GOP appears to cave again. Warming up to Lynch

Who do you think Obama is going to nominate? It isn't going to be a conservative white woman or man. So the Senate will be stuck with a amnesty supporting minority no matter how long the process drags out. And no matter how badly his amnesty hurts blacks, that is the ironic part.

I have not read too much bad about her so why fight it? She will be Obama's sock puppet but so will everyone else he nominates.

Republicans warm to Loretta Lynch - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO

What a pathetic bunch of winners. "See look at us, we're so nice."
makes ya wanna puke
You oppose Lynch solely because she was nominated by a democratic president.

Obviously you're unaware of how partisan and idiotic that is.

I think this is simply rockin'. No lame ducks in this White House. Instead, Obama Gone Wild. You go, guy! I think the coup de grace and last laugh for him is to nominate a black podiatrist from Chicago as Surgeon General. I would stand up and cheer.

The 2010 Republican elected House gave Obama his increased debt (twice) and a tax increase and did nothing of substance to defund Obamacare. The 2012 Republicans elected House passed that horrendous big government spending bill last month that gave Obama much of what he wanted.

This 2014 Republican elected Congress will continue with big government and giving Obama whatever he wants.

The Republican Senators have never shown any backbone to stand up for what is right. I suspect that if there was an opening in the Supreme Court and that idiot Obama nominated that shithead Holder the Republican controlled Senate would confirm him.

The Republicans have no intentions of pushing back on Obama's filthy ass nominees. After all, they don't want to piss off the people that never would vote for them.

There will be no significant change. There is not that much difference between the two political parties. They are both parties of big government. South Park's model of Giant Douche and Shit Sandwich.

Forum List

Back