GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

So, anyway, I'm starting to wonder if ABS is correct.

Here this woman made a perfectly reasonable (and truthful) criticism and she gets all kind of sexist names, not only by West but by the majority of "conservative" men here at USMB.

She's not a lady, she's a bitch, she's a harpy....and God only knows what The T called her before his total meltdown last night.

All personal attacks based on her gender.

:eusa_eh:
No, she sputtered out the standard party man hack boilerplate diatribe that every other party man hack has parroted by rote, every time that anyone even dares to suggest structural changes to entitlements, to keep them from bankrupting...Moreover, she herself voted to "end Medicare as we know it" with her vote for Obuttheadcare.

The very last thing that smug little bitch fest was is truthful.
A balanced budget amendment would certainly end medicare and ss as we know it....along with almost everything else.

So what you say is incorrect.

Even had it been correct, and this was just SOP for the Democrats: criticizing other's policies, then West certainly shouldn't have had a meltdown over it.

Either way he looks like an immature and somewhat rabid fool.

A balanced budget amendment would certainly end medicare and ss as we know it....along with almost everything else.

Even had it been correct, and this was just SOP for the Democrats: criticizing other's policies, then West certainly shouldn't have had a meltdown over it.

Obuttheadcare will end Medicare as we know it....So what of it?

West probably wouldn't have uttered a peep, were he not personally called out, while not there to defend himself...Your uninformed opinion as to why he wasn't there is notwithstanding.

You want to make bigoted hackneyed blanket statements about the other party, have at it...You want to make it personal, do it to someone's face rather than attacking them when they're out of the room, like a wormy little coward.

Last edited:
Now West is blaming everything that ever happened to him in life on DWS.

"This is something once again the Democrat Party (sic), when they put my Social Security number and my wife's Employment Identification Number in a mail piece, this has just been an ongoing thing. I've been called Uncle Tom, a sellout Oreo," he said. "It's not about Allen West. So once again, it's very interesting to me that we continually allow liberals to do whatever they want in attacking conservatives but all of a sudden, when a conservative stands up and says, 'Enough,' then people want to sit back especially liberals, want to play victim. She's not a victim. She's been attacking Allen West for quite some time."

PolitiFact: In defense of angry e-mail, West says Dems put Social Security number in mailer | Naked Politics

She had nothing to do with his SS number being released. That was on his opponent at the time.

But to whine that someone has called him an Oreo and an Uncle Tom to excuse himself for his bad behavior:

Priceless!

Obuttheadcare will end Medicare as we know it....So what of it?

West probably wouldn't have uttered a peep, were he not personally called out, while not there to defend himself...Your uninformed opinion as to why he wasn't there is notwithstanding.

You want to make bigoted hackneyed blanket statements about the other party, have at it...You want to make it personal, do it to someone's face rather than attacking them when they're out of the room, like a wormy little coward.
I don't even know if he WASN'T there. No one seems to know where he was....

The wormy little coward was the one hiding behind his keyboard telling mommy that your "harpy" was talking about his stupid policies.

:lol:

Now West is blaming everything that ever happened to him in life on DWS.

"This is something once again the Democrat Party (sic), when they put my Social Security number and my wife's Employment Identification Number in a mail piece, this has just been an ongoing thing. I've been called Uncle Tom, a sellout Oreo," he said. "It's not about Allen West. So once again, it's very interesting to me that we continually allow liberals to do whatever they want in attacking conservatives but all of a sudden, when a conservative stands up and says, 'Enough,' then people want to sit back especially liberals, want to play victim. She's not a victim. She's been attacking Allen West for quite some time."

PolitiFact: In defense of angry e-mail, West says Dems put Social Security number in mailer | Naked Politics

She had nothing to do with his SS number being released. That was on his opponent at the time.

But to whine that someone has called him an Oreo and an Uncle Tom to excuse himself for his bad behavior:
Right...If it's one thing liberoidal douchebags love, it's good, compliant little casualties of their anti-social behavior. :rolleyes:

So, anyway, I'm starting to wonder if ABS is correct.

Here this woman made a perfectly reasonable (and truthful) criticism and she gets all kind of sexist names, not only by West but by the majority of "conservative" men here at USMB.

She's not a lady, she's a bitch, she's a harpy....and God only knows what The T called her before his total meltdown last night.

All personal attacks based on her gender.

:eusa_eh:
No, she sputtered out the standard party man hack boilerplate diatribe that every other party man hack has parroted by rote, every time that anyone even dares to suggest structural changes to entitlements, to keep them from bankrupting...Moreover, she herself voted to "end Medicare as we know it" with her vote for Obuttheadcare.

The very last thing that smug little bitch fest was is truthful.

I think his race has something to do with your hatred for him.

You're a racist. :eusa_angel:

Damn the right will defend ANYTHING the right does. Even this one. Just once, I would like one of the hackier ones in here to just say, ok, our side screwed up on this one.

Daveman...ya heard?

Sorry, we've seen our reps act as punching-bags to those you send to Congress for close to a decade and we're a bit fed up with it.

I consider it Karma.

Damn the right will defend ANYTHING the right does. Even this one. Just once, I would like one of the hackier ones in here to just say, ok, our side screwed up on this one.

Daveman...ya heard?
Yeah, I heard. What sexist names did West call her?

He said she was not a Lady.
Gasp. :cool:

Hey, Zona, did you get your panties in a wad when Maher called Palin a c-nt?

Hint: No, you didn't. So your outrage is less than sincere.

She's vile because she criticized the 'gentleman from Florida' for his position on Medicare.:lol::lol:

Apparently Mr. West's first invite to dinner at the grownup's table was premature.

The vile left keep ignoring the long standing fued,, as if DIVAWassherName is a perfect wittle angel..

:lol::lol::lol:

Wasserman has <Second Stage Freudian insult removed>, exposing them for their <inappropriate attack on patriotism removed> of <inappropriate Second Stage Freudian insult removed> over the <Marxist defense omitted><French insult removed>. She is spot on, and rightys can't stand the truth.

Bar of soap to clean it all up, honey?

Daveman...ya heard?

Sorry, we've seen our reps act as punching-bags to those you send to Congress for close to a decade and we're a bit fed up with it.

I consider it Karma.

Yes, I think it is time for the Right to get with the Left and say what they really mean. After all, it WILL tell us much more about conservative candidates attitudes and what is wrong with that. Too much PC is not healthy, as stifling emotions and how you really feel about something, is a road to personal destruction. I think that is one reason I like USMB as much as I do. Freedom of speech reigns here...lol

Everyone knows West is being bashed because he's a "black conservative". I guess playing the race card is genetic, regardless of political persuasion.

Forum List

Back