GOP congressman traveled to Uganda to support anti-LGBTQ death penalty law

/——/ So? democRATs support Palestinians who shout death to America and death to Israel.

The European Zionists have made life miserable for Palestinian Christians and Muslims since the 1920s. They are a lot like the Germans who wanted a purely Ayran state. Disgusting in terms of modern morality.

1703717748179.png

Twisted psycho bastard.

And so you came to the conclusion that all gays are sexual predators.
I got that conclusion through the 5 yrs I spent in the gay community hearing them discuss their conquests,,

and of course I cant forget the many yrs gay men prowled my block where 8 boys lived and they drove by offering money or pulling up tp talk to us while they were jacking off,,

The European Zionists have made life miserable for Palestinian Christians and Muslims since the 1920s. They are a lot like the Germans who wanted a purely Ayran state. Disgusting in terms of modern morality.
That literally has nothing to do with this thread, and its crazy.

I got that conclusion through the 5 yrs I spent in the gay community hearing them discuss their conquests,,

and of course I cant forget the many yrs gay men prowled my block where 8 boys lived and they drove by offering money or pulling up tp talk to us while they were jacking off,,
Sounds like you desperately need therapy.

how so??
I accept what happened to me and know the only way I can help others not suffer what I went through is to warn them and speak the truth,,

what you sound like is youre OK with children being molested,,
You are terminally focused on DavGayz as all being evil pedos. Thats fucking messed up.

You are terminally focused on DavGayz as all being evil pedos. Thats fucking messed up.
its messed up only if youre a pedo,,

they are only evil if they act on their obsession,,
leave the children alone and we are all fine,,

now you are sure obsessed with not keeping pedos away from children,,

is there something you want to tell us??

how so??
I accept what happened to me and know the only way I can help others not suffer what I went through is to warn them and speak the truth,,

what you sound like is youre OK with children being molested,,
I got bit by a dog when I was a child. Been lobbying against dogs ever since. Cause that's what makes perfect sense.
Get some help you freak.

Im from Michigan and agree with him. Because we are a state with a lot of stupid people, our state has been at the forefront of the destruction of Western Civilization in order to advance the CFR agenda of world government. The issue is not whether you want to be a sexual deviant , rather, it is about FOMENTING CHAOS AND DIVISION BY CREATING MULTITUDES OF DIVISIVE SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS THAT SERVE TO "DESTABILIZE" SOCIETY. This destabilization is a precursor to the gradual replacement of UNIQUE cultures by AN IMPOSED DOMINANT MONO-CULTURE that will be INTOLERANT OF ANY OPPOSING VIEWS ( Look at China now).

Summary : Gullible and stupid people are being "herded" into DIVISIVE GROUPS in order to destroy the existing world order. The ensuing chaos will result in the call for a NEW WORLD ORDER.

This audio book will provide ALL OF THE PROOF YOU NEED.

Forum List

Back