Google rejects White House request to pull Mohamed film

Where are the ACLU hypocrites on this? Nowhere to be found.

It took a whopping 10 seconds for me to prove what a lying sack of shit you are. :lol:

ACLU 'concerned' by White House's YouTube 'review' request | The Daily Caller
"concerned"? What does concerned mean...why are they not OUTRAGED and suing the Obama Administration, you fucking idiot? This is about as blatant a violation of free speech as it gets.

:lmao:

Muslims don't know what "democracy" means.

That may well be true but it's not up to us to impose freedom on people who don't know what it is and may even fear it. Our problem is dealing with ignorant, desperate, oppressed people with nothing to lose whose leaders may soon have nukes.

SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc rejected a request by the White House on Friday to reconsider its decision to keep online a controversial YouTube movie clip that has ignited anti-American protests in the Middle East.

The Internet company said it was censoring the video in India and Indonesia after blocking it on Wednesday in Egypt and Libya, where US embassies have been stormed by protestors enraged over depiction of the Prophet Mohammad as a fraud and philanderer.

"We've restricted access to it in countries where it is illegal such as India and Indonesia, as well as in Libya and Egypt, given the very sensitive situations in these two countries," the company said. "This approach is entirely consistent with principles we first laid out in 2007."

Jerusalem Post - Breaking News

C'mon Roudy. Google said "thanks but no thanks."
Our right to view that piss-poor piece of agitprop has not been not infringed.

i think perhaps a lot of the "ACLU hypocrites" were probably in synagogue.

i kind of think it is very disengenuous for some one from a jewish culture to try to defend free speech anyway. while i do not thonk anyone can forsake the right of free speech, i think jewish people have done more to curtail and have free speech outlawed than any other group in recent memory, particularly western european and american jews.

again...it depends upon whose ox is being gored.

You are speaking from both sides of your mouth in the same sentence, Princess.
From one side you whine about ACLU guys, those who protect free speech, as being in synogogue today and from the other side you whine that "jewish people have done more to curtail and have free speech outlawed than any other group in recent memory..."
As always, in your very small and completely bigoted "mind," the Jews are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Isn't that nice... The Obama administration is trying to force a business to curtail its Constitutional Right to free speech... What's next? I can only imagine...

C'mon guys. The White House didn't try to force anything. Isn't there enough stuff to blame Obama for without making stuff up?

i kind of think it is very disengenuous for some one from a jewish culture to try to defend free speech anyway. while i do not thonk anyone can forsake the right of free speech, i think jewish people have done more to curtail and have free speech outlawed than any other group in recent memory, particularly western european and american jews.

Like clockwork, the Jew hating Nazi slime always turns the topic to those evil Joooos.

Jews have been at forefront of civil rights and free speech, and in fact marched side by side with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. You fucking ignoramus.

PBS - From Swastika to Jim Crow - Black-Jewish Relations

The story of Black-Jewish relations in the United States is a long and complex one.... Jews were among those who worked to establish the NAACP in 1909. African-American newspapers were among the first in the U.S. to denounce Nazism.... FROM SWASTIKA TO JIM CROW creates hope and reminds us of a time in U.S. history when the two communities came together.

that was then and this is now.

today's jews are trying to curtail anti-israel speech and protest on american campuses, outrageously branding it as hate speech, and i cannot begin to tell you how many jewish posters have come out in support of so called holocaust denial laws.

You can't because you haven't a clue. Like you claimed just a post away, many of the ACLU types, those who typically guard free speech were in synogogue today.
As always with you Nazi types, Jews are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Is it all Jews or just some, it seems there is a double standard.

It seems the right gets in trouble for lumping all Muslims in the same boat, yet making a blanket statement about Jews seems to be okay.

that was then and this is now.

today's jews are trying to curtail anti-israel speech and protest on american campuses, outrageously branding it as hate speech, and i cannot begin to tell you how many jewish posters have come out in support of so called holocaust denial laws.

free speech is free speech.
So you lied then, and you lie now. You perhaps don't have a link? Last I checked it was the Muslim Students Associations supported by Hamas terrorists and the Muslim Brotherhood that goes around rioting and disrupting pro Israel speakers.

i have given you links in the past, clown...plenty of them.

just check out cali HR35 i think it is thasast makes anti-israel protest a hate crime, for all intents and purposes, or read up on the former anti-apartheid week at SDSU...or check out the holocaust denial laws all over the place and coming soon to a united states near you.

find your own friggin' links. i have asked you for them plenyty of times and you dodge me all the time. i gave you the info.

There are no US laws restricting your right to hate Jews in public, Princess.
How other countries choose to deal with their Nazi types is up to them.

If we are going to start deleting everything that is offensive to Muslims all we will have left is a bunch of sand, a few goats, and a few guys with long beards standing around.

While we wouldn't consider that to be a great way to live, perhaps they do. :D

It seems the right gets in trouble for lumping all Muslims in the same boat, yet making a blanket statement about Jews seems to be okay.

Only in the very small yet very bigoted minds of "people" like Seal. I don't believe most or even many Americans roll like him.

had i meant all, i would have said "the ewish people" or "all jews". i am the poster who complains about the use of absolutes so i am aware of the usages. i do not think everything has to be predicated with some quantitative adjective.

that being said, it seems to me that there are very many jewish people and ewish organisations who are mounting a crusade to squelch political criticism of israel under the guise of anti-semitism and inflammatory hate speech, as well as to try to prohibit holodaust denial. in my opinion, this film, is far more hateful and inflammatory than perhaps any of the speech being prohibited that criticises israeli policy.

quick disclaimer because many people like to jump to comclusions: the fact that i believe in free speech does not believe in what is being said necessarily.

the attempts to link the criticism of israel with anti-semitic hate speech based on the argument being presented also can have unforseen consequences. laws are written usually in a very general manner and rather than say "israel" they would saay "a state" and rather than say "jews" they would say the "race/religion/ethnicity" and once that law hits the books, some persians will be howling about criticism of iran and so on and so forth.

perhaps a better choice of words on my part would have been to say "zionists" but i really haven't seen really anyone but maybe two or three non jews back this thpe of legislation.

it's a two way street. the mass exodus of whatev rom the carter center awhile back over "peace, not apartheid" was all over the paperss. bot one word that all but two of the people resigning were jewish. that is importaant.

had i meant all, i would have said "the ewish people" or "all jews". i am the poster who complains about the use of absolutes so i am aware of the usages. i do not think everything has to be predicated with some quantitative adjective.

that being said, it seems to me that there are very many jewish people and ewish organisations who are mounting a crusade to squelch political criticism of israel under the guise of anti-semitism and inflammatory hate speech, as well as to try to prohibit holodaust denial. in my opinion, this film, is far more hateful and inflammatory than perhaps any of the speech being prohibited that criticises israeli policy.

quick disclaimer because many people like to jump to comclusions: the fact that i believe in free speech does not believe in what is being said necessarily.

the attempts to link the criticism of israel with anti-semitic hate speech based on the argument being presented also can have unforseen consequences. laws are written usually in a very general manner and rather than say "israel" they would saay "a state" and rather than say "jews" they would say the "race/religion/ethnicity" and once that law hits the books, some persians will be howling about criticism of iran and so on and so forth.

perhaps a better choice of words on my part would have been to say "zionists" but i really haven't seen really anyone but maybe two or three non jews back this thpe of legislation.

it's a two way street. the mass exodus of whatev rom the carter center awhile back over "peace, not apartheid" was all over the paperss. bot one word that all but two of the people resigning were jewish. that is importaant.

I'm glad you cleared this up. So when you said Jews were trying to inhibit free speech by supporting laws making Holocaust denial illegal, you really meant at least two Jews were doing this. In the same sense, Christians and Muslims also support these kinds of laws.

You are speaking from both sides of your mouth in the same sentence, Princess.
From one side you whine about ACLU guys, those who protect free speech, as being in synogogue today and from the other side you whine that "jewish people have done more to curtail and have free speech outlawed than any other group in recent memory..."
As always, in your very small and completely bigoted "mind," the Jews are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

oh, give it a rest. roudy made a ridiculous statement. the "synagogue lawyers" was a response to a ridiculous statement.

roudy and co. have screamed as long as i can remember about this and that should be banned or silenced or whatever. now it is coming back to bite him on the ass.

i remember the big "holocaust denial" disputes and the "we have to ban this muhammid-al-dura documentary" or the PBS(?) on the USS Liberty film, and you were getting plenty of support from jewish organisations,

all i've been ever saying is free speech means hearing speech that you sometimes do not have to hear...and while we are on the subject, nobody really is obligated to provide you with this video...just so you know. if you tube decides not to put it up, your rights are not being violated.

I'm glad you cleared this up. So when you said Jews were trying to inhibit free speech by supporting laws making Holocaust denial illegal, you really meant at least two Jews were doing this. In the same sense, Christians and Muslims also support these kinds of laws.

don't be an ass. there are holocaust denial laws all over the place. you waant to pretend it was only two jewish people, fine. i wasn't monitoring all the legislative bodies involved in the matter.

you know what too. some jews on this board lack foresight because i am not the only one reading this and i an pretty sure that people will hammer you on quantitaative statements in the future. hell, i am sure i can go back and find posts where jewish posters say muslims...blah, blah, blah...it never occurred to me to say "you mean two muslims?" because i am not a petty, little nitpicker.

Muslims don't know what "democracy" means.

That may well be true but it's not up to us to impose freedom on people who don't know what it is and may even fear it. Our problem is dealing with ignorant, desperate, oppressed people with nothing to lose whose leaders may soon have nukes.

well, speak of the devil and there you go...would you two mind horribly quantifying such statements as to what is highlighted above...

don't be an ass. there are holocaust denial laws all over the place. you waant to pretend it was only two jewish people, fine. i wasn't monitoring all the legislative bodies involved in the matter.

you know what too. some jews on this board lack foresight because i am not the only one reading this and i an pretty sure that people will hammer you on quantitaative statements in the future. hell, i am sure i can go back and find posts where jewish posters say muslims...blah, blah, blah...it never occurred to me to say "you mean two muslims?" because i am not a petty, little nitpicker.

An appropriate response from you would have been, "Sorry, I really have no idea if Holocaust denial laws were passed because of Jewish influence or because of the influence of others, but now that I note the countries that have Holocaust denial laws, with the exception of Israel, have only minuscule Jewish populations so it was stupid and dishonest of me to claim Jews (two or more as I have recently specified) were responsible for them."

That's what a sane, honest person would have said.

Forum List

Back