GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

You claimed I called Democrats pussies, never did. I called you out on it earlier an you ignored it. Now, that that is over. Proved it, now go deny it.
obviously it's hard to keep you dupes apart when you're in the middle of a debate. You all say the same stuff... Nice diversion no. You and that guy are exactly the same, you have the attention span of a pygmy shrew. their hearts beat 3600 times a minute 60 times a second LOL...

It seems you are a confused person, either show me where I posted it or you are a liar or are you admitting you were wrong and you owe me an apology?

So far all you have done is felt it was funny that you credited the wrong person for something they did not do.

francoHFW No apology? You are what I thought you were, dishonest, a coward and a liar.

I’m right again!
Never actually... I apologize if it means that much to you LOL.
I knew you wouldn’t and I wasn’t expecting an apology. People like yourself, aren’t man enough to man up and apologize, you are what I thought you are.
You're quite mad. Read a newspaper LOL

obviously it's hard to keep you dupes apart when you're in the middle of a debate. You all say the same stuff... Nice diversion no. You and that guy are exactly the same, you have the attention span of a pygmy shrew. their hearts beat 3600 times a minute 60 times a second LOL...

It seems you are a confused person, either show me where I posted it or you are a liar or are you admitting you were wrong and you owe me an apology?

So far all you have done is felt it was funny that you credited the wrong person for something they did not do.

francoHFW No apology? You are what I thought you were, dishonest, a coward and a liar.

I’m right again!
I knew you wouldn’t and I wasn’t expecting an apology. People like yourself, aren’t man enough to man up and apologize, you are what I thought you are.

Why would I be mad? I exposed you for who you really are. A dishonest, lying coward. Something all your students already knew.

I’m right again!

Why would I be mad? I exposed you for who you really are. A dishonest, lying coward. Something all your students already knew.
Mad meaning insane, dingbat. LOL.

I’m right again!

Mad meaning insane, dingbat. LOL.

Yes, then you are mad, I’ll add that to your dishonesty, cowardice and lying.

Justin Amash becomes first Republican congressman to call for Trump's impeachment - CNNPolitics

Michigan GOP Rep. Justin Amash said Saturday he had concluded President Donald Trump committed "impeachable conduct" and accused Attorney General William Barr of intentionally misleading the public.

Amash's comments recommending Congress pursue obstruction of justice charges against Trump were the first instance of a sitting Republican in Congress calling for Trump's impeachment.

"Contrary to Barr's portrayal, Mueller's report reveals that President Trump engaged in specific actions and a pattern of behavior that meet the threshold for impeachment," Amash said in a string of messages on Twitter.

"Our system of checks and balances relies on each branch's jealously guarding its powers and upholding its duties under our Constitution," Amash tweeted. "When loyalty to a political party or to an individual trumps loyalty to the Constitution, the Rule of Law -- the foundation of liberty -- crumbles."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is actually quite surprising, to see a lone GOP US Congressman stating basically EXACTLY what I have been stating here @ USMB for the past week.
Congress has the duty to The Constitution to impeach Trump.
It has nothing to do with party; it is the duty of Congress.
The US Constitution is above all else in The United States.

Anyone that believe party is above The Constitution is a political, partisan, piece of shit.
I saw that. I can now say there is one republican in congress with actual balls.

Only one though.
And in the House, where it doesn't really matter.

from the article:

Save for Justin Amash, that is. In a weekly meeting in June 2018, following another round of Trump’s attacks, Amash berated his colleagues for not defending Sanford more forcefully. “He said, ‘I don’t want to be a part of a group that won’t stick up for its own,’” one GOP lawmaker who attended the meeting told The Hill’s Melanie Zanona and Juliegrace Burfke. “He sort of threatened departure.” Amash confirmed to the outlet that he had told his colleagues to stand up for themselves “and not allow anyone to bully us.”

Amash has found himself in Sanford’s shoes this week, weathering Trump’s taunts and name-calling without any public pushback from his colleagues.

“There is a certain degree of irony in the Freedom Caucus’s condemnation of Justin exercising his First Amendment rights of free speech,” Sanford told me. “The Freedom Caucus has drifted at least from when I was there … This is another data point on that front. More significantly, it’s an indicator of how it’s blue team versus red team now, and there’s little in between.”

Some caucus members and aides contended to me, however, that the Freedom Caucus’s issue with Amash wasn’t so much his opinion as it was the way he expressed it. “Justin didn’t give them any advance warning,” said one senior aide to a caucus member, who, like others I talked with for this story, spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to share private discussions. “It wasn’t solely the fact that they disagreed; it was not giving them the courtesy of a heads-up that frustrated them.” Amash did not respond to a request for comment on this story.

“We have healthy debates on every kind of issue you could imagine,”Davidson told me, adding that Amash hasn’t been to many group meetings lately. “I think that’s why so many Freedom Caucus people were like, Hey, where are you coming from on this?

Nevertheless, it was hard not to see the parallels to the Sanford episode when, following Trump’s tweet calling Amash a “loser,” and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s claim that Amash was “just looking for attention,” Freedom Caucus members either stayed silent or continued levying their own criticisms.

How Trump Broke the Freedom Caucus

You scumbag Stalinists have LIED for 2 years, you lied that there was "Russian Collusion."

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

You lying fucks.

Now I GET that you want to move the goal posts and keep fucking lying, but the facts undercut you sociopath piles of shit every time.

Obstruction? How do you "obstruct" an investigation into no crime? Calling the witch hunt a witch hunt is obstructing?

Fuck off.
Of course there was nothing suspicious they met with the Russians 180 times never reported it lied about it unbelievable. Mobbed up guys like Trump know how not to write anything down...now we have to listen to Mueller and see an unredacted version and then we will know. Republicans you can't trust -they are scared shittless of the Big Orange tweet.

You fucking liar.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

You lying pile of shit.

Obama molested little boys in the oval office for 8 years, supplied by Michelle.

Lying is easy when you need no evidence and no facts. Of course with Trump the Grand Inquisitor points out what a fucking pile of shit liar you are - no one cleared Obama of molesting boys....
Mobbed up Trump is great at not writing anything down. You have no evidence of anything you believe you dumbass. Molesting boys in the oval office what the f*** is wrong with you LOL.

You fucking psychopath.

Here is a REAL mob connection, unlike your flaccid lies.

The Mob Still Rules In Chicago
Time for a psychiatrist, super duper.... LOL

When you get an enema, is it hard getting the water out of your ears afterward?

Rahm Emanuel leaves behind tainted legacy as Chicago murder rate, crime and corruption surge on his watch

He made it abundantly clearh didn't mind the Russians doing it at least

You fucking liar.

So, Barack Obama made it abundantly clear that he liked to diddle little boys in the oval office.

Hey, we're flat out fucking lying, so why let you have all the fun.

LOL.. All very suspicious anyway and I am not lying LOL. Only your billionaire Masters know you are being lied to. It seems. the Russians are damn smart - whywould they want to collude with a bunch of clowns like the trumps. Mueller has to be talked to and at least some Democrats have to see unredacted report.

What the fuck are you talking about, psychopath?

You are flat out lying. You are knowingly posting things that are untrue in hopes of deceiving others with the goal of furthering the leftist political agenda. You are a flat out fucking liar - no way to deny that.

oh it's a giant conspiracy of everyone in the world outside your bubble of ignorance LOL

Conspiracy, moron?

russian-collusion-iz-2-reel.jpg
Why would the Russians want these idiots to collude with them, they did a great job all by themselves....it is your propaganda machine that is going crazy about collusion. Of course the Trump campaign meeting 180 times with Russians and not reporting it and lying about it is not suspicious at all LOL.

You lied for TWO FUCKING YEARS that Trump colluded (whatever the fuck that means - Mueller didn't know) with Russia. The posts are still on the board.

So you lying psychopath, now you claim he didn't conspire with Russia, but is still guilty because you fascist fucks hate him and want to overthrow the government?
We said it looked damn suspicious, and it still does unless you're a brainwashed idiot like you. And moller and bar are not trustworthy on this. one doesn't believe you can indict a president and the other believes anything Trump tells him. Not my kind of attorney general...

You lied - and you compound it by doubling down on lies. You lack the normal brain functions that involve integrity, you are a psychopath and a pathological liar. You have a goal of overthrowing the president and you will say anything to achieve that goal, Facts have utterly no meaning to you.

[

So, your "libertarian" schtick - is that just for ironic humor?

Talk about irony.

You are clearly just another DNC hack, so consumed with hatred over the loss of 2016 that you'll gladly burn the Bill of Rights and the rest of the Constitution in order to stage your coup.

Donald Trump has done more to promote and protect individual liberty than any president since Reagan. He has rolled back the Obama attacks on speech, moved to restore freedom of speech on publicly funded university campuses. There should be no no public funding of the education industry, but IF we are giving funds to UCLA and Yale, they will damned will abide by the Constitution. Trump has championed and supported religious liberty, rolling back the attacks on Christians in regard to forced abortion funding and involuntary servitude under the assaults of the homosexual supremacists such as in Colorado. Solid support of the second amendment which Obama and Bush openly attacked.

You want to talk about libertarian? Libertarians support liberty - I one time I thought you did - but you're really just another leftist seeking authoritarianism.

I’m right again!

Fact is, you're a pathological liar, Simple fact.

He basically colluded in public with the Russians LOL

You lying fuck.

Obama molested boys for 8 years. Why do you never condemn him for sexually abusing young boys?

You're the lying fuck for even saying some stupid ass shit like that.

Oh, it's only good to lie about Trump? Lying about Obama is wrong? Well DAYUM Comrade.

IF we are going to flat out fucking lie, the way you and your fellow Stalinists are doing, then why should I not lie too?

You want to fucking lie about Trump, scumbag? Then let's lie about Obama too.

Obama molested boys for 8 years. Why do you never condemn him for sexually abusing young boys?

He basically colluded in public with the Russians LOL

You lying fuck.

You're the lying fuck for even saying some stupid ass shit like that.

Oh, it's only good to lie about Trump? Lying about Obama is wrong? Well DAYUM Comrade.

IF we are going to flat out fucking lie, the way you and your fellow Stalinists are doing, then why should I not lie too?

You want to fucking lie about Trump, scumbag? Then let's lie about Obama too.

Obama molested boys for 8 years. Why do you never condemn him for sexually abusing young boys
?

I have seen you post that fucking bullshit here before @ USMB & this time you actually admit you are lying.

Hard to believe the administration here continues to allow you to fuck this place up with your bull shit.

No wonder you are a fucking low life fucking Trumper; the cult of Trump fits you, perfectly.

Amash clearly is the only GOP Congressman that has a set of real ballz.

He's not doing it because he has balls, he's doing it because Trump's tariffs will cost his family business money. Doesn't matter either way. He more than likely signed his death warrant when it comes to politics.

He's not doing it because he has balls, he's doing it because Trump's tariffs will cost his family business money. Doesn't matter either way. He more than likely signed his death warrant when it comes to politics.

Maybe. He might have saved it. It's hard to tell whether Trump's marks will ever wake up. But if they do, the pussies who supported him will pay.

so, you are saying Amash is attempting to some how protect his family's business by claiming that Trump has abused his power as POTUS?

I'm not buying it but keep those delusions fresh in your tiny brain; you might need the entertainment.

Maybe. He might have saved it. It's hard to tell whether Trump's marks will ever wake up. But if they do, the pussies who supported him will pay.

Trump has a pretty good record of people getting elected that he threw his full support behind, and he's a guy that doesn't forget his backstabbers.

If he is challenged in the primary, trust me, Trump will be there to campaign against him, and as always, sell out wherever he appears.

Forum List

Back