Condolences.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
i just thought i would take this moment to express my sincere condolences to the family and loved ones of those diplomats killed in north africa. my father was a military attache in many foreign countries when i was growing up and i know first hand what a difficult and time consuming job being a foreign diplomat is, but also a rewarding passion that i am sure they loved. i appreciate their service to our country.

they were soldiers of peace and they will be in my prayers tonight.

i just thought i would take this moment to express my sincere condolences to the family and loved ones of those diplomats killed in north africa. my father was a military attache in many foreign countries when i was growing up and i know first hand what a difficult and time consuming job being a foreign diplomat is, but also a rewarding passion that i am sure they loved. i appreciate their service to our country.

they were soldiers of peace and they will be in my prayers tonight.

Well I waited a while to see what would happen on this thread, to say that I am disappointed ( sp ) is to state the obvious. Except for the people who have thanked Seal for his post the silence has been deafening. I guess I should not be surprised !!! Unless there are political points to be made it seems people have little interest. I guess again that this shows the true colors of people on this board, hate trumps all.

I too would like to offer my condolences to the families of those Americans that died, but also to thost 10 muslim families who lost family members in the defence of the Consulate. God bless them all !!!

Forum List

Back