GOP candidates defend us of term "anchor babies"

Don't like the term "anchor babies"?

How about "wetback larva"?

Why don't y'all just call them rats, like your historical comrades did?

Hmmm...I doubt seriously that you have a clue what you are saying but you have my interest. Explain.

Y'know... In Germany...

"Comrades" we're in Russia in those days. That is I assume you are talking about Nazi Germany, do I have that right? Now do you think you can do better explaining how to tie my comment about illegal aliens to the Jews in Hitler's time? Or were you talking about something else? Do you even know what you are talking about?

If people are here in the country illegally and have a child here and then use that child as an excuse to stay, then "anchor baby" is a perfectly reasonable description and the only people who should be offended by it are the ones using it to their advantage.

I will never vote for Donald Trump, but this is a big reason why he is getting his cult following. He's not politically correct and a lot of people are finding that refreshing.

I'll ask you as you are the smartest person here.

Do you think Donald Trump ever avoids using words and terms that he'd like to use......because he is concerned about what people might think of him?

It's hard to imagine that anyone could think worse of him.

Why not just answer the question that is asked?

Why don't you just ask him that question since I can't pretend to know what goes on inside someone else's head?

Hmmm...I doubt seriously that you have a clue what you are saying but you have my interest. Explain.

Y'know... In Germany...

"Comrades" we're in Russia in those days. That is I assume you are talking about Nazi Germany, do I have that right? Now do you think you can do better explaining how to tie my comment about illegal aliens to the Jews in Hitler's time? Or were you talking about something else? Do you even know what you are talking about?

Comrade is an English word.

Y'know... In Germany...

Comrade is an English word.

Perhaps but not used in Nazi Germany or in the US after the Bolshevik Revolution. So try again to tell me how my comments about the illegals are tied to Nazi Germany. And do better this time because you are beginning to bore me.

If people are here in the country illegally and have a child here and then use that child as an excuse to stay, then "anchor baby" is a perfectly reasonable description and the only people who should be offended by it are the ones using it to their advantage.

I will never vote for Donald Trump, but this is a big reason why he is getting his cult following. He's not politically correct and a lot of people are finding that refreshing.

I'll ask you as you are the smartest person here.

Do you think Donald Trump ever avoids using words and terms that he'd like to use......because he is concerned about what people might think of him?

It's hard to imagine that anyone could think worse of him.

Why not just answer the question that is asked?

Why don't you just ask him that question since I can't pretend to know what goes on inside someone else's head?

I asked what YOU think. You do that sometimes, don't you?

Adolph Hitler was not politically correct.
Neither was Benito Mussolini.
Or Mao Tsetung.

Just sayin....

Or Mao Tsetung.

Just sayin....

I think it's safe to say Donald Trump is not going to try and take over the world

Or Mao Tsetung.

Just sayin....

I think it's safe to say Donald Trump is not going to try and take over the world

Neither was Benito, but he got caught up in something...

Forum List

Back