GOP congressman traveled to Uganda to support anti-LGBTQ death penalty law

How long until they start pushing that here?

They are already whipping the religious freaks into a frenzy and they've kept the bigots there full time for decades. When will one of these haters propose that bill?

Can you hold your breath until then?

why are you trying to make this about me when its about children being molested??
DrowningFinal.jpeg

Because you don't actually give a shit about girls, just your fucked up blood libel that all Da Gayz are after your boys. Meanwhile ONE IN FOUR WOMEN are assaulted by their straight male relatives and friends.
I could be wrong but I dont think gays are going after little girls,,,

is there something I missed??

and of course pedos that do harm little girls should be killed,, castration doesnt go far enough,,

and by definition straight people dont molest children because they are straight,,

I could be wrong but I dont think gays are going after little girls,,,

is there something I missed??

and of course pedos that do harm little girls should be killed,, castration doesnt go far enough,,

and by definition straight people dont molest children because they are straight,,
Why do you say gayz molest children then?

They are already whipping the religious freaks into a frenzy and they've kept the bigots there full time for decades. When will one of these haters propose that bill?

/——/ So? democRATs support Palestinians who shout death to America and death to Israel.

What disgusting killers.

Forum List

Back