Ben Carson's brain begins working for a brief moment.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Carson Calls Out GOPers Who Won't Say Charleston Shooter Is Racist

During this historical instance of Ben Carson's brain functioning at normal intelligence, sanity, and reason, he apparently also was able to acquire a sense of basic human decency along with the courage to publicly challenge those who might otherwise support him.

Contrary to Tea Party/Fox News Narrative, Ben Carson was actually able to view a racist hate crime as being just that. He was able to look at all the evidence of a racially motivate mass murder and see it as just that, despite the fact that all his white supporters are being told non-stop by Fox News that it was an attack on "Christianity".

"Not everything is about race in this country. But when it is about race, then it just is," Carson began in a USA Today op-ed published on Monday. "So when a guy who has been depicted wearing a jacket featuring an apartheid-era Rhodesian flag walks into a historic black church and guns down nine African-American worshipers at a Bible study meeting, common sense leads one to believe his motivations are based in racism."

Is it possible that Ben Carson is recovered from a long and undiagnosed brain injury? And that is why he has shown signs of being capable of normal human thought and compassion?

Perhaps he should make an appointment with brain doctor.

Someone asked if Obama was trying to exploit the shooting for political gain. Wonder if he thinks Carson is doing it.

Yeah Carson is one of the real loonies in the GOZ (Grand Old Zombies). For him to actually backtrack and make sense is bizarre. Faux News must be beside themself that they have to search for more mouthpiece tokens.

Wooo, look at the racists on the left.

:eusa_dance:
Do the Stephanie!!!

When someone sees racism accuse THEM of being racist.

Do the Stephanie!!

Just accuse dont worry about the basis

Do the Stephanie!!

I'm rubber you're glue thats the retort of the brainless

Do the Stephanie!!

If you blew out your brains the spot you did it would remain stainless

Do the Stephanie!!

Ok, can someone please name me a single prominent conservative politician or commentator who has NOT said that Roof is a racist? I've heard Rush, Mark Levin, Chris Plant, etc., etc., point out that Roof was obviously a racist. So who in the devil are we talking about here? Who are the Republicans who have supposedly declined to merely say that Roof was a racist?

I think the point is that racism was clearly not the most serious problem that Roof had. There are a sizable number of racists in our society. How many of them walk into a church and start shooting up people? A fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of them.

Perhaps the left will see that their gross demagoguery on race can have some terrible consequences. Stop lying about the Trayvon Martin and Ferguson shootings, for starters.

Last edited:
You don't have to be a brain surgeon to know that it was racist.

During this historical instance of Ben Carson's brain functioning at normal intelligence, sanity, and reason, he apparently also was able to acquire a sense of basic human decency along with the courage to publicly challenge those who might otherwise support him.

Contrary to Tea Party/Fox News Narrative, Ben Carson was actually able to view a racist hate crime as being just that. He was able to look at all the evidence of a racially motivate mass murder and see it as just that, despite the fact that all his white supporters are being told non-stop by Fox News that it was an attack on "Christianity".

"Not everything is about race in this country. But when it is about race, then it just is," Carson began in a USA Today op-ed published on Monday. "So when a guy who has been depicted wearing a jacket featuring an apartheid-era Rhodesian flag walks into a historic black church and guns down nine African-American worshipers at a Bible study meeting, common sense leads one to believe his motivations are based in racism."

Is it possible that Ben Carson is recovered from a long and undiagnosed brain injury? And that is why he has shown signs of being capable of normal human thought and compassion?

I guess that's why so many RWnuts around here couldn't see (or admit) that it was a racist attack...

...they're all rocket scientists, not brain surgeons.

Ok, can someone please name me a single prominent conservative politician or commentator who has NOT said that Roof is a racist? I've heard Rush, Mark Levin, Chris Plant, etc., etc., point out that Roof was obviously a racist. So who in the devil are we talking about here? Who are the Republicans who have supposedly declined to merely say that Roof was a racist?

I think the point is that racism was clearly not the most serious problem that Roof had. There are a sizable number of racists in our society. How many of them walk into a church and start shooting up people? A fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of them.

Perhaps the left will see that their gross demagoguery on race can have some terrible consequences. Stop lying about the Trayvon Martin and Ferguson shootings, for starters.

Theres been several threads showing several cons perplexed as to what his motives were. SEVERAL.

People like Santorum first tried to make it an anti-Christian deal, but he has since switched his view I guess his finger in the air finally sent him the right signal as to which way the wind was blowing.

Theres been several threads showing several cons perplexed as to what his motives were. SEVERAL.

Sigh.... Yes, I've seen those threads, and not one of them has proven the point you're claiming and all of them avoid the point being made by those "perplexed" conservatives.

No one is denying that Roof was a racist. No one. The point, which you guys keep avoiding, is that racism was clearly not Roof's most serious problem. Again, for the tenth time, there are lots of racists among us, but .000001 percent of them ever commit violence against someone with a different skin color.

Was it a racist attack? Well, gosh, obviously it was a racist attack. But, clearly, there was a lot more going on with Roof than just his racism, since, again, .000001 percent of racists ever commit an act of violence. So it's obvious that there was more than racism behind his decision to commit this heinous act.

I might add that many of the statements you guys are quoting from "perplexed" conservatives were made very soon after the shooting and before we knew the full story about Roof. Candidates on the campaign trail don't have time to sit around and watch the news for hours a day. As the full story about Roof has become common knowledge, I don't know of anyone who denies that he's a racist or that his action was racially motivated.

Last edited:

^ What a racist

She thinks she's the judge of when a black mans brain is working

Sigh.... Yes, I've seen those threads, and not one of them has proven the point you're claiming and all of them avoid the point being made by those "perplexed" conservatives.

No one is denying that Roof was a racist. No one. The point, which you guys keep avoiding, is that racism was clearly not Roof's most serious problem. Again, for the tenth time, there are lots of racists among us, but .000001 percent of them ever commit violence against someone with a different skin color.

Was it a racist attack? Well, gosh, obviously it was a racist attack. But, clearly, there was a lot more going on with Roof than just his racism, since, again, .000001 percent of racists ever commit an act of violence. So it's obvious that there was more than racism behind his decision to commit this heinous act.

I might add that many of the statements you guys are quoting from "perplexed" conservatives were made very soon after the shooting and before we knew the full story about Roof. Candidates on the campaign trail don't have time to sit around and watch the news for hours a day. As the full story about Roof has become common knowledge, I don't know of anyone who denies that he's a racist or that his action was racially motivated.

Well, hey, If you think calling him a racist but not being able to connect the dots to see this was caused by racism then you're being too nit picky for my tastes.

They called him a racist but then said they didnt know what his motives were. Fox even claimed it was a war or Christians. But whatever makes you feel good, I guess

Forum List

Back