Google/YouTube is Pulling Out All the Stops

Name one piece of disinformation I've ever stated on this board, traitor.
The disinformation that you have pedaled is
That it was Trump's fault the Afghanistan withdrawal turned into a debacle and an embarrassment. Your disinformation is cowardly and disgusting. You are the traitor, step off fool

The disinformation that you have pedaled is
That it was Trump's fault the Afghanistan withdrawal turned into a debacle and an embarrassment. Your disinformation is cowardly and disgusting. You are the traitor, step off fool
Where did I say that?

I don't know you jumped into this argument where your side was blaming Trump for the debacle. you're saying that Biden was responsible now? if you are then peace brother
I'm saying your a dumb piece of shit that doesnt know how things work. I'm not on any "side".

You are the liar and propagandist not I. Biden had full responsibility and control over the Afghanistan withdrawal. It's a lie to say he didn't
Read this you ignorant pile of shit....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020%E2%80%932021_U.S._troop_withdrawal_from_Afghanistan#:~:text=At%20the%20start%20of%20the,withdrawal%20symbolically%20by%2011%20September.

Denial is not a river in Mexico.

Biden changed the plan to 911 for a photo op and you see how it worked out.
Trump's plan
Trump's generals
Your imagination.

and

What I see is that we are no longer killing Afghans and they are no longer killing Americans
BECAUSE
Joe Biden has the nutsack Trump only dreams of.

Trump's plan
Trump's generals
Your imagination.

and

What I see is that we are no longer killing Afghans and they are no longer killing Americans
BECAUSE
Joe Biden has the nutsack Trump only dreams of.
^^^ WEF shill gaslighting Americans

What date did Trump set to withdraw?

Name one piece of disinformation I've ever stated on this board, traitor.
Do you recall when you said this piece of disinformation?

Screenshot_20240409-115709_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have never once on here said I"m a democrat. TAke that as you like, shit head.
You don't have to say that you're a Democrat. We can tell by your stupidity LOL

That’s all. Sorry.

I thought you’d at least thank me for informing you of your typo. Did your mommy not teach you manners?
Please inform me of my typos before the time to edit them expires. Thank you.

I don't want to look anymore stoopid than everyone already knows I am. 🤪

You are the liar and propagandist not I. Biden had full responsibility and control over the Afghanistan withdrawal. It's a lie to say he didn't
He did.
He executed Trump's plan
The plan that left 2500 troops in Afghanistan
Using trump's people
Who agreed that 2500 was good
Joe did it
BECAUSE
Joe has nuts and Trump has fully loaded depends.

I'm sorry that the truth hurts your feefees.

Forum List

Back