wants Social Security. This is the will of the majority. That is what's driving these town hall protests.

3 / 16

USA TODAY

Bob Jordan 1 hr ago

ASBURY PARK, N.J. — Add a New Jersey lawmaker to a growing list of House Republicans not interested in holding town halls and the risk of disruptions by anti-Trump and pro-Obamacare protesters.

Rep. Tom MacArthur says his town hall schedule is on hold because he doesn’t “want to be baited into having an event that some outside group can just make a spectacle out of.’'

MacArthur during a one-hour telephone town hall Monday night alleged that colleagues had their events disrupted by “hundreds of people have been bused in and have been organized and in some cases have even been paid to disrupt and to steal your voice."

Yup. Heard that on the news the other day. Seems the left will do anything to disrupt.

Also saw Meryl Streep. Seems she's been getting some nasty tweets from Trump supporters. Guess its tough when you learn everyone doesn't agree with you're sorry ass.

Hope she gets more.

"GOP constituents". :rofl:

More like the (D)-baggers . :piss2::spinner:

Wonder if anyone from Arizona will be there?/

Their ACA costs went up by 150%. Doubt they will be knocking down the doors to keep that POS the ACA.
Gotta call from my provider yesterday. They want me to go in for a complete checkup. They require it once a year. Doesn't cost anything. Not even the cost of an office visit. I got Blue Cross Blue Shield from Healthcare.gov. Republicans think we are fucked for having health care. Now Trump's minions are starting to see we are fucked if we don't.

Forum List

Back