GOP candidates defend us of term "anchor babies"

If people are here in the country illegally and have a child here and then use that child as an excuse to stay, then "anchor baby" is a perfectly reasonable description and the only people who should be offended by it are the ones using it to their advantage.

I will never vote for Donald Trump, but this is a big reason why he is getting his cult following. He's not politically correct and a lot of people are finding that refreshing.

The reporter was asked by Bush "do you have a better term?"

How about the term...."baby" The mentality of some in the GOP takes me back to the days when a baby born out of wedlock was known as a "bastard." Seems that some of you might agree with that term also....

Trump's political INcorrectness is what people like about him and every time the left attacks him for it, he picks up a little more support. He's talking about solutions to pressing issues and the left is complaining about what words he uses. Fine with me.

If people are here in the country illegally and have a child here and then use that child as an excuse to stay, then "anchor baby" is a perfectly reasonable description and the only people who should be offended by it are the ones using it to their advantage.

I will never vote for Donald Trump, but this is a big reason why he is getting his cult following. He's not politically correct and a lot of people are finding that refreshing.

I'll ask you as you are the smartest person here.

Do you think Donald Trump ever avoids using words and terms that he'd like to use......because he is concerned about what people might think of him?

Don't like the term "anchor babies"?

How about "wetback larva"?

Look who's here. The loser who can't admit when he's wrong......just in time to say something that he thinks will be a zinger!

Say, Pred.....have you recovered from the realization that your football team sucks ass?

Look who's here. The loser who can't admit when he's wrong......just in time to say something that he thinks will be a zinger!

Say, Pred.....have you recovered from the realization that your football team sucks ass?

1. You are a proven liar.
2. You are proven to not be able to admit when you are wrong
3. What football team are you talking about? Do you ever have a clue what you are talking about?

3. What football team are you talking about? Do you ever have a clue what you are talking about?

You've never proven me to have lied. I readily admit when I'm wrong. If you aren't an Orlando Predator fan....I've made a mistake.

Your turn, loser boy.

You've never proven me to have lied. I readily admit when I'm wrong. If you aren't an Orlando Predator fan....I've made a mistake.

Your turn, loser boy.

Lying liar says he never lied.

Go away liar.

Your turn, loser boy.

Go away liar.

I've lied. Many times. But not here.

When are you going to admit that you were wrong, dummy? You've had several opportunities. Can you even do it?

Your turn, loser boy.

Go away liar.

When are you going to admit that you were wrong, dummy? You've had several opportunities. Can you even do it?

Shut up liar. You are boring the shit out of me. Everyone here who isn't a left wing Nutter knows that you are a pathetic compulsive liar. I have proven it beyond reasonable doubt. Now go screw yourself, I have nothing more to say to you.

Your turn, loser boy.

Go away liar.

Shut up liar. You are boring the shit out of me. Everyone here who isn't a left wing Nutter knows that you are a pathetic compulsive liar. I have proven it beyond reasonable doubt. Now go screw yourself, I have nothing more to say to you.

You've proven nothing. You failed miserably at ha last attempt.

Now.....about your refusal to admit your mistakes. Let's work on that together. I am really good at it and can offer solid advice.

Do you think Donald Trump ever avoids using words and terms that he'd like to use......because he is concerned about what people might think of him?

It's hard to imagine that anyone could think worse of him.

It's hard to imagine that anyone could think worse of him.

Why not just answer the question that is asked?

Forum List

Back