Muslim Ban- have your say

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

"Muslim Ban" - Have Your Say

Radical Islam Erases History
-------------------------------------------

this is one of the best sites out there for information where Muslims are concerned but more so what real information is about these " RADICAL" Muslims are doing.
Most American's don't have a problem with Muslims it is the " RADICAL" muslims which are the very twits that go around slaughtering people including their own people. ..............

The clarion project has excellent sources..

They are also the creator of " OBSESSION"
Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West - HD Version

upload_2017-1-31_21-10-58.png

I say let ban all white people from voting, ever again until they pass a literacy test....like whats 1+1

• Banned
ban Madeline Albright.

You really should watch the Obsession video it is a documentary how they are taking over the WEST, you see how they are succeeding in Europe with all the rapes, etc. going on.

I say let ban all white people from voting, ever again until they pass a literacy test....like whats 1+1
"I say let ban..." You just flunked the literacy test.

What are you talking about M.A. actually said she would become Muslim so she could go after Trump.
Nobody gives a fuck about Trump, Trump will emplode on his own without any help from anybody...the clock is tickin
So what is M.A. going to do...decapitate Trump? LMAO!

"I say let ban..." You just flunked the literacy test.

What are you talking about M.A. actually said she would become Muslim so she could go after Trump.
Nobody gives a fuck about Trump, Trump will emplode on his own without any help from anybody...the clock is tickin
So what is M.A. going to do...decapitate Trump? LMAO!

She thinks she's gonna fk him all up the old beeech.

Forum List

Back